Thread: OSS

Senior Member(無間使者)

OSS

Just discovered OurSecretSpot on instagram, looks very interesting. I’ve been to one or two swingers group / party and always feel out of place as an Asian male, anyone has similar experience?

I like to hear more... whats the insta group?

what was your experience like going to these parties?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just search OurSecretSpot. It’s advertised as a high end lifestyle group but I think it’s a swingers club.

I only attended swingers scene twice. Once there were about 20 ppl in a penthouse apartment, all seemed to be fairly wealthy. Both times I attended as a single male but I was invited by the host so no resistance from others, dressing neat also helped. Overall swingers tend to ‘swap’ rather than having a stranger join in. Great experience though, just hard to come by cos it’s not being talked a lot very often.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is there Asian swingers?

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    Just search OurSecretSpot. It’s advertised as a high end lifestyle group but I think it’s a swingers club.

I only attended swingers scene twice. Once there were about 20 ppl in a penthouse apartment, all seemed to be fairly wealthy. Both times I attended as a single male but I was invited by the host so no resistance from others, dressing neat also helped. Overall swingers tend to ‘swap’ rather than having a stranger join in. Great experience though, just hard to come by cos it’s not being talked a lot very often.
    So did you get any action? How were the swinger couples? are they old/young/Fit/overweight? I am interested in going as a single male but wasn't sure what to expect.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went with an ex a couple years back - we are both half asian and in our mid-late 20's certainly one of the younger ones there.

age group i'll say is mostly late 30s-40 however there was a like a few closer to our age group.

everyone was fit to average - noone really old or overweight etc.

we did swap with another hot couple, white male asian female in their early 30s pretty good experience

from what i heard its very hard to get in a single male you'll need to go through a registration process and people don't really interact with you...