Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the best Mamasans?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smack View Post
    Don’t know about the best but i do know the worst…Angie at 533 ,she is a compulsive liar ,
    Today not one of the girls on roster is there, and some on roster haven’t been there in months
    Despite all this, you were still keen to check out the roster. I guess some mamasans have the power to bring in customers even if they are hated or criticised by customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Then won’t you be pleased to hear Sara is back at N5M. And still awesome.
    Ah. That’s super awesome

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The "very" best mamasans are attractive enough to you, and willing enough too, to get their pussies wet, and ride your cock, when times get too busy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Any join in and make it a threesome?
    There is a mama-scam in Annandale who whored for 2 decades herself will not now not let a customer book her but she offers punters a threesome with at least one of the girls that I know of. She allegedly doesn’t consult the girl in advance, but just turns up 10 or 15 minutes into the session. It’s as creepy as fuck getting a blowjob from a girl and opening your eyes to find a deviously grinning mama-scam next to you on the sheets and staring intently at your face from an inch away.

But even though she demands you pay her the full $160 as well. By the end of the next hour you realise she’s still getting her clothes off and you’ve been following more and more of her suggestions to fuck the girl in particular and somewhat unusual (to you) ways. Ways, you were sure the girl had mentioned in previous visits that she didn’t like.

When mama-scam leaves, the girl becomes teary, and now refuses to look at you for the rest of the session or subsequently reply to your messages. But you don’t need to worry long because as any good manager does mama-Sam soon calls you to assure you how much you are loved and offers you a big discount if you want to book maybe 8 hours to work things out with the girl…

I always admire out-of-the box marketing and customer retention solutions and that one deserves some kind of award from somewhere. Although I’m not sure what HR would say about it..

But I think sometimes the old fashioned strategies are a lot better

For example when CC at 47 Marrickville knocks on your door at the end of a session and offers to cook you lunch and suggests you just wait there (in a bed you are now not paying for) its hard not to stay an hour or two longer after you’ve eaten. Although just posting a goddamn schedule would probably get me to visit more often.

Although that is not as good as when your occasional girl in any shop tells you to just pay the room money (say $50) for the second hour because she loves being with you. Shop owners should subsidise girls so they can do that to occasional customers and convert them into regular customers. Although it has happened enough times to me that perhaps it is a well known shop trick that I was unaware of …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t know about the best but i do know the worst…Angie at 533 ,she is a compulsive liar ,
    Today not one of the girls on roster is there, and some on roster haven’t been there in months
    That’s interesting to know. Recently a girl I have seen regularly at a different shop tried to borrow money from me. The whole story centred on her being cheated out of thousands of dollars by the boss after she tried working at 533 for a while recently. I presumed it was all concocted. But some double checking in a third shop made it sound quite possible.

I still didn’t lend the girl any money. But I now do believe being regularly cheated is a source of a staff turnover there.

Her website photo gallery seems to include every girl that ever worked there - even if just for a week a decade ago.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    That’s interesting to know. Recently a girl I have seen regularly at a different shop tried to borrow money from me. The whole story centred on her being cheated out of thousands of dollars by the boss after she tried working at 533 for a while recently. I presumed it was all concocted. But some double checking in a third shop made it sound quite possible.

I still didn’t lend the girl any money. But I now do believe being regularly cheated is a source of a staff turnover there.

Her website photo gallery seems to include every girl that ever worked there - even if just for a week a decade ago.
    One time I was talking to Angie who said that the girl I booked didn’t come in that day when said girl walked out of room 2 next to front door and said hi to me by name and Angie had the gall to say it wasn’t her,I’ve seen that girl many times and know what she looks like also I’ve been told stories. Of bullying and fines by more than one girl there so I would not believe one word Angie says ,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One time I was talking to Angie who said that the girl I booked didn’t come in that day when said girl walked out of room 2 next to front door and said hi to me by name and Angie had the gall to say it wasn’t her,I’ve seen that girl many times and know what she looks like also I’ve been told stories. Of bullying and fines by more than one girl there so I would not believe one word Angie says ,
    Oh nearly forgot the time she was winding the clock back 10 minutes in front of me and when I showed her my watch, she just shurged

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally met the AAA mamasan the sister of the Crown st shops mamasan Her name is Tina. What a stunner!
    Threesome one day? In my dreams.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like the Mamasans that are available for bookings or like to join in..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Finally met the AAA mamasan the sister of the Crown st shops mamasan Her name is Tina. What a stunner!
    Threesome one day? In my dreams.
    Ask her! The worst that can happen is she says no.

She'll sometimes offer a massage if the other girls are booked out or haven't arrived yet. I've seen her a couple of times over the years. She's got a rocking body & she's a feisty one!

First time I've been given a teasing tug in the first few minutes. - while I'm lying face down!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Ask her! The worst that can happen is she says no.

She'll sometimes offer a massage if the other girls are booked out or haven't arrived yet. I've seen her a couple of times over the years. She's got a rocking body & she's a feisty one!

First time I've been given a teasing tug in the first few minutes. - while I'm lying face down!
    Haven’t had much to do with her Roj as I just met her. But she sounds like her sister Amy in the feisty department.
    I heard Amy go off and woh she sure loses it when she does.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have recently found out that my favourite Mamasan Candy of Heavenly Hands Massage has left the shop. Does any brother know where she has gone?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    I have recently found out that my favourite Mamasan Candy of Heavenly Hands Massage has left the shop. Does any brother know where she has gone?
    She has gone to
    52 Narwee

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphantom View Post
    She has gone to
    52 Narwee
    Thank you Bro Phantom. I don't normally head in that direction but shall make an effort one of these days. Candy is amongst the nicest mamasan that I have come across.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been trying to get the mamasan at aaa but never been lucky enough! She is pretty hot!

Banned
    184 heavenly hands Nancy also very good mamasan, can offer beer and coffee lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alice at 227 Broadway
    Linda CBD Style
    Ada 200 Stanmore
    Jennifer at Granville LaBelle
    Lady and the man boss from 227 Strathfield
    Chinese boss lady at five dog massage
    Lady boss at Sydney Baby Massage

All very good, many thanks for ur help

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another vote for Angela at MAC. Keeps me in the loop with happenings at the shop. Chats on days I’m not even going in. Briefs the girls on my specific preferences if I’m seeing them for the first time
    Last edited by ScotPassingThrough; 10-12-2022 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Fixed weird apostrophes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    Alice at 227 Broadway
    Linda CBD Style
    Ada 200 Stanmore
    Jennifer at Granville LaBelle
    Lady and the man boss from 227 Strathfield
    Chinese boss lady at five dog massage
    Lady boss at Sydney Baby Massage

All very good, many thanks for ur help
    Five Dog Massage….?
    RnT for your pet..?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mamasan at aaa, have been lucky to be her guest twice before covid. Many thanks for your help.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast