Thread: Don't you hate it when....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Don't you hate it when....

you finally get to meet a WL you've liked from their pics (not available at that time though), then when you have the opportunity to book them, they've disappeared....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    you finally get to meet a WL you've liked from their pics (not available at that time though), then when you have the opportunity to book them, they've disappeared....
    I know of at least 3 disappearances of MLs in recent months. Mainly they have moved interstate to work after the borders are opened.

Even the MLs we see regularly may one day disappear. That's life. They are like elusive butterflies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hate it when you see a girl in a line up and she's got a nice set of jugs...the bra comes of and where the fuck are her nipples

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    I hate it when you see a girl in a line up and she's got a nice set of jugs...the bra comes of and where the fuck are her nipples
    Why look for the nipples?

You are not a baby looking for milk?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Oh mate, I know what you mean. I’ve had a couple of girls in the past with inverted nipples. The biggest problem with them is it makes it harder to find and suck their nipples. I’ve done before thinking I was sucking on their nipple, only to find out I had been sucking the wrong spot. The nipple is like a lighthouse when your in a dark room, absolutely need it for navigation!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Our when the bra comes off and is flat as

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or when the bra comes off they touch her belly button and look like footy socks half filled with sand
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Or when the bra comes off they touch her belly button and look like footy socks half filled with sand
    Exactly the reason I don’t go for extra large boobs on a girl, lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i actually hate it when your regular disappears, its like loosing your best friend with benefits, you get lost for a little while, but you end up fucking her work friend who is on the same roster and find out what happened to her,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hate it when the girl wont even let you stick your cock in half way without her complaining