Thread: Nene

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nene

Sorry brothers I lied, I said I will be regular at n5m but I’ve been eyeing nene since reading rooter’s AR on her. Sorry to say but my experience was different. Going to try breakdown by categories with this AR, let me know if you guys prefer it this way. Also I’m going to assume you read rooter’s AR as this is more of tack on.
    Looks and personality
    She is indeed young, I would also say I can believe that she is 19, this is because she has yet to find a makeup to suit her face. Face is round but not chubby round, I think its her face structure. Also the website says chubby body, not chubby by western standards but indeed a bit of padding. I thought I walking in to see a fat girl haha. The picture on the website with the black dress could be nene but then again that could be any girl off the street. Bra and panty pic… the third pic with her face… don’t even bother looking at that, you’ll be disappointed. Management said she is popular with the western crowd, which in just code for she is not to standard of eastern beauty.
    Experience and personality
    Definitely inexperience. Happy to do what you ask her to. Also very friendly but hesitant to open up. In fact she was so friendly when she greeted me that before she even soaped me up, my bro already came out to greet her. Idk about you guys but I can still see the youthful innocence in her eyes and in her service until we started on the bed.
    DFK and DATY and BBBJ
    I only kiss to the level that the WL is willing to give. I think shes not into it all. Understandable, even with brushing before I come, mouthwash and mint, its hard to hide 10 years of smoking. Her idea of kissing is sticking her tongue out a little, slightly opened mouth and her mind goes to a happier place. Everytime I asked, she never refused me. DATY and foreplaying… she will fake moan on every 4th beat at around 90bpm. If shes quiet, you’re probably doing something right. BBBJ pretty standard.
    Fucking
    Key highlight is her fitness level isn’t to standard where she will ride you like horse in CG. Her “chubby” body has the unique advantage of nice cushion for the pushing. Mish pretty standard. Eye contact not great, if she senses or sees you look at her in the mirror, she will look back. Doggy is great, once again cushion for the pushing. This where the punt takes a turn, worst for some, better for others. She carries a lot of stress and it is located around her upper back and trap muscles. If you’re a taller/longer arm guy then while in doggy, give her firm massage on her shoulders. She will open up to you more. Me, being the short stumpy textbook people pleaser, saw how much better she felt from massaging her shoulders, and pretty much just did that for the rest of the session.
    Overall
    I hate to say it but I feel like punters who are looking to smash and dash with a girl who has nice padding will make the most out of the session, but please be a gentlemen about so that when she goes back to Japan, she can tell all her friends that the aussie crowd aren’t all cunts. If you like to take your time to open up a girl for an enjoyable session for the two of you… not worth risking your ego, BUT that’s why its called “punting” right?. She will quietly twitch abit and that’s as far I got with her.
    Last edited by neighbourhood_lao_wang; 11-07-2022 at 09:34 AM. Reason: formating

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great honest review! I'm looking forward to seeing your N5M reviews soon!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    Sorry brothers I lied, I said I will be regular at n5m but I’ve been eyeing nene since reading rooter’s AR on her. Sorry to say but my experience was different. Going to try breakdown by categories with this AR, let me know if you guys prefer it this way. Also I’m going to assume you read rooter’s AR as this is more of tack on.
    Looks and personality
    She is indeed young, I would also say I can believe that she is 19, this is because she has yet to find a makeup to suit her face. Face is round but not chubby round, I think its her face structure. Also the website says chubby body, not chubby by western standards but indeed a bit of padding. I thought I walking in to see a fat girl haha. The picture on the website with the black dress could be nene but then again that could be any girl off the street. Bra and panty pic… the third pic with her face… don’t even bother looking at that, you’ll be disappointed. Management said she is popular with the western crowd, which in just code for she is not to standard of eastern beauty.
    Experience and personality
    Definitely inexperience. Happy to do what you ask her to. Also very friendly but hesitant to open up. In fact she was so friendly when she greeted me that before she even soaped me up, my bro already came out to greet her. Idk about you guys but I can still see the youthful innocence in her eyes and in her service until we started on the bed.
    DFK and DATY and BBBJ
    I only kiss to the level that the WL is willing to give. I think shes not into it all. Understandable, even with brushing before I come, mouthwash and mint, its hard to hide 10 years of smoking. Her idea of kissing is sticking her tongue out a little, slightly opened mouth and her mind goes to a happier place. Everytime I asked, she never refused me. DATY and foreplaying… she will fake moan on every 4th beat at around 90bpm. If shes quiet, you’re probably doing something right. BBBJ pretty standard.
    Fucking
    Key highlight is her fitness level isn’t to standard where she will ride you like horse in CG. Her “chubby” body has the unique advantage of nice cushion for the pushing. Mish pretty standard. Eye contact not great, if she senses or sees you look at her in the mirror, she will look back. Doggy is great, once again cushion for the pushing. This where the punt takes a turn, worst for some, better for others. She carries a lot of stress and it is located around her upper back and trap muscles. If you’re a taller/longer arm guy then while in doggy, give her firm massage on her shoulders. She will open up to you more. Me, being the short stumpy textbook people pleaser, saw how much better she felt from massaging her shoulders, and pretty much just did that for the rest of the session.
    Overall
    I hate to say it but I feel like punters who are looking to smash and dash with a girl who has nice padding will make the most out of the session, but please be a gentlemen about so that when she goes back to Japan, she can tell all her friends that the aussie crowd aren’t all cunts. If you like to take your time to open up a girl for an enjoyable session for the two of you… not worth risking your ego, BUT that’s why its called “punting” right?. She will quietly twitch abit and that’s as far I got with her.
    forgot to mention was 1hr session. i pretty much exclusively do 1hr because im a slow starter and i like to build some rapport. only exception is if i really want to see a girl and only 30mins/45mins booking available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    Great honest review! I'm looking forward to seeing your N5M reviews soon!
    no worries. n5m is great. great management, great wl. i look forward to going back soon

one time i was trying to explain something in chinese to management and i couldnt get it out and i was like "sorry my chinese is bad" and jacinda hit me with "no worries my chinese is great". ffs she is witty. im gonna steal that line from now on. WL:"sorry my english not good" me:"no worries my english very good"