Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Redcliffe punts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried HK at Redcliffe for the first time today. They have a different approach that to be honest I was not happy with.
    Have read some posts here that it can be hit and miss, so asked when I arrived who would be doing the massage. Was introduced to quite an atteactive young Thai ML A*****ie, so decided to continue and asked for 1 hour.
    Shown to a room by the reception lady and she said a man would do an initial short back and shoulder massage, then the lady would provide a "relaxing" massage. I was a bit surprised after I had asked when I arrived, and not what I had come for, but went with it.
    The massage was quite decent, and more of a remedial type. Focused purely on Back, Neck and Shoulders. The issue was that it went for the first half hour.
    Then the ML came in and continued on with a softer style massage of exactly the same areas.
    After about 15 mins she cleaned the oil off my back with a hot towel and asked me to flip. Then the question of any extras, so I asked what was available. Started from 2 pines for a NHJ up to 5 pines for FS. I asked is there no 1 pine option as by now there was roughly 10mins left, and that is not any kind of value for money for much else, and if not don't worry about it.
    The ML got annoyed and said that I was going to cause her to have a bad day.
    So I told her exactly why ... I had asked for a 1 hour massage from a lady, had got half hour from a man, then 15 mins on exactly the same spots he had covered, I booked a whole body massage and nobody had touched my arms or legs at all, nothing but my back and shoulders, and now she wanted me to pay a crazy amount for the 10 mins max that was left.
    I said if I wanted a remedial massage I could book a physio where I know exactly what I am paying for, and that I had clearly asked at the beginning and not received what I paid for.
    The ML tried to tell me that if I wanted the full hour with her then it would be a higher cost. WTF? That's why I asked when I arrived.

So yeah ... WIR .. certainly not with the current setup. Like I said, the ML was attractive and if the full hour was with her it may have been fun.
    But with effectively 45 mins of back and shoulder rub, a flip and ask for a min 2 pines for the last 10mins with no kind of decent lead up, then it's a no from me.

Quite obvious the shop is trying to double down on the customer time with their ML by using a different person for half the appointment, then bring in the money maker to finish off.

Overall a disappointment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LongNeckTurtle View Post
    Tried HK at Redcliffe for the first time today. They have a different approach that to be honest I was not happy with.
    Have read some posts here that it can be hit and miss, so asked when I arrived who would be doing the massage. Was introduced to quite an atteactive young Thai ML A*****ie, so decided to continue and asked for 1 hour.
    Shown to a room by the reception lady and she said a man would do an initial short back and shoulder massage, then the lady would provide a "relaxing" massage. I was a bit surprised after I had asked when I arrived, and not what I had come for, but went with it.
    The massage was quite decent, and more of a remedial type. Focused purely on Back, Neck and Shoulders. The issue was that it went for the first half hour.
    Then the ML came in and continued on with a softer style massage of exactly the same areas.
    After about 15 mins she cleaned the oil off my back with a hot towel and asked me to flip. Then the question of any extras, so I asked what was available. Started from 2 pines for a NHJ up to 5 pines for FS. I asked is there no 1 pine option as by now there was roughly 10mins left, and that is not any kind of value for money for much else, and if not don't worry about it.
    The ML got annoyed and said that I was going to cause her to have a bad day.
    So I told her exactly why ... I had asked for a 1 hour massage from a lady, had got half hour from a man, then 15 mins on exactly the same spots he had covered, I booked a whole body massage and nobody had touched my arms or legs at all, nothing but my back and shoulders, and now she wanted me to pay a crazy amount for the 10 mins max that was left.
    I said if I wanted a remedial massage I could book a physio where I know exactly what I am paying for, and that I had clearly asked at the beginning and not received what I paid for.
    The ML tried to tell me that if I wanted the full hour with her then it would be a higher cost. WTF? That's why I asked when I arrived.

So yeah ... WIR .. certainly not with the current setup. Like I said, the ML was attractive and if the full hour was with her it may have been fun.
    But with effectively 45 mins of back and shoulder rub, a flip and ask for a min 2 pines for the last 10mins with no kind of decent lead up, then it's a no from me.

Quite obvious the shop is trying to double down on the customer time with their ML by using a different person for half the appointment, then bring in the money maker to finish off.

Overall a disappointment.
    Yea, that's totally BS - and what it would cost more for a female to massage than a man - another BS - places like this need to fail and actually, the females should be 70% cheaper if you listen to all the retards

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    Yea, that's totally BS - and what it would cost more for a female to massage than a man - another BS - places like this need to fail and actually, the females should be 70% cheaper if you listen to all the retards
    It used to be really good s few years ago. Up there with the best with a certain lady , long gone now.S###a

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grag123 View Post
    Any one tried the new blue sky Chinese massage ?
    place has closed down already.. must have been a pop up shop or someone wanted to burn some money on a fit-out.. went once .. typical of the shops in the area not as bad as UME but in a poor location for passing business.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Skyline value

Tried Skyline at Margate twice now, either side of years end. Both time were great and resulted in a great massage; well looked after, very relaxed and not rushed, great finish. Neither ML offered a name, but both went to lengths to relax me (new to this) and to make it worth my while. The first was circa 40s, second visit younger yet solid but sweet. Can’t say enough of their attention to detail and care; eager to see how lucky I get third time there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123