Thread: New Thai Linda - Cum on body but no CIM

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

New Thai Linda - Cum on body but no CIM

Friday afternoon and I chance it by jumping on the train heading to No 5 without a booking. Rock up and see the three available girls Boa, Cindy and new Thai Linda. I always take one for the team so Linda it is.

She comes into my room while I’m showering. I clean the steam off the shower so I can have a gander at her undressing. Honestly - average bod, not quite up to No 5 standards. I will note that she is $230 an hour so they kinda get it.

Oh well, she’s slutty looking so let’s just set expectations and get our rocks off. On the bed we launch into dfk but there was no mouthwash offered prior. I prefer the minty fresh teeth and tongue session. Her boobs are a good size and I enjoy playing with them. Not quite the “bazookas” in the description but satisfactory nonetheless.

Ok lick my nips. Good - I admire her handy work in the mirror. Ok suck my cock. She’s on it but highly suspect of my precum. She washes my dick with a towel to get rid of it. Note Linda is a no cim girl which I find hard because sometimes I can’t control my load.

Ok let’s fuck. She goes straight for doggie. Ok feel my thick white cock you Bangkok Betty. In hard. Do you like that? Ok more. I grab the bed head and pound her. Ok turn over. Missionary. I fuck her hard before blowing a big load.

I’m out of breath. Jump in the shower. Have some water. Massage? Ok. Not awesome but fills in time. Ok lick my nips again. Feel my cock - it’s hard again baby. Let’s fuck I say. No more condoms she says. Well take some initiative and go get some.

Comes back in and I’m soft. More sucking please. Ok get on top. Fuck me hard. She goes at it but she’s out of shape and asks me to fuck her. Ok but unfortunately I go soft again in the turnaround.

You too tired she says. Ummm. No, I will show you. I jack myself hard and ask her for cum on body. Ok. Boom - I blow a second load all over her stomach and tits. I’ve never done anything like that before but she’s cool with it.

Jumps in shower. Cleans up. We get dressed. Ymmv. I made the most of the situation.

Thanks for TOFTT as usual mate. Sweet AR.

I walked past Linda today and she's not my cup of tea face-wise but like you said, she's got a lower price point. Can't say I've ever tried COB with a WL, sounds like a good time.

Btw I walked past C Aria and Jessica today - pretty faces and tight skinny bods if that's your thing. Aria's fairly tall. Think PKING2 is TOFTT tonight.

Yeah mate, this is because of you @fatstache lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post
    Thanks for TOFTT as usual mate. Sweet AR.

I walked past Linda today and she's not my cup of tea face-wise but like you said, she's got a lower price point. Can't say I've ever tried COB with a WL, sounds like a good time.

Btw I walked past C Aria and Jessica today - pretty faces and tight skinny bods if that's your thing. Aria's fairly tall. Think PKING2 is TOFTT tonight.
    Who would you say is more pretty and or whiter skin compared to say C Jay or K Boa? Thanks in advance xD

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Who would you say is more pretty and or whiter skin compared to say C Jay or K Boa? Thanks in advance xD
    I haven't seen boa, but I passed Jay once, if fatsache say pretty, should be above Jay, Jay herself is pretty in her way, but I know a bit of fatstache type so Jay is more to cute type.

But who knows man, maybe my eyes need glasses as well, as the purple light over there make my eyes hurt lol.

But should be beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    What PKING2 said. It's all subjective. In my eyes, Jay's face is 6/10, Jessica and Aria are 7.5/10.
    I'm not into cute types like Jay.

I've only seen Boa in a line-up, but it's hard to have whiter skin than her lol. Hard to see under dim light but Aria was really white (close to Boa level I think), while Jessica's a bit more tan.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I haven't seen boa, but I passed Jay once, if fatsache say pretty, should be above Jay, Jay herself is pretty in her way, but I know a bit of fatstache type so Jay is more to cute type.

But who knows man, maybe my eyes need glasses as well, as the purple light over there make my eyes hurt lol.

But should be beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
    Hahaha trueee Pking beauty is in the eyes of the beholder as some glamours can be ice cold while others not as pretty more than make up in service and effort. Yeaaa I know what you mean Jay cute and pretty in her own way

Interesting Aria really tall as listed as 159 maybe really high heels accentuated by slim body hahaha both look slim and petite just my type. Will need to test out next time near no5. Pking or FatStache, either of you try C Coco from Ginza?

Yea I know what you mean in those waiting rooms and that colour light so hard to see the notes when handing over the deed hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post
    I've only seen Boa in a line-up, but it's hard to have whiter skin than her lol. Hard to see under dim light but Aria was really white (close to Boa level I think), while Jessica's a bit more tan.
    You got it wrong lol.
    The tan one is Aria, her hair shorter than Jessica, Jessica is white, almost pale white colour.

@jack
    No sorry I haven't seen coco

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    You got it wrong lol.
    The tan one is Aria, her hair shorter than Jessica, Jessica is white, almost pale white colour.

@jack
    No sorry I haven't seen coco
    thanks for the info pking - will need to add Jessica to my list after Linh hehehe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great AR thanks for that