Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rising price of extras? Inflation or Greed?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rising price of extras? Inflation or Greed?

Theres already a thread on the massage cost, but I have noticed lately that some shops and ladies are asking more for extras. Only new shops and ladies. Regulars. Same price.
    Is anyone else seeing this?

I’ve been quoted $300 fs numerous times. Chancers. They say they want to deter cheap customers. I could negotiate down if i chose, but forego even at $250. Maybe if they are worth it.
    I’ve been quoted bjs at $200, cbj and bbbj. One regular even said she was upping her price from $150 to $180 for new custoners
    Body/pussy slides are getting quoted still at $150, but they are a mixed bag.
    The lower options are still the same price.

Anyone else getting these quotes? Depends on the lady i guess. Some are worth more money

I am not ready or willing to pay these prices. Im not one to haggle much. If the quote is too high....no and i dont see her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, it’s getting greedy out there, I have been quoted similar too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this was covered in the 'Freakonomics' book with hookers increasing prices. It's about the girl having the confidence to ask for more and punters willing to pay. She doesn't have to be consistent as any prices offers are one-to-one. So she might try the higher price on 1 in 5 customers and find it works, so then she move to 2/5 etc until she has raised her prices. With the number of reliable high performers available, it's very possible price will go up for the high performers.

but why pay $300 for lousy FS when you can get a brothel experience or a sugarbabe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    this was covered in the 'Freakonomics' book with hookers increasing prices. It's about the girl having the confidence to ask for more and punters willing to pay. She doesn't have to be consistent as any prices offers are one-to-one. So she might try the higher price on 1 in 5 customers and find it works, so then she move to 2/5 etc until she has raised her prices. With the number of reliable high performers available, it's very possible price will go up for the high performers.

but why pay $300 for lousy FS when you can get a brothel experience or a sugarbabe
    Interesting. You can get a more intimate experience with an ml, but yeah if she is lousy fs “You finish yet”, then no point. Thats why its helpful to talk with others about the great fs experiences in shops.

I dont begrudge these ladies a penny. Some of the things they see and do....but i as the consumer have the right to walk away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Interesting. You can get a more intimate experience with an ml, but yeah if she is lousy fs “You finish yet”, then no point. Thats why its helpful to talk with others about the great fs experiences in shops.

I dont begrudge these ladies a penny. Some of the things they see and do....but i as the consumer have the right to walk away.
    One told me recently that a guy started choking her, until she grabbed his privates and twisted hard. He soon got the message.

Another story - two guys arrived and one wanted to sit in reception and wait for his mate while he had a massage. She said no because they don't want someone hanging around and maybe stealing stuff like the eftpos machine or who knows what else while the girls are all busy. So they both got abusive and left.

I'm respectful and nice to the girls and occasionally this has resulted in extra services at no extra cost. I haven't asked for more, she just did it. One girl gave me a bj when it wasn't included and when I asked her afterwards about it she said "you are nice" and she mentioned a lot of customers aren't.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think that there are heaps of guys out there that will pay that price and thats the problem. After all they are there to make money. I also experienced that recently. A girl l see told me she charges more now and if l am not happy to pay l can find someone else. All her other customers apparently pay that price. So disappointing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It can be a really unpleasant job and when plumbers and sparkies charge well over $100 an hour, then I think it's not too bad.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have a foot on both sides of this,

I think for some of the things and guys these Girls do they deserve more.

However I also like my regulars that are happy with 1.2.3 pineapples,
    I generally have more but if they do up the price to much I would walk away. If we all do that they will soon lower them again.

They would have to be bringing something new to the table to get me to pay more. I will offer my standard 3 and if it’s not enough I will walk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some (especially chinese) just try and see what they can get away with - a friend told me - anything like with me in life in general - just turn me off completely- I have known to walk away from purchases when similar sort of things happen to me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Considering the increasing CPI and short of MLs on the market, price going up a little is acceptable. If your salary increased in recent 2 years for same position or the food/barber/nail/facial service asking higher price, it is reasonable that the ladies could get the same thing.

The problem is that they must keep the service standard or improve their skills with the increased price, but not more money with less service.

My experience is that MLs start to ask for $250 for FS now, which was $200 in the past.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    dont want to contribute to inflation now, do we! pay increase should only come from productivity increase ! lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Theres already a thread on the massage cost, but I have noticed lately that some shops and ladies are asking more for extras. Only new shops and ladies. Regulars. Same price.
    Is anyone else seeing this?

I’ve been quoted $300 fs numerous times. Chancers. They say they want to deter cheap customers. I could negotiate down if i chose, but forego even at $250. Maybe if they are worth it.
    I’ve been quoted bjs at $200, cbj and bbbj. One regular even said she was upping her price from $150 to $180 for new custoners
    Body/pussy slides are getting quoted still at $150, but they are a mixed bag.
    The lower options are still the same price.

Anyone else getting these quotes? Depends on the lady i guess. Some are worth more money

I am not ready or willing to pay these prices. Im not one to haggle much. If the quote is too high....no and i dont see her again.
    Yeah prices shouldn't really be going higher than brothels...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am up from Sydney doing some work. The prices quoted about are exorbitant. In Sydney $65-$70 per hour. $50 nude hj. 30-$50 for bbbj or FS. I never pay more that that unless that are absolutely stunning. I am surprised tgere aren’t more girls up here from Sydney as ML and WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shops were always popular because they were cheaper than brothels, which was good when there was decent supply and demand, and brothels rightly complained as shops never paid all the costs associated with brothels.

If the shops are going to start charging brothel prices, then they can't complain when there are a few raids and closures, especially if the ATO is involved.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Totally agree with jimmy.p. Shops charge same money but have no licencing costs and no tax on extras. I never do FS but have been offered and totals around $270 for me. Similar to brothels. But from what I hear, quality is better at the up market shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Private punts are much better vfm but the average Brisbane punter is still happy to play the pineapples game with boilers which means we have to live with the rates the way they are.

Macbeth_oz with his Sydney quote is what RNT rates should be in relation to privates, but here in Brisbane we've managed to create and exacerbate an absurd market and I can't see that changing anytime soon (which is why I seldom bother with the casual RNT scene here).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't know if Sydney is all that much cheaper. Macbeth quoted $50 for FS. Never seen that advertised. FS at a good brothel is still $270+. Massage and naked HJ at massage shop $150. Very similar to Brisbane. Correct me if I'm wrong as I visit Sydney often but have never punter there.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I don't know if Sydney is all that much cheaper. Macbeth quoted $50 for FS. Never seen that advertised. FS at a good brothel is still $270+. Massage and naked HJ at massage shop $150. Very similar to Brisbane. Correct me if I'm wrong as I visit Sydney often but have never punter there.
    The good thing about sydney is the prices and services are known before you go in.
    I mean i can find someone to fuck for $100 in Brisbane too, but i can get good service at brothels for less than $200 here. Massage shops too, but its always the girl, not the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s getting ridiculous with $250-300 being quoted for FS in a MS. Better value in a brothel here now and in Sydney a lot of the &130 brothels are now $150 per hour, two shots. I can’t wait to get back!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm assuming you're speaking from experience, but $150 an hour? Maybe at a boiler shop. Google Ginza in Sydney. Real pics of girls and services offered, nothing under $250 an hour. I did notice some girls offer CIM as an inclusive, not extra.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast