Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the best Mamasans?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am going to say Angela at MAC I find her awesome super friendly and welcoming

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I'll second Alice @ 227.
    I wasn't a regular customer there, but she always treated me like a long lost friend, and remembered my preferences.
    After befriending few MLs from 227 Broadway, they all said how Alice, is one nasty lady,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once I got a vegan massage from Alice @ 227.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    On that story countrypunter, Candy should be no. 1. Hope everyone supports her shop
    Oh agreed, base on that story from countrypunter. Candy is THE no.1.

What else can you ask for, complimentary massage and a sleep! What a service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    533 Willoughby has to be the worst mamasan, what is wrong with that woman
    Angie who have to be the very worst woman you’ll ever know,think it’s got something to do with the dish washing gloves she wears ,would not believe a word she says

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nana from SS is the best Mamasan. Really gets to know what you like and will make recommendations that are spot on based on that knowledge.
    Apart from her, yeah Linda at CBD style is great too, I just haven’t had enough experiences with her yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I am going to say Angela at MAC I find her awesome super friendly and welcoming, very cool with me going over time. Keeps in regular touch via phone and also gets in touch when someone new starts that meets my criteria. She knows my time is valuable and tight, everything is always ready for me on time.

Agree with CBD style she does a great job
    Wow you must be a VIP customer if she regularly keeps in touch
    and alerts you to new girls starting at her shop. Anyone else have a similar arrangement with other mamasans?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    I've had many great sessions with Mamasans

Sessions with Mamasans ! Yes, Yes, Yes !

Alice at 227 Broadway
    Ada at 200 Stanmore
    Angela at MAC
    Bella at Blossoms
    Candy at Kent St and VIP
    Iva at Sydney Baby
    Ivy at DOS
    Jessica at 14 Burwood at the beginning
    Nana at Sussex Star
    Nicole at QVB
    Summer at Summerville’s
    Tiffany at Renwick

They are and were all very good Mamasans.

Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    After befriending few MLs from 227 Broadway, they all said how Alice, is one nasty lady,
    I think that might have been a very generalised or misleading statement brother R4L.

Do you actually know Alice as a person ?

What I know for sure is that she has a very high standard in selecting and picking her girls . Many BS services and or attitude problems you may get in other shops would not be tolerated at Broadway. That’s why Broadway is one of the very few RnT shops you can walk in blindly and still get a decent session most of the times.

Except for someone like yours truly who has a preference of Natural D Cups or bigger only …… haha

Can you imagine a shop with lesser quality control would have let a very popular girl like Iris go ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is unheard of. That's super customer service??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Once I got a vegan massage from Alice @ 227.
    I gotta ask, What is a vegan massage

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyphil55 View Post
    I gotta ask, What is a vegan massage
    I was wondering the same thing. In my fucked up mind I imagined something like this...

She starts by lightly flogging your back with kale, she then smears olive oil over your back for the massage, and for part 2, if you're lucky, you can eat her tofu...

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. In my fucked up mind I imagined something like this...

She starts by lightly flogging your back with kale, she then smears olive oil over your back for the massage, and for part 2, if you're lucky, you can eat her tofu...
    Haha, the only problem in that scenario is, her “tofu” would be fake tofu made of human flesh!

No mate, “vegan” massage is just massage with zero sexual service of any type. It’s a Canto slang. You call anything that is “empty” / missing a big portion of what is normally in it, as a “vegan” (no meat) something.
    Say you go to play the pokies, blow $1000 and get nothing, not even a feature. That’s a “vegan” pokie game. Or you ogle at a hot girl but never do anything about it, not even a wink at her, that’s a vegan ogling.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Haha, the only problem in that scenario is, her “tofu” would be fake tofu made of human flesh!

No mate, “vegan” massage is just massage with zero sexual service of any type. It’s a Canto slang. You call anything that is “empty” / missing a big portion of what is normally in it, as a “vegan” (no meat) something.
    Say you go to play the pokies, blow $1000 and get nothing, not even a feature. That’s a “vegan” pokie game. Or you ogle at a hot girl but never do anything about it, not even a wink at her, that’s a vegan ogling.
    funny-chinese-sign-translation-fails-1.jpg

I'm not a big fan of veganism.

Your explanation makes more sense.

funny-chinese-sign-translation-fails-1.jpg

I'm not a big fan of veganism.

Your explanation makes more sense.
    I am a huge fan of Engrish!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I am a huge fan of Engrish!
    Engrish is comedy gold. Living in Japan for 2 years it became daily life.
    No engrish, but my favourite all-time sign in Japan was on the train there was a series of pictures about what you couldn't do on board. No smoking (cigarette with a red X through it), no talking on your phone, no eating etc, and finally a picture of a skirt, with a hand moving towards it with a big red X over the top. Like really, a perv is going to start trying to feel up a girl, look at that and think "Oh! Fuck! That's right! Sorry, I'll stop..."

Engrish is comedy gold. Living in Japan for 2 years it became daily life.
    No engrish, but my favourite all-time sign in Japan was on the train there was a series of pictures about what you couldn't do on board. No smoking (cigarette with a red X through it), no talking on your phone, no eating etc, and finally a picture of a skirt, with a hand moving towards it with a big red X over the top. Like really, a perv is going to start trying to feel up a girl, look at that and think "Oh! Fuck! That's right! Sorry, I'll stop..."
    lol, yeah the Japanese signage can be hilarious. I think it has to do with how they like to illustrate something to the tiniest detail with only a picture. There’s one sign I always found funny, that’s about smoking and walking at the same time. They banned this after someone poked a ciggie into a kid’s face accidentally.

The sign tried to explain that it is bad to smoke while walking in the same way it is bad manners to fart while walking. You can imagine how silly that sign looked!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think that might have been a very generalised or misleading statement brother R4L.

Do you actually know Alice as a person ?

What I know for sure is that she has a very high standard in selecting and picking her girls . Many BS services and or attitude problems you may get in other shops would not be tolerated at Broadway. That’s why Broadway is one of the very few RnT shops you can walk in blindly and still get a decent session most of the times.

Except for someone like yours truly who has a preference of Natural D Cups or bigger only …… haha

Can you imagine a shop with lesser quality control would have let a very popular girl like Iris go ?
    Hi Bro, sorry let me clear it up. Alice always been nice to me, I have this routine I like to do when I visit her shop, and By my 2nd visit, I message her for booking, she already got my routine noted, very professional!
    I was just surprise at all the negative comment from ML.. that was all.

Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Hi Bro, sorry let me clear it up. Alice always been nice to me, I have this routine I like to do when I visit her shop, and By my 2nd visit, I message her for booking, she already got my routine noted, very professional!
    I was just surprise at all the negative comment from ML.. that was all.
    You’re not wrong about her, she really is tough on the girls. That sort of translates to better customer experience I guess, or rather it guarantees it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast