Thread: Ck- Malaysian girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ck- Malaysian girl

Saw Ck yesterday
    She was the only girl available.
    I wanted to see the other Malaysian girl Jessica but
    I've seen Ck on the roster on their website and she was Malaysian too so I thought why not.
    She was wearing a very cute outfit and high heels and she looked really good. She was cute and was wearing glasses too.
    When she got undress I was a bit disappointed how her body
    Looked. She had a bit of a tummy and saggy ass. But she had nice b cup boobs.
    Her bbbj was ok and sex was ok. It was all very staged and she was making all these noises trying to be cute when she was helping me to get undressed and while washing me in the shower. She sounded like a Japanese girl. It was a bit annoying.
    She couldn't take it deep in missionary but enjoyed the pounding from behind which she yelled out oh fuck a couple times. I blew with her on top but she stopped fucking me when I started cumming which was disappointing.
    WIR= no
    I've only been to a brothel twice this year and now I know why I don't go to brothels. I definitely won't be back to a brothel again. I'll stick to my massage places. Yes it costs me a bit more but the girls are so much more nicer and real.
    As always ymmv.
    Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Almost worth the visit to confirm what you enjoy more, no more second guessing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Saw Ck yesterday
    She was the only girl available.
    I wanted to see the other Malaysian girl Jessica but
    I've seen Ck on the roster on their website and she was Malaysian too so I thought why not.
    She was wearing a very cute outfit and high heels and she looked really good. She was cute and was wearing glasses too.
    When she got undress I was a bit disappointed how her body
    Looked. She had a bit of a tummy and saggy ass. But she had nice b cup boobs.
    Her bbbj was ok and sex was ok. It was all very staged and she was making all these noises trying to be cute when she was helping me to get undressed and while washing me in the shower. She sounded like a Japanese girl. It was a bit annoying.
    She couldn't take it deep in missionary but enjoyed the pounding from behind which she yelled out oh fuck a couple times. I blew with her on top but she stopped fucking me when I started cumming which was disappointing.
    WIR= no
    I've only been to a brothel twice this year and now I know why I don't go to brothels. I definitely won't be back to a brothel again. I'll stick to my massage places. Yes it costs me a bit more but the girls are so much more nicer and real.
    As always ymmv.
    Cheers
    Thanks for sharing brother
    The only one left? Kyoto must be busy nowadays as normally rostered up til 15-30 girls
    Haven’t tried anyone with glasses yet
    Looking forward lol