Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: street hookers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!
    This.

All you need to know about street workers is that according to the NSW Government/Uni of NSW report in 2016 is that they are 15 times more likely to be infected with an STD than indoor workers or normal women. The only higher risk group was tranny hookers. Enjoy!
    Last edited by priapus1966; 31-10-2022 at 11:22 PM. Reason: punctuation

Banned
    Their hygiene standards are not great. So unless you like smelly pussies and asses, and don’t mind the needle puncture marks and broken teeth, then probably worth a shot. I suppose they’re not strict on condom usage, so you can deliver a nice creampie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    Gone are the days of songs being written about the girls on Riley St and surrounds.
    Harry M got all the girls moved on and streets closed when he built and moved in to that Highrise on Riley.

Prior to that the streets were excellent. Had some of my better looking hookups there.
    Zoe the jewellery making earth child who offered anal in the car when she was in an anal mood.
    I remember almost destroying the arm rest on the back seat with her.
    Sharon the hoover mouthed slobbering MILF $40 for a long deep BJ.
    Or the exotic european young hottie whose sister still runs a haridressing salon in Melbourne.
    Jenny the underage dark skinned asian on William st from out st george way who would giggle every time u touched her
    Gave her a 50 or 100 and a ride home a few times after I realised she was too young to be out.
    So many others, some just working a day or two each month to pay their rent. Not all junkies back in those days.
    I still remember a cute as a button little blondie in the rain on William St. Bright red lipstick and yellow umbrella out in the rain.
    Oh man , memories flooding back now.

Forgot about my fav african street walker. Used to see her on the street and at her place when she tried going straight and worked at Coles at Epping. Fucking Firecracker.
    One day she absolutely covered me, head to toe in lipstick kisses out the back of double bay. I ended up naked on the grass using their hose to shower out the front of a business in Rhodes that I won't name.

Never tried Canterbury Rd or Great Western Hwy but did see some filthy looking women in passing.

You young uns sure did miss out.

Back in the 90's and earlier the strip clubs used to rent out rooms to street walkers and there were several houses off William that provided rooms, towels, wipes and condoms if required.
    Damn that sounds like a experience, I’ve been down doonside, seen a African hooker one night but nothing ever since, yeah great western highway is empty every time I go check from time to time late at night, small few in Bankstown outside of the brothels in the streets

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Are you looking for some? If you are, there were some Chinese girls (aged more in their 30's or over) hovering around Martin Place before the lockdowns. Dont know if they are still around. They would approach you when walking down Pitt Street.
    I am passing this spot almost daily and have definitely not noticed them over the past few months during lunch time / in the afternoon. Maybe a thing of the past?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hugh Grant is the man to ask!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    A tattooed girl called Zero in her early 20s
    One drunken night out back in the 80s
    Picked her up off William Street
    Went up to the room she was renting
    Hovel doesn’t come close
    Smart as a whip well educated
    I convinced her to come home with me
    Spent the next three days fucking each others brains out
    Kept doing this on/off for the next 3 years
    Out to dinner… drinks in my favourite Pub in Paddo
    Looked after her financially… but not too much
    One day she just didn’t show up for a prearranged Dinner Date
    Never saw her anywhere ever again
    Hope she didn’t meet with foul play
    There wouldn't be too many left standing that moved in those circles around that area back then.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pelanc View Post
    I am passing this spot almost daily and have definitely not noticed them over the past few months during lunch time / in the afternoon. Maybe a thing of the past?
    The Chinese WLs would appear after 8pm. No wonder you missed them. Haven't seen them around that area lately.

Banned
    Gladys and Perrott... Parrot probably shuffling them

Banned
    To castle hill...... Oxford falls

Banned
    Yuck scomo.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The Chinese WLs would appear after 8pm. No wonder you missed them. Haven't seen them around that area lately.
    Out of pure interest, how did this transaction then work? Do they have a room nearby or was it finding a quiet corner for a quick BJ/FS? Does anyone remember what prices they quoted?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pelanc View Post
    Out of pure interest, how did this transaction then work? Do they have a room nearby or was it finding a quiet corner for a quick BJ/FS? Does anyone remember what prices they quoted?
    The WL was just walking around and then comes up to you asking how's your day been and whether you wanted some 'fun' at a nearby hotel or apartment. If my memory serves me right she quoted $250 per hour for covered sex. I told her that Asian girls in brothels were providing diamond service for the same price. She was somewhat surprised.

Couple have been back around canterbury rd the past few weeks.
    Mainly appear after 9pm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If my memory serves me right she quoted $250 per hour for covered sex. I told her that Asian girls in brothels were providing diamond service for the same price. She was somewhat surprised.
    That’s hilarious - I would have expected something like 100 - 150 the most!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Where about? I haven't seen any along there for ages!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Where about? I haven't seen any along there for ages!
    Maybe the Chinese girls returned home. They were hanging out near the lights at Pitt Street, Martin Place (war memorial side).

Banned
    Still routine around

Banned
    Ever sat with her, tryed something different

Banned
    She is always..... Together

Banned
    It is how you approach her

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast