Thread: C Suki - Sensual Girlfriend Experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Suki - Sensual Girlfriend Experience

Appearance: Suki is petite with a tight body and could be best described as the cute girl next door.

Rates: $270/h, $220/45min, or $160/30min

Services provided: Shower together, DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, CIM, and Rimming.

Communication: Mandarin and a very good conversational level of English.

Attitude: She's super friendly and service oriented, in that she knows how stroke your ego as well as your manhood.

Report: As soon as Suki entered the room she greeted me affectionately with a hug and kisses. We had a quick chat and exchanged pleasantries before she joined me in the shower for a thorough cleaning which also led to some sensual DFK and BBBJ.

After drying off and hopping into bed, Suki provided a cat-bath where she also kissed and rubbed her B-cups all over me and eventuated to some light rimming and gentle face-fucking.

I flipped over and was greeted with more DFK and BBBJ which turned into a heated and extensive session of 69 and DATY on Suki which she seemed to enjoy from her soft moans and compliments.

Moving onto the main course, I started off with missionary which was supplemented with plenty of smiling, eye-contact, and kissing. As I started getting tired, we changed position to doggy and in which the view of her tight body and cute butt sent me over the threshold.

As they say, time flies when you're having fun and that was the hour session over, so we showered together while chatting about this and that while we dried off and both got dressed. It genuinely felt like I was talking to and enjoying my time with a girlfriend or long-term FWB.

Highlights: She showers you with compliments and affection, doesn't fake moan, gives extensive BBBJ, actual DFK, and knows how to talk and act to make you feel like the session is more than just a typical punt.

Would I recommend/return?: If you're looking for an affectionate GFE, then I would absolutely recommend giving Suki a go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Sounds awesome - thanks for the AR.

Suki on today~~~~ call us to make a booking now!!! 0417888123

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That sounds like my kind of punt.