I have seen this cutie 3 times, bumped from 30mins to 45mins and recently one hour.
She is cute and small, beautiful smile, a bit shy
Pale skin.
Maybe was personal connection but it has been very addictive experience for me.
I couldnÂ’t get enough DATY during my first visit. I was keep telling myself maybe I just book a hour next time for that. DFK experience was amazing and I almost forgot I was at the shop.
Due to previous big night drinking and lack of sleep, I couldnÂ’t banging her hard as I was thinking in my head. So decided asked her to 69 with me as I canÂ’t get enough eating her out the whole time. Her BBBJ skill was so pro. I was wondering howÂ’d fk you are this good at such young age. So my first visit finished at BBBJTC. I couldnÂ’t stop thinking about eating her out like a tub of ice cream for weeks.
2nd booking
Her BBBJ started in the shower so I was getting so hard this time, completely forgot about ice cream session, went straight into missionary with non stop DFK. It was like first banging with gf after 6 months separation. I was sweating so much, a bit of lack of cardio due lack of gym visits. I continued DATY after I came until the first buzzer went off.
3rd booking
She kissed me long and hard and grab my hand to inside of her dress and said check out my baby fat. I lifted her up went straight to bed said I want to do you right now. She gave me a smile said let me wash you first. We were in the shower for about 10mins. I was so proud of myself I didnÂ’t blow in her mouth for that long man. Good sleep definitely helpful boys.
In bed I was so hard, so all I can think was banging her hard missionary like a sport. She was kissing me non stop and lift her legs to accommodate a best position for me. From time to time she would ask me to slow down and go fast again. I can really feel the difference this time and how she grab me from inside. She told me to do long pause twice as I could see she was building up her orgasm. This went about 18mins. Finally she was making so much noise like almost crying and ask me just go hard and donÂ’t stop. All I can hear was the banging sound in the room. I came it was like unload 3 months WFH stress and she was freeze so tight for about a minute that was how I know she came.
We shower together and laying in bed from DFK switch to my favourite 69. Please donÂ’t ask how this happened but she managed BBBJTCWS just before the buzzer went off.
I feel so empty and drunk after I left.
I need to go back to gym more often to improve my cardio to be able to keep up with her next time. My stomach no abs hahaha still sore from yesterday.