Thread: tiny, skinny, Chinese girl with Betty Davis eyes

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

tiny, skinny, Chinese girl with Betty Davis eyes

Person's Name: Cindy

Establishment: 666 Elizabeth

Date of Visit: 28 July, 2022, midnight

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 666 Elizabeth St, Waterloo. https://666elizabeth.com.au/

Phone: 0280545025. Chloe direct: 0466223666

Hours of Business: 10:00 till late, variable

Rates: $160ph

Size/shape: 155cm, Size 4, A Cup, tiny, skinny

Nationality or Ethnicity: MLC

Services Provided: bbbj, hj, GFE, DFK, DATY, CFS

Value for money/recommend?: absolutely

My experience/comments:

Chloe has finally got her act together, put up a website and gathered a roster of young women willing to spread their legs for the aussie dollar. Cindy, ex 64, 533, 142, and various other shops is a recent recruit.

Cindy is a lovely young and pretty lady, very skinny and small, with Betty Davis eyes, very alluring. I was surprised when I was told she was only charging $160/hour. If she was still at some of those other shops, she would be at double this rate. So that is very big tick.

A second big tick is her shy girly charm. I felt like I was with a college girl on her first date. Probably totally affected, but it gave me a boost to have that fantasy stoked.

Third tick is a relaxed session without a hint of her not wanting to be there. We undressed, showered, chatted, gently kissed and stroked each other. I went down on her as her body relaxed and joined the rhythm of my tongue, her labia engorged and moistened, she reached for the condom and we engaged in all manner of positions. I wanted to prolong the pleasure and held back my climax. The inevitable result is after 30 minutes I became flaccid and withdrew. Cindy then gave me an expert handjob, then when I was at attention again, blowjob to bring me to release. One of the best sessions I have had in years. I’ve already booked my next session with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Good price covers everything only $160ph

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo981234 View Post
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Good price covers everything only $160ph
    Yes, it really is good value for a young, good looker. And there was no hustle for extras.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried her. I enjoyed my time with her but I won't come back. She is more like a virgin girlfriend type than GFE. I'm more fan of a PSE. I had to move the whole session. But well, it depends of whats your type anyways.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by flschino View Post
    I tried her. I enjoyed my time with her but I won't come back. She is more like a virgin girlfriend type than GFE. I'm more fan of a PSE. I had to move the whole session. But well, it depends of whats your type anyways.
    I know what you mean. She was like that with me on my second visit. But I like it. Definitely not a PSE.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thank you Wayne

Thank you for the kind review Wayne,

Cindy is a lovely petite girl, she is working tomorrow with Susan and new girl Selina.
    You should come visit again soon.

Chloe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She was booked when I wanted to see her today. Tried Mimi. Glad I did. Susan looked hot too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The shy college girl seems to have blossomed into a confident working lady. Wow, what a session.