Thread: J Ayumi and J Wakana at 359 Riley St

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Ayumi and J Wakana at 359 Riley St

Been seeing these 2 J girls Ayumi and Wakana appear on 359's roster on and off. Has anyone seen either?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icecream88 View Post
    Been seeing these 2 J girls Ayumi and Wakana appear on 359's roster on and off. Has anyone seen either?
    Saw Wakana many years ago and wrote AR on her. Someone wrote lately she is fully booked by her regulars.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Saw Wakana many years ago and wrote AR on her. Someone wrote lately she is fully booked by her regulars.
    And yet we never see any ARs for this J girl…

I’ve been told when I visited 359 that this Wakana is not the same Wakana you reviewed in Dec 2018…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    And yet we never see any ARs for this J girl…

I’ve been told when I visited 359 that this Wakana is not the same Wakana you reviewed in Dec 2018…
    They're using the same photo of the girl in 2018!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They're using the same photo of the girl in 2018!
    Yep. But the receptionist told me that the current Wakana started at 359 in Dec 2019. Your review of Wakana is from Dec 2018. So different girl.

So no reviews for the current Wakana and impossible to book her when she does work because she’s always booked out…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried to book J Ayumi before hard to book the right time

Baby Member(留言版初哥) MrSmashOrPass's Avatar
    Hi all, I can confirm the Wakana (J) review left in DEC 2018 by cuteguy is still the same girl working there currently. I've been seeing her since she started but she has cut her shop visits to booking only with regulars. If you contact the shop via WeChat they can slot you in when she works typically it's only on Wednesday / Fridays every week depending on how many bookings she gets.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmashOrPass View Post
    Hi all, I can confirm the Wakana (J) review left in DEC 2018 by cuteguy is still the same girl working there currently. I've been seeing her since she started but she has cut her shop visits to booking only with regulars. If you contact the shop via WeChat they can slot you in when she works typically it's only on Wednesday / Fridays every week depending on how many bookings she gets.
    How do you find her service? Is it similar to what I described in my AR in late 2018? Does she still look the same as before?

Baby Member(留言版初哥) MrSmashOrPass's Avatar
    How do you find her service? Is it similar to what I described in my AR in late 2018? Does she still look the same as before?
    I find her services have improved but YMMV, for example with me she will wait for me make the moves first before responding and adding her own bits to please. She still looks cute with a strong petite build & her hair is shorter now, she stopped putting on make up so you'll see her natural look. She really gets into it once you turn her on, that reminds me... time to make my next booking with her =)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fresh359 is currently “Banned” on this forum, although I’m pretty sure I saw them update roster yesterday. Anyone know what happened?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know if Fresh359 is still open? Like to see either J Ayumi or J Wakana but no roster updates anywhere.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Fresh359 is currently “Banned” on this forum, although I’m pretty sure I saw them update roster yesterday. Anyone know what happened?
    Why banned? Not pay their advertising fees?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why banned? Not pay their advertising fees?
    That’s what I was wondering too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a session with J Ayumi some time ago, it’s a decent punt!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by k0h1 View Post
    Had a session with J Ayumi some time ago, it’s a decent punt!
    Thanks bro… any details?