Banned
    A hair cut........

Banned
    Go get a haircut.... Spend time

Banned
    The naked hair dresser

Banned
    She is always okay.... Takes time

Same rules apply in Pattaya - if she's not working in an establishment there must be a reason... The WL might have been done for stealing or have a disease and is blacklisted from shops. Some girls just like having nobody to answer to but that's few and far between. I'd stay away.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw one lady on cottam ave tonight around 9pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    If you walk up William Street from the City and stay on the right hand side just before the Ibis budget hotel near the convince store you will find the Asian Special Additions,

if you know you know
    YA those with the 1 eye snake

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember the prime time for me back in 1995, man those were the days. I loved being a creepy kerb crawler hooning around the streets at night looking for a good cheap root. Normally first stop would be to check out Canterbury Rd at Padstow, do a few laps there in the 3 main side streets as girls got picked up and dropped off. Got some really amazing girls here and some absolute horrors. Some girls the way they behaved and dressed you would think they snuck out the backdoor at home from the family to see what it’s like working as a hooker. Sometimes at the bottom of Gow street there was a girl or two and from there I would head down Canterbury Rd towards the city. Coming up to Lakemba and Belmore there would be the odd lurker, more like the banished ones that were old and drug weathered and not fit for the main stage. Now heading into the Cross, never went near William St too often, especially on the trans side but there was the odd female there at times. I found the great spots were the streets around the Tafe and down Bourke and sometimes Crown but mainly any of the streets around the Tafe a delight could be scored. Been ripped here a couple of times, great roots and dud roots and even a blowie from a beanie or two as a young man learning whats what in the world, just like the song Lola. There were girls down the main street of the Cross and down Victoria St Potts Point. Most was car fucking or at times I would walk around and do the back lanes with them, even got moved on a couple of times by angry Kings Cross coppers catching you in the act as you raced to pull your dacks up. Sometimes a girl would have a room or flat she took you to in the area. On a rare occasion I would head out and cruise the Great Western highway near Minchinbury, there you could find a girl just appearing in your headlights on the side if the road near the cemetery. Some nights I would do this circuit till sunrise where you could then get the early morning girls looking for some cash to go score some smack to start their day and satisfy the withdrawals. I really miss those days, fucking awesome nights I had either cruising with mates or just happy on my own. Now its all internet and shops, the thill of the street girl is a thing of the past now. Yes been to Thailand many times and enjoy the street scene there so all is not lost for my experiences to continue. You could imagine how my eyes lit up when I last went to Italy and saw these gorgeous Russian girls working the streets, just amazing.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Wow, awesome post, DogBuoy! I love reading about how it was like back in those days.

I think you guys who have experienced it in the 80s - 90s are like living archives, in a good respectful way. It is very important that those memories are saved somewhere, particularly for this type of activity that is shunned by society in general.

Thank you, kind sir!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DogBouy View Post
    I remember the prime time for me back in 1995, man those were the days. I loved being a creepy kerb crawler hooning around the streets at night looking for a good cheap root. Normally first stop would be to check out Canterbury Rd at Padstow, do a few laps there in the 3 main side streets as girls got picked up and dropped off. Got some really amazing girls here and some absolute horrors. Some girls the way they behaved and dressed you would think they snuck out the backdoor at home from the family to see what it’s like working as a hooker. Sometimes at the bottom of Gow street there was a girl or two and from there I would head down Canterbury Rd towards the city. Coming up to Lakemba and Belmore there would be the odd lurker, more like the banished ones that were old and drug weathered and not fit for the main stage. Now heading into the Cross, never went near William St too often, especially on the trans side but there was the odd female there at times. I found the great spots were the streets around the Tafe and down Bourke and sometimes Crown but mainly any of the streets around the Tafe a delight could be scored. Been ripped here a couple of times, great roots and dud roots and even a blowie from a beanie or two as a young man learning whats what in the world, just like the song Lola. There were girls down the main street of the Cross and down Victoria St Potts Point. Most was car fucking or at times I would walk around and do the back lanes with them, even got moved on a couple of times by angry Kings Cross coppers catching you in the act as you raced to pull your dacks up. Sometimes a girl would have a room or flat she took you to in the area. On a rare occasion I would head out and cruise the Great Western highway near Minchinbury, there you could find a girl just appearing in your headlights on the side if the road near the cemetery. Some nights I would do this circuit till sunrise where you could then get the early morning girls looking for some cash to go score some smack to start their day and satisfy the withdrawals. I really miss those days, fucking awesome nights I had either cruising with mates or just happy on my own. Now its all internet and shops, the thill of the street girl is a thing of the past now. Yes been to Thailand many times and enjoy the street scene there so all is not lost for my experiences to continue. You could imagine how my eyes lit up when I last went to Italy and saw these gorgeous Russian girls working the streets, just amazing.
    Before DNA evidence could convict you of any misdemeanor, them were the days

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123