Thread: Privates asking for ID

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Privates asking for ID

Bloody hell.... I've noted that, along with rising prices and booking deposit requirements, I've seen a couple of privates on scarletblue now requiring ID before bookings... I understand their rationale, but its a deal breaker for me.... has anyone done this?
    Every time I look at scarlet blue I end up going back to the local shop instead!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Bloody hell.... I've noted that, along with rising prices and booking deposit requirements, I've seen a couple of privates on scarletblue now requiring ID before bookings... I understand their rationale, but its a deal breaker for me.... has anyone done this?
    Every time I look at scarlet blue I end up going back to the local shop instead!
    What form of ID they asking for? Drivers license?

I totally understand your concerns bro. That’s very personal information that can be used to scam you. Even if she’s not a scammer, whatever you send her is going to be saved in her device. Who’s to say a scammer won’t steal the info on her phone to scam you?

I would never agree to this. Good luck to them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree 100% GoldfishMan,
    but they could be setting up too rob your house while you are punting, because they know you are not home,
    but also might be planning to blackmail/ extort you too, especially if they know if you are married and have a successful business career,
    and if you don't pay they could either kidnap your kids or send the photos from the cctv to your wife or business partners,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never ever give you private information to a any WL. you'll never know when or how it will come back to bite you...but it will come
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Never ever give you private information to a any WL. you'll never know when or how it will come back to bite you...but it will come
    This could very well be.

I recently was asked what I thought about an advert which I immediately recognised the photo being of the transworker from Coogee (NSW) who was murdered a few years ago. This guy had actually rung the number in the advert and left a message. He never heard back. I researched the number and it was still the original number. Now think about it, who would be clearing the voicemail box after all these years ?

Banned
    A private WL asking for your ID is a good reason to avoid. I don't care if she is doing it for her safety. You don't hand over your personal details to a stranger. With so much scamming and personal ID theft going around, you'd have to be a fool to trust a WL in this case. Many places or girls that dont require ID. Go there and not worry that your ID is being shared with strangers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Your mobile number should be enough for them. However this is a trend I’ve noticed so here’s what I do;

1. A polite message acknowledging that their safety and my safety/privacy is paramount.

2. I cover my address (except for suburb), my surname and licence number plus half my face on the photo. I photograph it and send it to them.

3. I also let them know they can see the real thing upon arrival but can’t make a record of it.

4. I also suggest they call my phone when I’m outside.

Usually this is enough for them to feel secure.

Quote Originally Posted by buckjoe23 View Post
    Your mobile number should be enough for them. However this is a trend I’ve noticed so here’s what I do;

1. A polite message acknowledging that their safety and my safety/privacy is paramount.

2. I cover my address (except for suburb), my surname and licence number plus half my face on the photo. I photograph it and send it to them.

3. I also let them know they can see the real thing upon arrival but can’t make a record of it.

4. I also suggest they call my phone when I’m outside.

Usually this is enough for them to feel secure.
    So much trouble, wtf they got, a golden pussy? Imagine going through all that trouble, how bad will the post nut depression be. Pass!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree GFM

Why go to all that effort when you can just walk into a shop choose a girl and start fucking
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You’re right in terms of what you seek. I go private, but I find a regular and stick to them. They do however move on and so the cycle starts again. Within the private world there are pitfalls - the main one I hate is talking to the agent and turning up to a girl who isn’t really independent. Big time walk away for me. This even happens despite telling them that this is what I will do.

My last girl was a Latina in the Eastern Suburbs. About 12 months of seeing her. $400 per hour at her place. There was a mutual attraction - she was easy 9/10. I always got complimentary extras, she never had a booking before or straight after my booking and no rush. BBBJ, Spanish, CIM, COF, BB pussy slide all complimentary.

I also go to parlours and enjoy these to. But nothing beats this girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    What form of ID they asking for? Drivers license?

I totally understand your concerns bro. That’s very personal information that can be used to scam you. Even if she’s not a scammer, whatever you send her is going to be saved in her device. Who’s to say a scammer won’t steal the info on her phone to scam you?

I would never agree to this. Good luck to them.
    One wanted a D/L, one a utility bill for the address for an outcall.... I stopped punting (except for once - and it turned out the best ever... go figure) during the whole lockdown/QR code sign-in crap - I didn't want to give my details to anyone. Walk in, cash only (or prepaid c/card), walk out.... I guess I'm sticking to the shop. To be honest the whole 'luck-of-the-draw' does it for me anyway, and the place sort of smells nice....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    .... transworker from Coogee (NSW) who was murdered a few years ago. .....
    Even this bothers me - imagine you've phoned a private WG, maybe even seen her, she winds up dead at some point..... you could have the police asking questions....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Even this bothers me - imagine you've phoned a private WG, maybe even seen her, she winds up dead at some point..... you could have the police asking questions....
    Ain't nobody got time for that!

they get a deposit and thats all they are getting, bullshit if I will hand my name over. If they want my ID, I should get theirs as well. haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by freqster3000 View Post
    Ain't nobody got time for that!
    "Oh lawd Jesus it's a fire!"

https://youtu.be/bFEoMO0pc7k

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure I had any WL or ml ask me for idea or pre transfer before but it's a huge real flag

I’ll give them my dick pic. They can use that to ID me. My little bro is quite distinct, you can’t miss him.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This happened fairly recently. Some blonde girl got murdered by a psycho in the CBD
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-...rder/100139478