Thread: Miiata/Miata

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Miiata/Miata

Can anyone explain to me the conflict here. To me it seems like cyber bullying, in which case moderators should be moderating. I'm sure there are people out there, keyboard punter's, who never go near a brothel, but like to fantasize at being a part of it. Let people alone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree 100% Harry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Miata

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I see your concern about the use of a very similar user name, why he would do that on purpose, I don't know, and the "can't cum" post was "interesting'? Anyway, I make no judgements, just raising the issue.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    As someone pointed out the "can't cum" post is a cut and paste job from the Sydney forum. Not only does he clone other members' names, he re-posts other peoples' stuff as if it was his. Then again, maybe it is his, multiple usernames, multiple personas, one totally fuc$ed up individual.
    This person is a dedicated troll alright!
    Any idea which of your posts pissed him\her off?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have you got a link to the Sydney post, I can't find it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Have you got a link to the Sydney post, I can't find it.
    Here is the original post. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...r+path+females

This miiata (double ii) should be banned again form the forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    This person is a dedicated troll alright!
    Any idea which of your posts pissed him\her off?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i've read all the posts of Miiata and/or Miata. personally i think they are both the same person. one other forum contributor might have even correctly mentioned that Miiata/Miata is in fact a woman.

if people have so much time and they are here posting rubbish or fake arguments, who is to stop them ? they can say anything they want. i don't really care. i choose what to believe or not to believe.

i find it incredible that people can start fights in free websites and let it get to them. and even get others to join in the fight and squabble. absolutely pathetic.

{ i'm expecting some variation of my name to come up in a few days to start more shite for others }

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree with Carlco. We are all different. Maybe alcohol affected, mental health issues or just different. I think we need to live with it, but view some people's posts with suspicion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Moderators won't do anything unless you report the issue. These types of forums are not proactively moderated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    i've read all the posts of Miiata and/or Miata. personally i think they are both the same person. one other forum contributor might have even correctly mentioned that Miiata/Miata is in fact a woman.

if people have so much time and they are here posting rubbish or fake arguments, who is to stop them ? they can say anything they want. i don't really care. i choose what to believe or not to believe.

i find it incredible that people can start fights in free websites and let it get to them. and even get others to join in the fight and squabble. absolutely pathetic.

{ i'm expecting some variation of my name to come up in a few days to start more shite for others }

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post

That's no way to talk to a lady carlco777! Man you have a vivid imagination

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honestly i don't get how some of you lads have the time or energy for this kind of crap. Someone says something bad on the internet, oh well time to move on, it's really not that big a deal, don't like it then ignore it. Wasting this much time and energy just seems alittle sad honestly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldred View Post
    Honestly i don't get how some of you lads have the time or energy for this kind of crap. Someone says something bad on the internet, oh well time to move on, it's really not that big a deal, don't like it then ignore it. Wasting this much time and energy just seems alittle sad honestly
    Yep they are all wankers - just move on and ignore each other but they cannot help themselves - if people troll they will go harder when you bite