Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Where are the best Mamasans?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    probably any where if the girls are all busy the boss lady will happily attend to you rather than make you wait...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothknob View Post
    this sounds like a place I should go to , whats the shop name etc. if you could share ?
    Dude you realise he still paid for 2 punts don’t you. He went for one punt and mamasan sucker punched him into paying for 2. You can depart with your hard earned money like this in every shop in Sydney let alone Burwood. Mamasans and girls all over Sydney will give you VIP customer status eg you get special mamasan hugs and they will even tell you they will love you long time if this is how you think. Seriously….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    Damn, I might go suss it out Le Soleil when I go pass there and report back lol.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...assage-Croydon

See what I have found.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah i see that i can read , but I've had the odd freebie , like doubles that I didn't pay for , he was honest and could have just taken the punt. Im not naive

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by easter_bb View Post
    Thanks bro! Just added the wechat .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothknob View Post
    yeah i see that i can read , but I've had the odd freebie , like doubles that I didn't pay for , he was honest and could have just taken the punt. Im not naive
    Read his post again then. Nothing free mentioned in what he said, mamasan gives him $100 says pay me back because he’s probably a regular …. That’s not free is it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    I know who you are talking about! After they changed owners, she worked as WL for a few weeks. Really enjoyed her service!
    omg! you bang her ??? you are so lucky! for me only up to hugie huggie with her.
    oh, she also arranged few private meeting between me and her friends (ie young korean students) at one of apartment in the city.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Lilly at 14 Burwood Road is always helpful efficient and fun - just getting to know her so haven't asked her anything personal but she's starting provide so far good information and says she will advise me on any requests
    Pretty good looking fit lady
    Hahaha, speaking of efficiency, can’t beat Lily, guide you up the rooms, asking for feedback and remember your preferences for next time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not surprised by good reviews for several mamasans here since as customers, we tend to be treated nicely and warmly by them to get more return business and regular visits...

More curious if any of you heard negative feedback by MLs on their mamasan bosses? Over the years, afew MLs (not many) who trusted in me had confided to me how they hated their boss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Not surprised by good reviews for several mamasans here since as customers, we tend to be treated nicely and warmly by them to get more return business and regular visits...

More curious if any of you heard negative feedback by MLs on their mamasan bosses? Over the years, afew MLs (not many) who trusted in me had confided to me how they hated their boss.
    Who wouldn’t hate their bosses? Especially their income are mainly from us the customers not the shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who wouldn’t hate their bosses? Especially their income are mainly from us the customers not the shops.
    Agree been going in forever across all sectors.
    ML girls will gossip about the boss like a waiter in a restaurant or sales clerk... etc etc .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    Agree been going in forever across all sectors.
    ML girls will gossip about the boss like a waiter in a restaurant or sales clerk... etc etc .
    Ha ha wandering any threads girls murmuring their customers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some I will think definitely do hate them.

There are some who actually like their mamasan and have personal relationship with her, going to dinners together, stay together in same apartment, go on holidays or even following them when they move shop. Depends I guess.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can't say enough about Candy at le-soleil at Croydon very helpful runs a clean shop and the girls are outstanding

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been there at her place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonus View Post
    Can't say enough about Candy at le-soleil at Croydon very helpful runs a clean shop and the girls are outstanding
    She has really fine tuned the gorgeous shop roster and just as important honoring bookings and overall excellent customer service..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Papasan at 6 poplar Surry hills is great, new owner first shop and really wants to improve/asks for feedback constantly. He’s def up there for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    Papasan at 6 poplar Surry hills is great, new owner first shop and really wants to improve/asks for feedback constantly. He’s def up there for me.
    I'll second this. Dude's a champ. He's with the times and I can see that he on the ball about sorting out issues on the fly.
    Asian fella, super friendly even though he's tattooed up (kinda looks like an asian Lad).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiandaddy View Post
    I'll second this. Dude's a champ. He's with the times and I can see that he on the ball about sorting out issues on the fly.
    Asian fella, super friendly even though he's tattooed up (kinda looks like an asian Lad).
    Haha, not sure if he will appreciate being labeled as a Asian looking Lad 😂. However, I can see his current track record and continues to improve the line up in getting new talent in. The blokes got decent customer service skills and knows how to crack jokes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    Haha, not sure if he will appreciate being labeled as a Asian looking Lad 😂. However, I can see his current track record and continues to improve the line up in getting new talent in. The blokes got decent customer service skills and knows how to crack jokes.
    He said it's his first shop and really wants to create a good space for the punters. I think he mentioned he did other businesses in the past so he knows what customers are after. Best of luck to the new kid on the block.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast