Person's Name: (Viet) Hana

Establishment: Sakura 57

Date of Visit: Apr 2022

Rates: $270 (60 minutes Diamond)

Booking: WeChat

Size/shape: Short (160 cm), not slim or fat, Nice B cup

Looks: She is a girl next door

Nationality or Ethnicity: Vietnam

Services Provided: LFK, cat bath, DATY, CIM (highlight)

Services Not Provided: FIV, DFK, Shower Together

Value for money/recommend?: Yes (If you are fine with not having DFK)

English: Good

Details: I was feel horny on a Saturday morning, booked her right at her start time 11 AM. Both of us reached at the same time at the back entrance and we exchanged smiles. I was not sure whether she was the girl as it was my first time with her. I liked her no makeup look though.

We went inside and I was asked to wait in the room. After 10 mins or so she arrived in a sexy outfit and we exchanged a few hugs, got naked and she asked me to go first. That wasn't a good sign but I didn't let that spoil my mood.

On the bed, she started with a cat bath and made lots of eye contact which was good. After a while, I realised DFK is not on the menu. After a while she starting BBBJ and that is when I knew, that this is this girl's speciality. Her blowjob is really sloppy and can make you cum quickly. After about 10 mins or so, I asked her to stop and it was my turn to return the favour. I started with some light kissing, sucking mangoes, and DATY. She is responsive with no fake moans. Soon, I dommed up and fucked in a few positions. I finished in doggy and then we chatted for 5-10 mins. Her English is good, she can keep a conversation going.

I wanted a second round, she started with BBBJ (excellent) and we fucked in a few positions again, this time I tried chair, spoon, and standing positions. It is hard to cum the second time, she gladly accepted my request to suck me off while I was standing. This was the highlight, she made such good eye contact while sucking me off, one of my best ones so far. I cummed in her mouth and we cleaned ourselves, and I took a quick shower.

Overall, she is a sweet girl.

Lastly, as always YMMV.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Nice writing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her name at Ginza ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Photo looks great, a sloppy BJ and CIM is top on my menu

Quote Originally Posted by lebman View Post
    Person's Name: (Viet) Hana

Establishment: Sakura 57

Date of Visit: Apr 2022

Rates: $270 (60 minutes Diamond)

Booking: WeChat

Size/shape: Short (160 cm), not slim or fat, Nice B cup

Looks: She is a girl next door

Nationality or Ethnicity: Vietnam

Services Provided: LFK, cat bath, DATY, CIM (highlight)

Services Not Provided: FIV, DFK, Shower Together

Value for money/recommend?: Yes (If you are fine with not having DFK)

English: Good

Details: I was feel horny on a Saturday morning, booked her right at her start time 11 AM. Both of us reached at the same time at the back entrance and we exchanged smiles. I was not sure whether she was the girl as it was my first time with her. I liked her no makeup look though.

We went inside and I was asked to wait in the room. After 10 mins or so she arrived in a sexy outfit and we exchanged a few hugs, got naked and she asked me to go first. That wasn't a good sign but I didn't let that spoil my mood.

On the bed, she started with a cat bath and made lots of eye contact which was good. After a while, I realised DFK is not on the menu. After a while she starting BBBJ and that is when I knew, that this is this girl's speciality. Her blowjob is really sloppy and can make you cum quickly. After about 10 mins or so, I asked her to stop and it was my turn to return the favour. I started with some light kissing, sucking mangoes, and DATY. She is responsive with no fake moans. Soon, I dommed up and fucked in a few positions. I finished in doggy and then we chatted for 5-10 mins. Her English is good, she can keep a conversation going.

I wanted a second round, she started with BBBJ (excellent) and we fucked in a few positions again, this time I tried chair, spoon, and standing positions. It is hard to cum the second time, she gladly accepted my request to suck me off while I was standing. This was the highlight, she made such good eye contact while sucking me off, one of my best ones so far. I cummed in her mouth and we cleaned ourselves, and I took a quick shower.

Overall, she is a sweet girl.

Lastly, as always YMMV.
    Thank you bro lebman for great review!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    love it when its sloppy!

Nice review. Does she have a pretty face?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review mate!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She must have read this thread lol. I saw her this week she seems to have changed her look had fair bit of makeup, earrings and nice smelling perfume.

Super fun attractive smallish curvy girl, excellent English great hj skills in particular but the highlight was her CG. I'm a big CG fan when the girl does it right, she changed her position 3 or 4 times felt like I was at the pussy Olympics. Definitely recommend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    damn another one on the list thanks boys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She used to work at 5 Alan St, Fairfield.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Under what name at Fairfield?

HANA at KYOTO 206 today 04/08/23 (FRI)
    12pm - 8pm
    Pocket Rocket!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206