Thread: 42g and N5M socials

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

42g and N5M socials

Is Jerry still running the socials at one or both of these shops? I know Jesse left 42g a while back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    a few weeks ago i asked the reception of n5 if theres someone named jerry. he didnt know who i was talking about.

F that. Jerry is legendary institution.

So I've been on and off to both shops but never got to the bottom of who Jessie and who Jerry is... Can someone please enlighten me?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    So I've been on and off to both shops but never got to the bottom of who Jessie and who Jerry is... Can someone please enlighten me?
    Jessie managed the shop at 42G very well. He was good at recruiting girls and got on well with customers and listened to their feedback. He left this shop to work somewhere else.

Jerry is a Korean girl who was manager/receptionist at N5M. She knew this industry well from personal experience. She was great to chat with and wasn't afraid to say things. She didn't have KPS unlike other Korean girls. I guess many guys liked her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Jessie managed the shop at 42G very well. He was good at recruiting girls and got on well with customers and listened to their feedback. He left this shop to work somewhere else.

Jerry is a Korean girl who was manager/receptionist at N5M. She knew this industry well from personal experience. She was great to chat with and wasn't afraid to say things. She didn't have KPS unlike other Korean girls. I guess many guys liked her.
    Perfect summary really.

I never saw Jerry as a wl, I just liked her attitude etc. Found her really good to deal with when managing Celine.

Maybe they didn't know "Jerry" because they know her by her real name?