Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regular Girls

Senior Member(無間使者)

Regular Girls

Does anyone see their regular girl or girls more than once a week or within a matter of days. I’m thinking of doing it because a girl I used too see has returned to a shop recently & is someone I figured was never coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    Does anyone see their regular girl or girls more than once a week or within a matter of days. I’m thinking of doing it because a girl I used too see has returned to a shop recently & is someone I figured was never coming back.
    Don’t know why you ask this, but I reckon no ‘regulations’ for that Lol

See her 7 times a day and 49 times a week if you’re Mrseven with a big wallet, or once in few weeks to offload some stress. WL is NOT your real girlfriend, so she won’t kick you out of the room if you stick to her the whole day ( PS: only during their working hours and fully paid LOL).

BTW, would you mind sharing who is this girl? A genuine suggestion always comes from practice Lol
    Last edited by dannyGG; 20-05-2022 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Additional questions

There are 2 type of punters same like husband or boyfriend.
    The one that loyal and the one that cheating with another girl. Lol

So if a punter is a husband or bf from other girl, and he punts different girls. Will he categories in king of cheater? lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The best ones seem to piss off at the drop of a hat, so if she's there, you like her and you're cashed up.... punt away!

Banned
    I always have a regular ML to go to. I'm hesitant to try someone new because I find a bad punt is not only a time and money waster but also a bit traumatic.

A new ML I have is a great kisser and passionate in bed. She can cum 3 or 4 times in a hour session. I doubt she is faking it. I have been seeing her about twice a week.

But there was a brother here who told me he never did returns. So it's a new girl for him everytime he punts.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you see the same girls consistently you may as well be married to them
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Carpe Diem: sieze the day brother and go for it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You're paying for a service and if it makes you feel good, jackpot! Who cares what anyone says!

Banned
    My new regular told me in Wechat she had stopped working in the shops because of family reasons. I only saw her regularly for a month. We seemed to hit on well.

I have a good vibe that I'll see her again. Today she wechat me and said she would come to my place tomorrow noon. This is the first time.

That's the advantage of being regular to a ML. She'll remember you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did end up seeing this regular again so it was twice in 3 days. She was just as thrilled as I was. Today I’m on a mission to go to the city to use one of those Discover NSW vouchers before they expire. I have no doubt I’ll end up with this girl again since she is rostered on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If not getting emotionally attached don't see problem, it's great to build rapport

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I reckon having a regular can be really good. Trying new girls all the time can be a pain in the ass especially if the root was a dud. Sometimes you dont have all the money in the world and would rather just spend it on a root where you are pretty much guranteed a good time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There was only one girl that I might see regularly and that was Angel at 42G. I'm sad she's gone to Kyoto/Sakura in the city and doing late shifts. Hard for me to go over and see her.

Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    I reckon having a regular can be really good. Trying new girls all the time can be a pain in the ass especially if the root was a dud. Sometimes you dont have all the money in the world and would rather just spend it on a root where you are pretty much guranteed a good time.
    True, this one I agree.
    Like you go to punt basically for stress relief, and have a bad punt make your stress level increases lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    There was only one girl that I might see regularly and that was Angel at 42G. I'm sad she's gone to Kyoto/Sakura in the city and doing late shifts. Hard for me to go over and see her.
    Hey Meng. I'm sure if you really miss her you'll find a way to see her. The girl must be a real workaholic. According to the previous shops rosters posted here, she was sometimes working at one shop during the day and at another shop in the evening. Don't know how she could do this or where she got the energy to be working all the time. Must be making loads of cash and sending it back to her family in Indonesia or spending it on herself here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Hey Meng. I'm sure if you really miss her you'll find a way to see her. The girl must be a real workaholic. According to the previous shops rosters posted here, she was sometimes working at one shop during the day and at another shop in the evening. Don't know how she could do this or where she got the energy to be working all the time. Must be making loads of cash and sending it back to her family in Indonesia or spending it on herself here.
    Angel... One hell of an Eurasian. I'm Eurasian myself of different stock, and she is another Eurasian of a hardcore stock! Never met an Indonesian who does vanilla sex, even one of my Indonesian ex from a long time ago was Eurasian like her and she made me addicted to her. She'd even let me have sex with her while she's on her period! Angel definitely reminds me of my ex, haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No never but I do have a regular for each shop, just need to work out one for every day

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    This one is seriously good, it is another level service.

You're all making me want to see this Angel when I get the chance lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I always have a regular ML to go to. I'm hesitant to try someone new because I find a bad punt is not only a time and money waster but also a bit traumatic.

A new ML I have is a great kisser and passionate in bed. She can cum 3 or 4 times in a hour session. I doubt she is faking it. I have been seeing her about twice a week.

But there was a brother here who told me he never did returns. So it's a new girl for him everytime he punts.
    Wow you make her cum 4 times super stud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast