Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BEST MASSAGE OUTWEST

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

BEST MASSAGE OUTWEST

Best massage joint out West beside SP??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The nature of being the best is that there can be only one of them.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Go visit a few and tell us which YOU think is best. Everyone else has different views on who/what is "good", let alone "best".

Quote Originally Posted by Guba View Post
    Best massage joint out West beside SP??

Mate, I don’t think people will know what SP stands for ?

Just like your other favorite shop PB…….. haha

But thanks for sharing your sessions a few times already, keep them cuming

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Go visit a few and tell us which YOU think is best. Everyone else has different views on who/what is "good", let alone "best".
    He’s posted a few reviews from Parramatta Blossom and Saigon Princess ? So he has contributed which is a lot more than some of the others who only asked questions but never share.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    He’s posted a few reviews from Parramatta Blossom and Saigon Princess ? So he has contributed which is a lot more than some of the others who only asked questions but never share.
    Yeah people are so passive agressive on this forum. Like fuck me for asking for sex reccomendations on a sex forum lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best one for me is 227 NSM, especially when Jenniffer was workinh back in the day.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    Best one for me is 227 NSM, especially when Jenniffer was workinh back in the day.
    I'm thinking your idea of "out west" and his idea of "out west" may not match. North Stratty is inner west, geographically speaking.
    Having said that narrowing the radius would be helpful, St Mary's and Liverpool are both western Sydney but they aren't exactly close to one another. Dude has suggested he has been to SP SMarys previously so I'm thinking that Parra to Penriff line might be his go.
    In the end though everyone's tastes are different, I can list dozens of shops in the old GWS that could be hit or miss on any given day depending on tastes, rosters and so on.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    Yeah people are so passive agressive on this forum. Like fuck me for asking for sex reccomendations on a sex forum lol
    I was not intending to be "aggressive". "Best" is a very subjective term, and everybody has different criteria. You can only determine "best" if you have tried a lot. Perhaps it would be more realistic if he had just asked for "good".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I was not intending to be "aggressive". "Best" is a very subjective term, and everybody has different criteria. You can only determine "best" if you have tried a lot. Perhaps it would be more realistic if he had just asked for "good".
    This mf expecting an essay from every post lol. It's a post with 7 words. If someone asks about the best brothels in sydney are you gonna be like "well best is so subjective, how can we determine best if we dont understand our emotional perspectives and the landscape of the city, we need to sample every place in order to have a broader perspective on the situation?!?!1?"

Normal people would just say Ginza or No5 or someshit, its a brothel forum mate, dont think to hard into it lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Stay away from Parramatta Blossom unless you like over 40s ML

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This mf expecting an essay from every post lol. It's a post with 7 words. If someone asks about the best brothels in sydney are you gonna be like "well best is so subjective, how can we determine best if we dont understand our emotional perspectives and the landscape of the city, we need to sample every place in order to have a broader perspective on the situation?!?!1?"

Normal people would just say Ginza or No5 or someshit, its a brothel forum mate, dont think to hard into it lol
    Exactly.........😂😂😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Machine View Post
    Stay away from Parramatta Blossom unless you like over 40s ML
    Not sure why you say that… I have been there many times and they have very good staff… many nice warm girls to choose from and it’s a friendly place.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Not sure why you say that… I have been there many times and they have very good staff… many nice warm girls to choose from and it’s a friendly place.
    Nice and friendly girls but are they under 40 or over?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went last week and booked a ML advertised as 20yo expecting late 20s or 30 but she was easily 40+. Waste of time. I told the lady boss and she was a bitch. AVOID THIS PLACE.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Hey what are ur thoughts on bella at seven hills leabons lane. Couldn't find your review on it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the girls at Leabons lane have always been great every time i've visited. Jackie was a stunning petite milf and Bella was drop dead gorgeous. highly recommend them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Nice and friendly girls but are they under 40 or over?
    Most between 25-30.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Looks to me like the aggressive one here is you. "Best" may differ from person to person. One maybe looking for body slides, one maybe looking for bbbj, one maybe looking for sex. But to say best is a little too vague, better to ask what he is actually after and not slap the word "best".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why the hang up on age? As long as you're having a good time and the girl is pleasing to look at why care if she's in her 40s.

There's a lot of 40 -50 yo out there with smoking hot bodies
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast