Thread: Meet Labor’s ‘Captain Handsome’: Is Jason Clare a future party leader?

Meet Labor’s ‘Captain Handsome’: Is Jason Clare a future party leader?

Haven’t been following the Federal Election as already decided long time ago that Scomo has to go !

Was watching the ABC News this morning and saw a very well spoken guy for the Labour Party, Jason Clare ! Gee man, doesn’t he look great as our future Prime Minister ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Seems to be a trend with Labor putting up fit photogenic DILF leaders.
    The guy in WA, the guy in SA, the guy in NSW.
    Albo and Dan Andrews could be the last of the daggy dad looking leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haven’t been following the Federal Election as already decided long time ago that Scomo has to go !

Was watching the ABC News this morning and saw a very well spoken guy for the Labour Party, Jason Clare ! Gee man, doesn’t he look great as our future Prime Minister ?
    Is he the one married a Vietnamese girl? He looks 20 years older in real time than in picture.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't know at least Jason Clare looks better then Albo & Shorten who looks like a car salesman
    I've been a supporter of LNP for a long time but with Scomo, Dutton & Payne they completely loss my vote neither of the two big party will get my vote.
    I might even do a protest vote Lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gillard tried to give the kiss of death to Albo today, she said " a vote for labour would be a vote for a government that would govern for the needs of the women of Australia".
    What about the men of this country you stupid leso
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    Don't know at least Jason Clare looks better then Albo & Shorten who looks like a car salesman
    I've been a supporter of LNP for a long time but with Scomo, Dutton & Payne they completely loss my vote neither of the two big party will get my vote.
    With you there. In my area we don't even have an independent, it's just a slimy sleazy liberal, an annotates Labor, a nutcase green and a UAP guy I didn't realise was a candidate who tried to stop me to talk to me a few weeks ago and I, literally, told him to fuck off and leave me alone.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I thought Shorten looked more like an alien with an extra large forehead, baby like facial features, etc.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    It doesn't who you vote for it will end up going back to one of the big 2 with the preferential voting system. I think each way Albo will go down as one of our worst PM's of all time. He will beholding to a terrible front bench.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    It doesn't who you vote for it will end up going back to one of the big 2 with the preferential voting system. I think each way Albo will go down as one of our worst PM's of all time. He will beholding to a terrible front bench.
    Agreed. Exactly like Ardern in NZ. Worst PM ever, with the most hopeless bunch of ministers ever seen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post
    Is he the one married a Vietnamese girl? He looks 20 years older in real time than in picture.
    He's 50, but he needn't worry about how old he appears if he stands next to his wife. She, Louise Tran is seriously hot.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Not necessarily. It could end up a hung parliament, the "winner" couldn't form a majority Gov. In which case it'll be even worse. The Gov will be a puppet. The kingmaker calls the shots. That's how good our "democracy" is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not necessarily. It could end up a hung parliament, the "winner" couldn't form a majority Gov. In which case it'll be even worse. The Gov will be a puppet. The kingmaker calls the shots. That's how good our "democracy" is.
    If it is a hung parliament then the independents will do a deal with whoever has the most seats to form government. As I said it doesn't matter who you vote for it will ultimately go back to the big 2.

I'm voting for green. Cause I'm woke n not racist.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Worst time to have a change of government right now, with inflation going off the roof globally. Covid hasn't finished yet. Fingerscross for a good outcome.

Well the election was on Saturday, today is Wednesday and Kristina has already ****ed off back to Scotland Island.

She lied when she said that win or lose she was staying in Fowler. Surprise! She doesn't like the place! What a hypocrite! What about her labor ideals? It would actuallly do her good to stay there to open her mind to them, stay amongst real people, and not immediately **** off back to the wealthy white enclave of Scotland Island.