Thread: RT CBD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

RT CBD

On Elizabeth st.

Early lunch break so off I went to try RT based on a few hints.

Busy street entrance however it’s also a somewhat legit place so no major issue. Private upstairs with good rooms.

Awkward at reception to get my point across, the first lady to come out was 50+, had to ask someone younger as I was after “a relieving massage”. Next lady was fine, 30ish and slim, heavy makeup. I generally go after a 1 pineapple option so in a dim room when I’m face down half the time it isn’t all that important to me compared with the massage quality and TT.

First 15mins standard Thai massage with great skills, next 15 mins build up of TT, offered extra before flip (1pine), flip and a great slow extra for 15mins. Finished with more relaxing massage and wipe down.

All in all great value, though a bit of a language barrier so not a lot of chat.

WIR: yes

I missed her name, anyone know good names there to avoid an awkward reception exchange.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    RT is a reliable staple in the city for a good massage with standard extras in an environment that doesn't feel sleazy as they also have a lot of legit customers. Birds aren't stunners but it's a reliable/consistent standard of service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Want to give this one a try today, any recommendations as to who I should ask for? Want a proper massage, lots of t&t before the flip. Don’t want a 60yr old boiler 😄

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw a nice 30's Thai girl there. Wanted 4P for a 2P job. I don't believe in haggling, but wasn't paying that. Anyway got her down a bit, but still too much. May go back there, but not this girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been here a few times and most MLs are older, but I recently had a lovely session with a surprisingly shy slim 20s girl (missed her name). She was very willing to please with the BS option, even if she was a little uncoordinated to start with. I gave a little direction and guidance and all turns out just fine. Standard pricing and was nice from start to end, and I do also appreciate the shower option being available.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went today, pretty girl and good massage but didn’t offer extra

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pwason5, did you ask at all or indicate? Were you naked or underwear on?