Thread: Bringing Your Own Air Mattress and Nuru Gel for a Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Bringing Your Own Air Mattress and Nuru Gel for a Massage

How many Punters have ever thought of bringing their own Air Mattress and Nuru Gel to get a slippery Body to Body Massage from their Favourite Massage Lady,
    as Kmart has a King Single Air Bed with built in pump for $49,
    it is so tempting and i think witnessing the girls reaction will be priceless, but maybe expensive.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cant be 'priceless' and 'expensive' both. Lol.

Imo, there are too many logistical challenged to achieve this in a massage shop setting (could try with a private in home/hotel setting). Also I have had nuru before in Thailand and I dont think it was so much better than body slides using oil, that I would be willing to take all this pain for it.

But sure, if its a fetish/fantasy then go for it. No price is too much if you want it badly. Cheers!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if you're a regular at a shop, why not ask the mamasan to keep it there for you, and every time you have a punt she can prepare it before you arrive? that way your logistical challenges are solved.
    Nuru gel is expensive in Australia.
    The nuru/soapland in Japan and Korea are top notch and I dont think any shop here offers this type of service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    How many Punters have ever thought of bringing their own Air Mattress and Nuru Gel to get a slippery Body to Body Massage from their Favourite Massage Lady,
    it is so tempting and i think witnessing the girls reaction will be priceless, but maybe expensive.
    Especially when that air bed wont do the job !!
    Obviously you have never had a decent slippery session.
    Then you might not realise why a proper "nuru mattress" seems to have pillows at each end.

Oh, and those mattresses are extremely hard to obtain here in Australia.
    Actually anywhere including ex-china they are difficult to obtain.
    I spent a few days in Tokyo recently and the usual places there have zero stock as well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Nuru gel is expensive in Australia.
    Actually, the labeled stuff certainly is.
    BUT its easy to make from powder if you have "the knowledge" (mmm, sounds a bit like dilbert and "the knack").

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    don;t know how sus it would be carrying an air mattress around the cbd would be

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max PP View Post
    don;t know how sus it would be carrying an air mattress around the cbd would be
    Oops…………. Misread the message.

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Especially when that air bed wont do the job !!
    Obviously you have never had a decent slippery session.
    Then you might not realise why a proper "nuru mattress" seems to have pillows at each end.

Oh, and those mattresses are extremely hard to obtain here in Australia.
    Actually anywhere including ex-china they are difficult to obtain.
    I spent a few days in Tokyo recently and the usual places there have zero stock as well.
    Very true, my one and only experience in Sydney was doing the King Massage at the old Chequers and true to the form I slipped off the mattress and on to the wet floor, twice…….. lol

Any one interested can check out the review on my directory.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    The Kmart air bed can't be used in water according to their website. If you're doing Nuru massage and needing a wash down later then it may not be suitable in this case.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A good nuru session could get pretty messy, so you'd need to use a room with a shower and good drainage, or even full water retention.

I don't imagine the average massage room would be suitable, and many bathrooms these days could be too small?

Do they still make inflatable rubber "surf boards"?