Thread: FNPL (Fuck Now Pay Later)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

FNPL (Fuck Now Pay Later)

I'm sure most of us have heard of "Buy Now Pay Later". They're every where these days, Afterpay, Zip, Klarna, etc.

Now they're getting desperate and trying to "grow" bigger (let's leave aside the question of how they can even be profitable). Walk into a hotel and you'll see "stay now pay later" in your face. Or a restaurant, "eat now pay later". Here's an article about what's happening:
    https://www.news.com.au/finance/mone...7cc1ebeea858e4

I reckon it's only a matter of time before we get "fuck now pay later". That is, you get to fuck your fave WL and pay for it in 4 easy installments, interest free.

Who's up for it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm sure most of us have heard of "Buy Now Pay Later". They're every where these days, Afterpay, Zip, Klarna, etc.

Now they're getting desperate and trying to "grow" bigger (let's leave aside the question of how they can even be profitable). Walk into a hotel and you'll see "stay now pay later" in your face. Or a restaurant, "eat now pay later". Here's an article about what's happening:

I reckon it's only a matter of time before we get "fuck now pay later". That is, you get to fuck your fave WL and pay for it in 4 easy installments, interest free.

Who's up for it?
    Count me in , I'd be interested for sure 😂

Banned
    If you go broke then what happens next? The debt collectors will be onto you. Punting is about being anonymous for majority of punters. Pay cash, drop your load and you're out. If you don't have the money to punt then best stay home and do your own HJ. It's like those guys who go to RNT shops and then tell the girls they don't have enough money for extras. Seriously? Plan ahead, go to your nearest ATM where you can withdraw some cash and have some extra cash in your wallet if you're planning to get a massage or visit a brothel. That's my view.

Banned
    I reckon if you reneged they would get the Triad onto you, I reckon ol'mate is taking the piss.......

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Of course it's a piss take, I don't think we need to waste time speculating on that.
    Cuteguy has a valid point, if you can't afford it, don't punt. Same as gambling or any other vice.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Wouldn't that involve handing over some personal info and traceable records, just like a CC or DC?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol next the brothels will be running a Pawn Shop down stairs and a bloke like Rick Harrison will be asking you what do you want to do with your goods, do you want to sell or pawn the item and do you want Cash, Store or Brothel Credit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get FNPL at my favourite RnT places now.
    Walk in, get shown to a room, spend an hr playing with a hot ML then pay up after the fun is completed.

Not quite what the OP is talking about but it does require some trust from the shop and girl to even allow that.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Who's up for it?
    The ones who started Afterpay are billionaires now, maybe you can start a new system called Afterpunt then put it on the stock market…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    I get FNPL at my favourite RnT places now.
    Walk in, get shown to a room, spend an hr playing with a hot ML then pay up after the fun is completed.

Not quite what the OP is talking about but it does require some trust from the shop and girl to even allow that.
    Paying for tips after the deed is done is akin to the "Afterpay" thing. I haven't had an ML who would demand me payment immediately before starting part 2. I wonder what happens if a customer decides not to pay and walks off after receiving part 2, it's not like the shop or the girls can call the cops on him for not paying for an illegal service. I guess licensed shops like SBM is smart for charging tips upfront lol

Pay in 4 fortnightly instalments, not immediately after the act.
    Anyway, I was taking the piss… the way it’s going now, that whole industry will probably go bust before they get to offer this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Would you be prepared to sign up contractually, provide banking details, identification and be prepared to go through a credit worthiness check?
    Ah, let me see..... no.

Ummm, that's not how BNPL works, all of the above. For one thing, bank details, credit checks, etc? Nope, don't need any of that, all you need is a credit/debit card and a form of ID. You're not applying for a credit card here. It's also why they have so much bad debt, lol!

Also, trouble with triad chasing nonpayment? Not gonna happen because the vendor/provider is always paid upfront by the BNPL company. They literally take on the debt for the merchant at POS. Think of them as a rich friend who's always trying to shout you a round of "something", just so you'd be their friend.

Look, I was taking the piss for sure. They will probably all go bust before they get to offering FNPL, but if they do, you can really take advantage of them as they die, haha. Imagine you do a few punts using them, then they start to go under from a surge in bad debt. They will not be able to afford the cost of chasing payment on all those bad debts. They'll be screwed completely. And you would've gotten a few free, or at least significantly cut price, punts a their expense.

Banned
    I suppose the major impediment here is the cash economy and the preference to avoid tax by keeping things off the books through these shops?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha! That’s a great idea. When’s it happening? 😂