Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the best Mamasans?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Where are the best Mamasans?

Do you find that the advice and quality of the Mamasan is important to you? It’s great when the Mamasan is pleasant, transparent, patient, offers good advice on ladies, respects privacy, doesn’t allow interruptions, is a good manager, separates visiting customers and gets along well with the MLs . These are not critical but are nice to have. I’m sure that some of you have some very good relationships with Mamasans. Obviously, it’s the pleasantness of the ML that is critical but it does help if things runs smoothly.

Where are the good Mamas?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Jessie - Saigon Princess
    Alice - 227 Broadway
    Cherry - Top Ryde

Others will add more, I don't get out much.

Banned
    For a foul-tempered, cantankerous and rude mamasan no one beats Artarmon 78A.

Fortunately for us we don't have to go to a FS shop to get FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    533 Willoughby has to be the worst mamasan, what is wrong with that woman

Linda @ cbd style massage - super friendly and helpful, efficient, totally laid back about going over time if the girl doesn’t have a next booking, happy to talk about girls.
    ? at chill massage - always greets me like her favourite customer ever, jumps on me, hugs me, bounces around, lol.
    Alice at 227 - super organised, super efficient. Not as friendly though.

Banned
    Julie at 126a (when she's there) is a sweetheart.........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    Linda @ cbd style massage - super friendly and helpful, efficient, totally laid back about going over time if the girl doesn’t have a next booking, happy to talk about girls.
    ? at chill massage - always greets me like her favourite customer ever, jumps on me, hugs me, bounces around, lol.
    Haven't been to cbd style yet but Linda has been really easy to communicate with on wechat so far.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    +1 for Chill massage - very sweet and cute

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    I second that. Linda at CBD style and Ana at Chill are among the top mamasans.

Banned
    ....But wait till the fans, admirers, adorers, worshipers of 200 Stanmore say about Ada.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Jessie - Saigon Princess
    Alice - 227 Broadway
    Cherry - Top Ryde

Others will add more, I don't get out much.
    I'll second Alice @ 227.
    I wasn't a regular customer there, but she always treated me like a long lost friend, and remembered my preferences.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've had many great sessions with Mamasans

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cindy sakura57
    Yuri DBT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The bloke at 143 Marrickville is Mr personality lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Key to any business is customer service.
    In this business honoring bookings, honesty, listening to customers are all integral for repeat visits.
    Plenty threads about poor customer service.
    So good to give a shout out to the good ones.
    My experience Kelly in 5Dock, Jenny at 88 Artarmon, Cherry at 2 Pope Ryde to name a few are consistent with good customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    I've had many great sessions with Mamasans
    Having a session with a mamasan is covered in another thread with wish lists. I think the OP is generally talking about the customer service from shops, mamasans, front desk etc.
    Many of us have similar experience to yours.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I love a good M/p/amasan. Went to this place in melbourne where the papasan showed me 15 girls and asked them to be extra flirty, give me a little dance and he rounded my money aswell. I was gonna pay 150 but he said "you pay 120 and come back again soon"

He didnt know i was on a holiday lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    I love a good M/p/amasan. Went to this place in melbourne where the papasan showed me 15 girls and asked them to be extra flirty, give me a little dance and he rounded my money aswell. I was gonna pay 150 but he said "you pay 120 and come back again soon"

He didnt know i was on a holiday lol
    Where was that? Wonder if it's one of my old haunts...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jenny at 88a Artarmon is always very friendly and responds quickly to messages. Kelly at Five Dock is very easy to chat to.

One of my favourites is Candy at Heavenly Hands Massage at Drummoyne. Has always given me good info when I’ve enquired about new girls on the shop roster and nothing seems too much trouble to her. Even went and bought me a coffee and a pie when I arrived at her shop at 10am one morning after a 6hr drive to see one of her girls. And then gave me a complimentary massage after I’d finished my session with the girl I’d booked. Then wouldn’t let me leave to drive back home till I’d had a sleep in one of the back rooms.

Banned
    One of the best Mamasans I've met is a small shop in Burwood.

After an 1 hour FS session with a girl. She asked whether I wanted to have a 30 minutes follow-up with another ML. I gave her the excuse of not having enough money with me. She shoved $100 into my hand and asked me to go into the room with the girl. She told me I could pay her back next time.

I returned the money as I had $140 with me which was enough for half an hour of FS.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Jenny at 88a Artarmon is always very friendly and responds quickly to messages. Kelly at Five Dock is very easy to chat to.

One of my favourites is Candy at Heavenly Hands Massage at Drummoyne. Has always given me good info when I’ve enquired about new girls on the shop roster and nothing seems too much trouble to her. Even went and bought me a coffee and a pie when I arrived at her shop at 10am one morning after a 6hr drive to see one of her girls. And then gave me a complimentary massage after I’d finished my session with the girl I’d booked. Then wouldn’t let me leave to drive back home till I’d had a sleep in one of the back rooms.
    On that story countrypunter, Candy should be no. 1. Hope everyone supports her shop

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast