Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: street hookers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

street hookers

are there still any street hookers in sydney ???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by royman View Post
    Are you looking for some? If you are, there were some Chinese girls (aged more in their 30's or over) hovering around Martin Place before the lockdowns. Dont know if they are still around. They would approach you when walking down Pitt Street.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Canterbury Rd?

Huntingwood Drive?

Haven't been up to Kings Cross in ages. Any still around William St? I think they got hunted out of Darlinghurst Rd a few years ago.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Canterbury Rd?

Huntingwood Drive?

Haven't been up to Kings Cross in ages. Any still around William St? I think they got hunted out of Darlinghurst Rd a few years ago.
    If you walk up William Street from the City and stay on the right hand side just before the Ibis budget hotel near the convince store you will find the Asian Special Additions,

if you know you know

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Watsford Road Campbelltown. I witnessed what was clearly a working lady in white denim hotpants walking between trucks stopped for the night.

I see one girl every couple of weeks at canterbury rd.
    Mind you i dont know how much work she gets as she is pretty rough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which part of Canterbury rd? I drive past there and never see it

I missed the old days when the stretch of road up william st to Kings Cross, there used to be street hookers on either side of the road and the left lane is always slow with punters or annoying kids like us looking for a cheap thrill. haha

Every back street around kings cross had a street hooker standing on the corner.

The legalization of brothels put a stop to that quickly.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Don't get the appeal of street hookers. Like are they super hot or super cheap?

If you have a shit punt who would you complain to. Also sounds fucking dangerous for the girls too. Been watching too many Netflix true crime docos about this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Don't get the appeal of street hookers. Like are they super hot or super cheap?

If you have a shit punt who would you complain to. Also sounds fucking dangerous for the girls too. Been watching too many Netflix true crime docos about this.
    Maybe OP watching too many re-runs of Pretty Woman with Julia Roberts and Richard Gere and hoping to pick up a goodie goodie girl looking for her prince charming.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Since COVID bugger all in the Illawarra too.

Wentworth Street, Port Kembla used to be the hot spot. Back 5-10 years ago I have seen up to 4-5 girls here in a Saturday evening. There was the legendary "Backpack Girl" a girl around 25 that looked totally to hot for street walker.

Police really cracked down on street walkers during COVID and there has been a business push to gentrify the street.

Now all you see and very rarely is a single Indigenous lady, but like all street hookers has obvious substance abuse issues.

Several years ago there used to be a young girl around 22-23 years old, longish blonde hair and glasses, quite cute. Over the course of several years she became hagged and thin. It was a real life 'faces of meth meme', played out in front of you, very sad, even she has disappeared.

Never partook in street girls. Rumour has it that one lady would get you to drive to a secluded spot where her ice addict boyfriend lay in wait to mug you.

Quote Originally Posted by bevis90 View Post
    Which part of Canterbury rd? I drive past there and never see it
    Between fairford road and chapel road.
    Very random when she pops up along there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not too many nowadays. Not sure why people would want to see street hookers in this day or at least in sydney. Sydney has a great sex industry ranging all the way from privates, to RNT's and all the way to FS where filthy sex in a nice room is on the table.

I remember heading to Los angeles a few years ago and street hookers were the only option available to people. I remember pulling up in this dirty rat infested alley and seeing some of the girls. To be honest the girls looked nice but i was wasting time driving around the block over and over. Then when i found a couple of girls i liked i rolled the windows and the girls all had different prices. Then once you agreed on a price the girl hopped into your car and you have uncomfortable sex in the back seat. There is also the risk of becoming a sex offender if someone sees you having sex in public.

Fucking in sydney is easy with the industry largely moving to establishments or privates. I typically hop on the train, pay $3 to travel to a nearby station. Walk a couple of minutes, knock on the door, get greeted either by a mamasan or the private girl and then the sex begins. Having a shower, cleaning your cock, having privacy and the confidence to know that BBFS for most places isnt on the table is great!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    Not too many nowadays. Not sure why people would want to see street hookers in this day or at least in sydney. Sydney has a great sex industry ranging all the way from privates, to RNT's and all the way to FS where filthy sex in a nice room is on the table.

I remember heading to Los angeles a few years ago and street hookers were the only option available to people. I remember pulling up in this dirty rat infested alley and seeing some of the girls. To be honest the girls looked nice but i was wasting time driving around the block over and over. Then when i found a couple of girls i liked i rolled the windows and the girls all had different prices. Then once you agreed on a price the girl hopped into your car and you have uncomfortable sex in the back seat. There is also the risk of becoming a sex offender if someone sees you having sex in public.

Fucking in sydney is easy with the industry largely moving to establishments or privates. I typically hop on the train, pay $3 to travel to a nearby station. Walk a couple of minutes, knock on the door, get greeted either by a mamasan or the private girl and then the sex begins. Having a shower, cleaning your cock, having privacy and the confidence to know that BBFS for most places isnt on the table is great!
    Nice wrap up …. But there’s always a thrill , for some and a fantasy
    Too plunder

I’ve come too think of SB’s as having Uberized, the street hookers game

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    not into street hookers just curious

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post

This is what happened to British actor High Grant. He was driving in his white BMW convertible when he saw an African American street hooker. He paid her $50 to perform oral sex on him before getting busted by the police. He said he did it because he loses self control at times and gets bored quickly with women. I guess some people feel the urge to do it in a public area or maybe it's just the thrill of doing it with a street hooker.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Canterbury Rd in Bankstown used to have some WL walking around. They hang around the kebab shop area. You may see some on the side streets where the other 2 brothels are at. There’s a Leb chick with big tities walk that street, last time I saw her was sometime last year. She’s been working for a while now, seen her off her nuts around the around Asian shops in Bankstown offering people to fuck her lol most of the dudes look confused.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I walked through there tonight. Two likely suspects, looked at them and they winked and nodded but on their phone. Also think both were trans so not tempted to engage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went down doonside streets the other week saw a random African hooker, she was walking slowly up and down the street doing laps with a small dress on, and whenever I slowed down or stopped she walked up to my car, I drove off because it was busy as fuck, but someone obviously stopped for her and she entered the car and drove off

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast