Thread: Sonia - Friendly, Energetic, Fun

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sonia - Friendly, Energetic, Fun

Person's Name : Sonia

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Month/Year of Visit : 7th May 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : #1 South Sydney Brothel | 64 Alexander Taren Point Brothel

Phone : 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $90/30mins, $160/hour

Extras Cost : Didn't ask for any

Services Provided This Session : Cowgirl, Doggie, Mish, BJ, FIV

Size/shape : C-Cups, trimmed vegetation, not fat but not skinny

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Sonia was a bit of a punt as I had wanted to book a different girl but she hadn't showed up to work.

Sonia was suggested and after a quick check online I thought, well, about time I had a punt, throw caution to the wind. I had no idea what she looked like or if her boobs were to my taste etc.

I arrived and was taken to her room. She greeted me warmly which was a nice change to some girls. I had a quick shower (I always arrive showered already out of respect so I only really need a quick touch up) and onto the bed. Sonia is pretty enough.

Don't expect a detailed discussion in English. Use a translate App if you need to talk about anything beyond bedroom matters. I was able to communicate, directly and not with an App, about favourite restaurants in a suburb of which we are both familiar. Beyond that would have been a challenge. We don't pay for English conversation though lol.

I had the basic service and sometimes girls will do a bit of BBBJ but not Sonia. Straight on with the cover.

Her CBJ was good quality. In fact I don't even recall her pausing once. I had to stop her before I blew - it went on that long and I enjoyed it all of course.

I thought I'd spend a bit of time standing at the edge of the bed today and she obliged with great Doggie and Mish.

She had her legs well and truly up to her ears in Mish too so full marks for effort and giving me great access to her Cum Canal.

As I write this about two weeks after I don't actually recall how I came but I know I certainly came lol.

Her Cowgirl was good quality too.

She was not at all lazy. The time of day was early evening. It was dark outside. So she could have been forgiven for being tired but not Sonia. She went at it with lots of energy.

Would I go again? Sure. She was fun. She had energy. She was friendly.

Shop Owner
    Sonia working today , for booking 95241278 or 0424 666 228
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

Shop Owner
    Sonia working today , for booking 95241278 or 0424 666 228
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228