Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happens when your regular ML has her period?

Banned

What happens when your regular ML has her period?

My new regular ML Wechat me yesterday telling me where she worked today and she said by the way she had her period and couldn't do FS with me.

I think I stay dry for her for a few days saving the money to see her again middle of next week. I won't die because of lack of sex for a couple of days. It may be good for the system as people go fasting for health reasons.

I did look around at the rosters post by several shop in Wechat. If I go for a new ML the chances of having a bad punt would be as high as 80%. Why waste the money to take the risk?

I saw a Michelle photo in a shop and I didn't believe it. Things are so bad that I start not to trust the photos online.

Banned
    "What happens when your regular ML has her period?", well if you haven't worked that out ask your mum, or your fish.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I regularly see a lady @ her home but only on a tuesday.
    I turned up this week and she was on the rag and didn't want sex. I simply asked whether she had ever done it at that time and she said no. So I suggest we try it.
    Now obviously she didn't want a mess to cleanup so we ended up standing in her shower. Afterwards she said, that was fun, lets do it again next time...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You move on to another ML...its not rocket science
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Yeah if you ML have period? You can go Dagwood dog or just settle for a NHJ? lol

Which shop are you referring to? maybe we have the same ML

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    You move on to another ML...its not rocket science
    Exactly. Good opportunity to do some searching in the meantime. Find a backup girl in case your favourite isn't available. Why some guys stay glued to one girl for long time ( I do recognise some benefits but they are not your girlfriend) just amazes me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Maybe get some of those plastic backed absorbent sheets doctors use in surgeries?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I’ll admit in my more reckless days, I’ve taken that opportunity to go BBFSCIP with them. Those were the days!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Still can see her. Have hand job, Bbbj and CIM. She show me the tampon in her virginal and ask me to pulled it out and put in a new one for her. Is an interesting experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    NOOOO stay away from that crazy shit, you have a greater risk catching some sort of disease from close contact with blood,

My ML had her period Wednesday - she was super affectionate and spent 1hour 20 mins kissing me and bbbj. Sweet.
    But fs would have been better as I always feel guilty about bj
    Apologised to mamasan for going over time, she was like “Yay! You have fun! Come back soon. “

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    NOOOO stay away from that crazy shit, you have a greater risk catching some sort of disease from close contact with blood,
    Yeah I know, that's why I said it was in my reckless days. I'd never do something like that now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah I know, that's why I said it was in my reckless days. I'd never do something like that now.
    Never say never... In the heat of the moment, it just happens. I use to do an ML bareback when on her rags... It wasn't pretty pulling out to see your dick covered in liquid that looked like it was dipped in red cordial syrup...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    d210f50a9e04c9f88923d216bb3fa70e.jpg
    Can't beat Ali Wong on a good day...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would be hard to ignore the smell of rags… tried it once covered and I gagged a few times cos of the smell, never again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    My new regular ML Wechat me yesterday telling me where she worked today and she said by the way she had her period and couldn't do FS with me.

I think I stay dry for her for a few days saving the money to see her again middle of next week. I won't die because of lack of sex for a couple of days. It may be good for the system as people go fasting for health reasons.

I did look around at the rosters post by several shop in Wechat. If I go for a new ML the chances of having a bad punt would be as high as 80%. Why waste the money to take the risk?

I saw a Michelle photo in a shop and I didn't believe it. Things are so bad that I start not to trust the photos online.

You should've given her some DATY....U would've ended up with the "Dolmio grin" 🍝

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve bbfscip’d my regular once when she was on her period. Simultaneously the best, hottest and most reckless thing I’ve done whilst punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of my regular had period just as I walked into her apartment, we did not indulge in any activity on that day just ended up chit chatting but came back after a week to pay my dues

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

I actually prefer that ML/WL is honest to the customer being on period, rather than using the sponge and keep on working.

So good on her…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    I actually prefer that ML/WL is honest to the customer being on period, rather than using the sponge and keep on working.

So good on her…
    Yeah, my regular told me she was on her period however she wasn't sure if she's cleared up. So instead of fs we just CBF instead. Her see through panties had the pads too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast