Thread: MAC full service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MAC full service

Hi,
    I am planning to visit MAC soon. Would like to know if they offer full service? If so, what is the cost per hour?

Thank you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My understanding is that it’s not a licensed venue. So “massage” only. However some girls do offer extra services $100-$120. My advice is to chat with the mamasan. She WILL sort it out for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All massage places have girls which will offer services beyond a HJ which include FS.

Generally shops will put 'open minded' in their description of the girls to let you know. Bear in mind as Bob said, massage shops are NOT licenced brothels so they will not advertise anything and the rate for any service beyond a massage is to be negotiated with the girl directly.

As far as MAC is specifically concerned it's no different.

Be clean, be polite, have enough funds on hand and be prepared for a no/don't offer that service.

If no try someone or somewhere else.

There's lots of good quality shops in the CBD area, and tbf if you are specifically after FS, better to go to a FS shop to guarantee it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    MAC has a some several gems. Their extras are market prices and can't go wrong. If you feel that the price is a little steep, deff worth mentioning to Ange.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiandaddy View Post
    If you feel that the price is a little steep...
    I think this is one of, if not the, best value places in the CBD. Standard extras pricing gets you a lot here!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It certainly does. But I have to agree with F0x. If you’re chasing FS go to a brothel. Both Ginzas are a few steps away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGeorge View Post
    It certainly does. But I have to agree with F0x. If you’re chasing FS go to a brothel. Both Ginzas are a few steps away
    I had a good experience there. But when you calculate the price of massage plus the extras (which are reasonable), you are better off going to a FS joint, where you have a bed and shower as opposed to a massage table.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They were never known for FS as far as im aware but recently it has become more common and not as hidden as before. I've visited once recently where the girl next door was screaming away!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    They were never known for FS as far as im aware
    I've been going there for a number of years, and there has always been some fs options.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    They were never known for FS as far as im aware but recently it has become more common and not as hidden as before. I've visited once recently where the girl next door was screaming away!
    Julia! She is a screamed all right.