Thread: Who are some girls do a min 40 min BBBJ on a 1 hour session

Senior Member(無間使者)

Who are some girls do a min 40 min BBBJ on a 1 hour session

I always have a liking for long BBBJ, that is the reason I book mostly 1 hour sessions .. but off late I am seeing girls doms up pretty fast .. like 10 mins into the session ..
    so the question is .. who are some girls do a min 40 min BBBJ on a 1 hour session

Quote Originally Posted by puntingparadise View Post
    I always have a liking for long BBBJ, that is the reason I book mostly 1 hour sessions .. but off late I am seeing girls doms up pretty fast .. like 10 mins into the session ..
    so the question is .. who are some girls do a min 40 min BBBJ on a 1 hour session
    You could try jennifer at n5m, last time I believe she did like 25 mins ish(including 69), without tissue break. Her bj is one of the best as well.

But if you want that long maybe you could ask her, when you start.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    You could try jennifer at n5m, last time I believe she did like 25 mins ish(including 69), without tissue break. Her bj is one of the best as well.

But if you want that long maybe you could ask her, when you start.
    Wow, 25 minutes just 'entertaining' your shlong in her mouth is a long time. Great to mix it up.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Wow, 25 minutes just 'entertaining' your shlong in her mouth is a long time. Great to mix it up.
    That day was a bit shitty lol, I was from other store, and the wl's time management is like really bad, she left me hard and she said need to shower, and after shower and walk out from the shop, I checked time and I still have 7 mins with my booking time, I don't want to argue with the shop and wasting more time. I message n5m, and come over there.

And when Jennifer BJ me, it feels so good, as maybe I still horny as fuck because of those event 30 mins before. I just enjoyed her bj as she has a very very good technique. And time flies by. Lol

Describe her technique bro PKING

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Describe her technique bro PKING
    Crap the dt king asking me the technique. You make me nervous.

I think bro Aussieguyinsf can explain better than me, hopefully he see this thread, as Jennifer is one of his favourite.

I tried to explain as much as I remember.
    She used her tounge to tap the balls and the tip, licking the shift, take in the whole shift (but maybe because I only have average lenght), combination slow and fast. Not only the forward and backward head moves, sometimes she do small rotation with her head while sucking, and combination all of those things.

I don't remember she using hands.

Maybe just wait for bro Aussieguyinsf to clarify this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is definitely a thing i experience as well.

Only had an ml do a bj for maybe 15-20 mins. Sloppy and she let me do it a bit rougher than most mls would. Some just dont let you go deep.

I usually have to stop girl during bj or sex cause i feel like im close to cumming.
    But there was this one time where her bj was just ok.
    She would give me good pleasurable feeling for a couple of seconds and then plain, not so stimulating for a bit.

Ended up lasting for about 15 or so minutes, and she just keeps going. In the end i felt bad and asked if i could be a bit more rough so i can finish.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Crap the dt king asking me the technique. You make me nervous.

I think bro Aussieguyinsf can explain better than me, hopefully he see this thread, as Jennifer is one of his favourite.

I tried to explain as much as I remember.
    She used her tounge to tap the balls and the tip, licking the shift, take in the whole shift (but maybe because I only have average lenght), combination slow and fast. Not only the forward and backward head moves, sometimes she do small rotation with her head while sucking, and combination all of those things.

I don't remember she using hands.

Maybe just wait for bro Aussieguyinsf to clarify this.
    Can’t remember but yes, she is good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe C Venus and K Julia from Ginza?

On separate occasions, I have had them blow me and lick my balls for around 30-40mins

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post

On separate occasions, I have had them blow me and lick my balls for around 30-40mins
    Did you fall asleep? Lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Did you fall asleep? Lol
    Lol, I second this. My dick is meant to be in a pussy or arsehole, not a mouth. I feel nothing if she feels nothing, that's how I roll.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, I second this. My dick is meant to be in a pussy or arsehole, not a mouth. I feel nothing if she feels nothing, that's how I roll.
    When I see a girl spending too much time with my little fella in her mouth I will tell them to move on to main feast. Girls would prefer to suck rather than be pounded for 30-40 minutes in a 1 hour session. Not my problem. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    HAHA!

some times I just like to be a starfish and get blown

nice views in the mirror before I finish off with fucking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There was this session where i just wanted to get blown for the as long as the girl would be okay. Got about 20 mins or so, before i felt bad. And took over, lightly face fucking her to completion.

Initially had a booking with my favourite girl, but mamasan fucked up my booking was no more.

Ended up shopping around through wechat and decided to go for this wl.

I dont really like the wl, but i remember her giving nice sloppy bjs and letting you go deep every now and then.

Decided to see her and just sit back and let her blow me.
    Somehow her technique was good for a few seconds and not so for a bit longer.
    I usually end up stopping the lady from time to time, just to not blow my load early.
    But i feel like i could go on for hours, just getting head from her and not even come.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    30min 69's can be enjoyable, if your tongue can last that long lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Only wl that gave me such experience was Mary from Bonz seven hills. bBbj, 69. She would take her time. Even when I want to move on she wouldn't stop and get me to cum but not in mouth. Sad to hear she doesn't work there anymore.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post

Agree that Venus is good for this. I’ve had a few sessions with Venus where she blows me for most of the session. Sometimes it’s because I’m too tired (or lazy) to fuck, other times it’s just because I really love to have my cock sucked.

Venus definitely is very service-oriented and happy to accommodate and blow me for as long as I want. And, no, I have never fallen asleep during her bbbj.