Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BEST MASSAGE OUTWEST

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would also say the best would be227 NSM, with the selection of girls and service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    the girls at Leabons lane have always been great every time i've visited. Jackie was a stunning petite milf and Bella was drop dead gorgeous. highly recommend them
    Agreed! Leabons Lane is very reliable in terms of girls. Bella has a stunning face but her massage techniques are inconsistent and her part 2 is bit too much of an act for my liking. Kylie & Angel (latina) was my go-too in recent years but now that I am out of the area I haven’t been back to this place in over a year. They got rid of that bush you could hide your face from traffic too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Leabons is definitely the better. All of the girls are sensational. Gabbie is tiny and hot, June (nat D+) great massage, Yocky ++, Riya is gorgeous ++, Lily does great massage, Ava great massage and sexy little body.
    Lyton St is now the same owner as above, and some really nice small thai girls there too. The place is a bit dirty, but it has a shower.
    Johnson St Seven Hills is good mostly, and a shower.
    Zen in Rooty Hill see Erica (the famous 227 Carol) on Mondays. The best massage + (YMMV), cute as fuck C40 with nice B add ons. Also has a great lineup of younger Thai/C on all other days, and also a shower.
    Wentworthville has Sunshine and Iris, both the same owner. Brenda on Monday at Sunshine (25T) ++, Riya (27T) works Iris on Thursdays and Sunshine on Sundays, Kiki at sunshine on Saturdays.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Leabons and Lyton st are trusty in terms of looks and service. I’ve had too many dud punts at Sunshine massage and Iris massage even if the girls are decently good looking there. Service comes across as disinterested especially at Iris. I walked into Zen massage once and didn’t like the line up on the day but I’ve heard good things. Not a fan of curtains at massage places if I am honest.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mimi installed doors about six months ago

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do they have a WeChat account ? Zen massage place ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How far out west arw we talking? I've recently discovered and gone to 41 Epping and WOW, the girls are so beautiful and sexy with amazing service and customer satisfaction

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey cunninglust which shop is Mimi's with door now ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anybody know of a Thai massage place out west that does a really good Thai massage and offers a HE??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Anybody know of a Thai massage place out west that does a really good Thai massage and offers a HE??
    How far out west ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm Parramatta based so I don't mind a little bit of travel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    MrMax, Zen. South side of the tracks, near the station

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I'm Parramatta based so I don't mind a little bit of travel
    So much depends on individual girls rather than actual shops - Will PM you with

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Erica, now at Leabons Lane on Fridays, does a very good professional massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also Gabbie at Leabons lane very good looking young lady with braces and sexy body and great skills you won't regret or forget.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's a shame Mango from Leabon Lane left. She gave a great massage on top of a mind blowing BJ.

Although photos have a lady by the name of Peachy with a similar haircut.

Sakura in Smithfield is hands down the best in terms of service, roster, discretion, mamasan and cleanliness. Better than most shops out East.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Sakura in Smithfield is hands down the best in terms of service, roster, discretion, mamasan and cleanliness. Better than most shops out East.
    whats their WeChat?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who do you recommend?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What days? Out of 5 times going there 4 are porkchops.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast