Thread: Value for money

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Value for money

I have done boiler shops in the past, but now do better up market places. My current favourite being at Aspley. My point is, both types of shops charge roughly the same prices (for extras), only one of the shops has a HAB and the other has a boiler. Now I'm getting on in years and a boiler, to me, is not all that bad and would be ok at a cheaper rate. I think there needs to be a sliding scale if price versus value. Any thoughts?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some boilers are hot tbh - and then you have places like Feel Good that have a "short time" rate. $70 all inclusive (massage/extras) is the max I pay these days - some places have $50 short time fees. If they ask for any more money when we are discussing things on entry, I walk out the door... sooner or later they get the idea that the customer sets the market price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I have done boiler shops in the past, but now do better up market places. My current favourite being at Aspley. My point is, both types of shops charge roughly the same prices (for extras), only one of the shops has a HAB and the other has a boiler. Now I'm getting on in years and a boiler, to me, is not all that bad and would be ok at a cheaper rate. I think there needs to be a sliding scale if price versus value. Any thoughts?
    100% on that.
    Some of the guys on this forum can afford to throw $190+ on a massage & extras, so these girls keep insisting on big $ . Kinda mucks it up for us value seeking punters.
    We should at least develop a grading system that can span across age\looks and quality of experience. Say 3* can be for an "easy on the eye" boiler with good skills and gf style massage and 3* for hottie and acceptable experience. $ should be somehow reflected in the system as well🤔

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ah the VFM arguement. You can have all the systems, rankings, price points you want but getting girls to agree and punters to stick to it is impossible.
    We all know guys can't control their urges. They will throw money at substandard providers just to get their fix. As I advocate always, you MUST be prepared to walk. If you were totally honest - how many times have you laid on the table thinking this massage is crap but the extras will be better, only to walk out thinking fuck why did I stay (and more importantly pay)
    I suggest punters work out what is VFM for them and find providers / shops that satisfy them for their price point. You will always have to battle against the overspending jerk and the greedy boiler ML who thinks her RnT is just as good as a HAB.
    Until we get a system here, like OS, where you pay after the deed, nothing will change.....and be fucked whether that will happen in Oz lets alone BrisVegas.
    The best we can hope for is a Sydney type system whereby competition drives better performance.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what guy finds as a crap ugly chick is another guys most amazing punt. I've been to girls that have raving reviews on here only to leave disappointed. Beauty and performance is in the hands of the beholder.

for my money, I just always go for a one hour massage as the entry price. call it negotiation time. trying to fit in what you guys expect in 30 mins or 15 mins FFS.

extras cost the same whether it is 15,30 or 60 minutes.

and always be prepared to walk out without extras if it's not reasonable.

Have a look at the rates being asked on scarlet blue. are there guys paying those rates? I need to get my bitcoin mojo back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was kinda thinking of forming a punter's collective. Approach a boiler shop with 10 members and maybe get a discount. 3P job for 2P price, numbers count. Or is it just not worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the problem is looking at you in the mirror. Too many simps in Brisbane over paying boilers and therefore the vfm proposition is trash compared to Sydney.

I mean look how many fucking boiler joints there are around. There have to be a fair few cunts propping those up at the per pineapple rate card to keep them afloat, which really says something about the average punter here in Brisbane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    I think the problem is looking at you in the mirror. Too many simps in Brisbane over paying boilers and therefore the vfm proposition is trash compared to Sydney.

I mean look how many fucking boiler joints there are around. There have to be a fair few cunts propping those up at the per pineapple rate card to keep them afloat, which really says something about the average punter here in Brisbane
    You're right Frank, if punters stopped going to the boiler joints how many would survive? There's a lot of them on the Gold Coast too but they seem to stay open so enough desperadoes must be going there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    You're right Frank, if punters stopped going to the boiler joints how many would survive? There's a lot of them on the Gold Coast too but they seem to stay open so enough desperadoes must be going there.
    some, a few are money laundering fronts. yep, they need a few massages to appear legit. yes, might as well get what cash they can from the punters but the majority of cash being banked and washed through the business is coming from other sources.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve settled on if I find like the price I don’t take it - I don’t “negotiate” like a weasel I just don’t take up the offer - you might get a shit massage for legit prices and can choose not to go back - it’s not a standard business model ffs

Or you can run out in a huff whinging how you did not get your cock stroked for $20 or feel a sense of achievement when you sit there, dick out in a massage shop known for handjobs (open past 6pm, remove all clothes due to oil) working through your best offers but each to their own

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didnt know weasels were known for their negotiating, lol.
    Im guessing that you mean punters who use any tools at their disposal to get the best deal.
    Lets not forget, these weasels can also help normalise the market rates for everyones benefit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree with Selectra. If everybody paid the over priced asking price, thinking " I'll just do it and never come back", then nothing would change, but throw in a few weasels, whinging about the price, and girls think they may need to up their game. Making it better for me.
    Last edited by harry444; 27-05-2022 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I agree with Selectra. If everybody paid the over priced asking price, thinking " I'll just do it and never come back", then nothing would change, but throw in a few weasels, whinging about the price, and girls think they may need to up their game. Making it better for me.
    Take your point but don’t agree - leave honest reviews, don’t go back - I just think haggling is useless and kills the reason I’m there

They know this and I do find some good options

I’ve done the haggle and not for me too much and if it works for you that’s great and I’ll let you know if your techniques change the market

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haggling or walking out isnt the problem here, paying those rediculous prices is.
    The "pay anything because I can" attitude, has made Qld into Treasure Island for the Chinese\Nigerian Pimps etc.
    I dont quite understand why the law is concentrating on ML's when they should be shutting down the illegal syndicates charging 130 for 30 mins (if you know what i mean!)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a case of supply and demand. It's almost impossible to get into a quality shop without a booking. And with a massage shop on every corner, it's shows just how many men are using them. It's a growth industry. And I'm sure there will soon be a diploma course in happy endings.