Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rising price of extras? Inflation or Greed?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    For some reason I tend to equate old boilers with mature PRC's in Bris.
    Yeah coz those are the ones that are always doing it…. It’s like all the nationalities know it’s a young woman’s game Except Chinese who will still try slinging 40 year old overweight bodies at 20yo rates or are pimped out by pieces of shit, usually other Chinese pimps

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rising prices? VIP now $75. But having said that, I will still return. Guaranteed no boilers.
    Last edited by harry444; 12-07-2022 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    to be fair, there are a lof ofd boilers of the Aussie caucasian variety as well - usually age advertised is within 15 years - whereas many chinese old boilers age gap seem to extent to 30 years. Perhaps they took the belief chinese people look younger a bit too literally!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a recent visit to goddess with V****, new aussie girl. Larger gothic type. Crap massage, offered extras early. Wanted 2 pines for basic ending, plus another 1 pine for top off. Mustnt have liked the look of me, or ridiculously overvalues herself, or someone has given her a bum steer about pricing. I chuckled and left.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diversetastes View Post
    Had a recent visit to goddess with V****, new aussie girl. Larger gothic type. Crap massage, offered extras early. Wanted 2 pines for basic ending, plus another 1 pine for top off. Mustnt have liked the look of me, or ridiculously overvalues herself, or someone has given her a bum steer about pricing. I chuckled and left.
    Common theme at this place - ugly and overpriced.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Heard from my regular that she is no longer making big bucks, some days she only makes $200-300, shops are loosing customers. It was on Sunday just walked in and all the girls were available and I was my regular girls 1st customer for the day at 1 pm in the noon. People are not spending money anymore, inflation is thru the roof but salaries have not increased.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    With current market quality there def needs to be a price correction but I don't imagine that will happen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123