Thread: First time at AS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

delete

delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jones Reow View Post
    Hi,

First time poster/review and first time with a SW.

I was obviously quite nervous but I drove up and hyped myself up to go inside. It was a Friday after work, maybe about 6pm.

I went in and there was a middle aged white lady behind the counter who I told it was my first time. She had me sit in this little curtain covered booth as the girls come down the stairs one by one at a distance so far away and its so quick you can barely make a decision. Very little self selling on the girls I thought. The woman I went with was probably in her 30s with a small body and large naturals. The girl's name escapes me as it was a couple of months ago and I didn't hear her say it so I had to tell the counter lady "that lady", and she isn't listed on the website anymore. Basically all the girls on the website at the time were there so I could choose any. They probably ranged from a 4/10 to the 9/10 I went with.

Unfortunately I think I should have gone with one of the younger women as this one had mum doing this for work and nothing else vibes (which is fair enough, but she didn't seem too enthusiastic). She seemed to know little English and didn't talk much. She came in with her massive tool bag of equipment and had me take a shower then sit on the bed. I had booked for 30 minutes but should have gone with the 20 as the nerves plus a beer after work really ruined the experience. She gave me a BJ with a condom and then climbed on top and rode me, and it was all over pretty quick even though I told her to stop and slow down. She then looked at the condom like an accountant analysing a long receipt of numbers searching for cum when I had obviously finished and acknowledged it with my defeated and frustrated exhale and lay back. Then she cleaned me up and flipped me over. Remaining 15 minutes was delivered as the worst massage I have ever experienced and then she shipped me off with 5 minutes remaining.

Girl 7/10
    Enthusiasm 4/10
    WIR? probably not.. I'll try some others first and then come back around
    It's not unusual Tom.....my my.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Probably one of the reasons I don't do brothels. Once they have you money it's all over. Massage is more progressive, if TT is good then inclined to go for the 3P.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    reminds me of my first time with a kings cross hooker upstairs in a strip club.

made all the classic mistakes too. "first time" statement, paid an exorbitant credit card surcharge upfront. came in about 5 seconds.

onwards and upwards from here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    reminds me of my first time with a kings cross hooker upstairs in a strip club.

made all the classic mistakes too. "first time" statement, paid an exorbitant credit card surcharge upfront. came in about 5 seconds.

onwards and upwards from here
    same friend, my first time with a boiler ML and paid, on credit card, a FS price for a hand job...

massage was good, but...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Probably one of the reasons I don't do brothels. Once they have you money it's all over. Massage is more progressive, if TT is good then inclined to go for the 3P.
    I dont mind the brothel, but discuss what extras are available before heading to room. Some are flexible with payment of extras, others rigid.
    I always dangle the extras money in the room to ensure i have their focus. Most would fuck a wild stallion for extras...
    The extras are decided after we start the process in the room. Most of the time i leave drained and happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    I dont mind the brothel, but discuss what extras are available before heading to room. Some are flexible with payment of extras, others rigid.
    I always dangle the extras money in the room to ensure i have their focus. Most would fuck a wild stallion for extras...
    The extras are decided after we start the process in the room. Most of the time i leave drained and happy.
    can you explain this process.

in the lounge meeting interview room you are asking if there are extras? discuss specifics? or jus a general, "do you do extra kissing? etc

in the room you are doing the pricing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    can you explain this process.

in the lounge meeting interview room you are asking if there are extras? discuss specifics? or jus a general, "do you do extra kissing? etc

in the room you are doing the pricing?
    Yes.
    In the lounge.....” Do you do extras?” Then a specific one I want. If its yes and yes, can take the rest to the room.
    If they just walk away quickly or say no, then they are no chance at my money.

In the room, i discuss the extras more specifically ie what other extras, apart from the one mentioned. What price? Do you do eg 3 for $100 or whatever my gut feel says they might bite at.
    I tell them im gonna think about it while we start
    If they are dreaming or want too much, choose my one option, but only after we start action to ensure they have their eye in the game.
    If they agree to a bigger package and i get a good vibe, then again hand over the money after weve started and ive gauged their skills.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, at AS they stand so far away you'd have to yell that question across the lobby and the clerk would hear you lol. So you'd be banking on success in the room I guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive been caught out here before.
    Paid my money went to room, then suddenly touch was extra etc. I just said its not gonna work and walked out. Man did she get pissed, and i was the one who paid for nothing🤷🏼*♂️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep. AS can be a little impersonal. There are some gems there from time to time, but all Asian brothels are hit and miss. Yimi has a smaller intro room, where they can't run away so quick and you can get a better look and discuss extras. Aussie brothels seems the standard GFE is a extra 150. Each girl provides something different. Horses for course mate. Float around and visit a few and walk if your not interested. Never stay if nothing takes your fancy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seen Anna for years now. Didn't come up from Melbourne due to COVID, but has been back a few times this year.
    In her early 40s now, but keeps her body in great shape with pilates, making hr very flexible. Enhanced face and breasts. Privides good, friendly service with a smile, and even better service if you are a regular. For the cost of a M shop fee and nbbbj you can get the f/s from korean yes older but no PRC boiler.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brothels are generally a known - known outcome with a choice. I walk all the time from brothels and they have no issues with it. Private’s are hard to navigate and turn over more while massage is all well and good but you pay for it if you can even get it….

For AS I used to go there a little but last time the girls were very average and the experience ok - I think they get a few up from Sydney but obviously Sydney are not letting the stars holiday…..

I drop in every now and then, never been stung by funny extras - you should get a least a clinical covered bj, sex and usual shit massage - you may occasionally run into funny things about touching this and that but find that’s a connection thing - it happened once snd was clear connection - had it with breasts but it was go to town everywhere else

AS and Yimi used to be the gold standard of brothels in Brisbane but the whole scene has gone to shit - finding decent girls is a pathetic game and the coding of places and girls says a lot about what they put up with and why it is the way it is

I visited one on the Gold Coast a few months back and despite the girl being average it was pretty good service - if you are that side of town it’s upper end so may work for you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is that korean Anna at AS?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifever View Post
    Is that korean Anna at AS?
    unfortunately AS is probably the only place you would take a Chinese over Korean

from my recent visits, there were a couple of new faces from South and all of them are pretty keen to provide a good/decent service if you are respectful

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Seen Anna for years now. Didn't come up from Melbourne due to COVID, but has been back a few times this year.
    In her early 40s now, but keeps her body in great shape with pilates, making hr very flexible. Enhanced face and breasts. Privides good, friendly service with a smile, and even better service if you are a regular. For the cost of a M shop fee and nbbbj you can get the f/s from korean yes older but no PRC boiler.
    She’s fantastic

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wonder where Grace, Daisy and Reta are now, I remember Reta gave me my first ever rimjob lol, didn't even asked for it, no extras paid either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I take a korean here before a chinese easily. Ive ttued all the current roster over the past few months. Chinese girls will do extras at an additional charge, havent had to pay extra with any of the koreans here.
    I find o here too deep, too long, no kiss, no tiuch here more from chinese wls here.
    Its been limited new girls lately no one wants to travel to Brisbane and there are less and less brothel customers.
    Yimi is struggling. The wls there are old, but at least they know it and try harder.
    Havent been to misohoney since they reopened, although I'll have to try the viet girl there based on the photo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last couple of visits to AS have walked out. Visited Sunday afternoon recently and was told only one lady available!, or have to wait 20 min to see other girl.
    The one lady on offer was a 4/10 smh

Time before that called on a Saturday at 1AM, was told all ladies were booked out for the night.

Time before that visited Friday afternoon, was 3 Asian guys waiting outside, I walked in to find 2 more guys in the waiting booths. Reception guy said there in 30min wait to view the next available lady if I want to wait.

Seams anytime over the weekend Fri-Sunday it’s almost impossible to get in with a lady that’s worth paying for, unless you want to pre book.

Thought about visiting Yimi after leaving, called and receptionist said only 2 girls available. When I arrived at Yimi was some guy walking out shaking his head to him mate in car park (as if to say no way), I didn’t even bother going in for a look, I assume boilers or 3/10s etc.

AS use to be the Gold Standard in Brisbane, sadly since covid the punting seen is shit house.
    Private ladies in Brisbane are way over priced for the quality.

Bris has gone down hill big time.

Last 3 attempts of visiting AS have left and went home for a wank. Disappointing