Thread: K Ruby, hot busty newbie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Ruby, hot busty newbie

Booking
    I haven’t seen a new girl from Korea in the industry for quite a while. So I booked kyoto206’s Ruby after reading a fellow punter’s positive review here. Went to the place and paid 190 bucks for half an hour.

Face and body
    It is difficult to tell how old she is. Looks like late 20s. But her skin is really tender and smooth. And she has a pair of super perky tits. D cups. Firm bum. 165cm. Lovely face looks like a Barbie doll. But of course, everyone has different taste. As for the accuracy of photos, I would say they are 80% accurate.

Service
    DFK, 69, bbbj and CIM were provided. We tried sex on chair at first but she felt uncomfortable there. I held on her bum to carry her to the big bed while we were tongue kissing each other. She is quite good at sex. Could handle different positions I asked for. When she was riding on top, I said I wanted to cum in her mouth. To my surprise, she turned around for some 69 until I came in her mouth. In the meantime, I got some love juice from her pussy.

Communication and connection
    She has very limited English. Sometimes we have to use translate apps.

Banned
    Noice AR
    Thanks for sharing bro
    She looks amazingly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks. Looks good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review butfa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Butfa, just wonder if Ruby can do cim? cos i called the reception and somehow they said she doesnt do it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by James110 View Post
    Hey Butfa, just wonder if Ruby can do cim? cos i called the reception and somehow they said she doesnt do it?
    Hi James. Yes, Ruby can do cim. she did for me. They have some new receptionists and i think maybe someone doesn't know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butfa View Post
    Hi James. Yes, Ruby can do cim. she did for me. They have some new receptionists and i think maybe someone doesn't know.
    Thanks bro, cant wait to giver her a try!

RUBY here today 14/06/22 (TUE)
    12pm - 1am
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butfa View Post
    Booking
    I haven’t seen a new girl from Korea in the industry for quite a while. So I booked kyoto206’s Ruby after reading a fellow punter’s positive review here. Went to the place and paid 190 bucks for half an hour.

Face and body
    It is difficult to tell how old she is. Looks like late 20s. But her skin is really tender and smooth. And she has a pair of super perky tits. D cups. Firm bum. 165cm. Lovely face looks like a Barbie doll. But of course, everyone has different taste. As for the accuracy of photos, I would say they are 80% accurate.

Service
    DFK, 69, bbbj and CIM were provided. We tried sex on chair at first but she felt uncomfortable there. I held on her bum to carry her to the big bed while we were tongue kissing each other. She is quite good at sex. Could handle different positions I asked for. When she was riding on top, I said I wanted to cum in her mouth. To my surprise, she turned around for some 69 until I came in her mouth. In the meantime, I got some love juice from her pussy.

Communication and connection
    She has very limited English. Sometimes we have to use translate apps.
    Hey bro, what are your ratings for the looks of her - out of 10?