Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gonorrhoea of the Throat: No more pussy eating for me…..but who and where?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gonorrhoea of the Throat: No more pussy eating for me…..but who and where?

Thought better of sharing the whole sorry saga. Too much information.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what were the symptoms of gonorrhea of the throat?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most of the time, oral gonorrhea doesn’t cause any symptoms.

If you develop symptoms, they can be hard to distinguish from common symptoms of other throat infections.

Symptoms may include:

sore throat
    redness in the throat
    fever
    swollen lymph nodes in the neck

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I sometimes wonder about these tests. A few years ago, my doctor did a urine test and decided I had Chlamydia. He prescribed some meds for it. I didn't have a girlfriend at the time and it was before my punting days.

I didn't get the meds, and when I had the next test a few months later it didn't get a mention, and haven't since.

Double post.........

Damn. Is it painful? Can't imagine getting throat std with the coughs going around. Could you pm shops so I can avoid. Thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Treatment described doesn’t match the recommended regimen. Frankly the story makes no sense

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought better of this post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought better about about oversharing my adventures.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not trying to be cynical, but what compelled the doctor to do a throat swab, checking for STIs? They don't normally include this in a routine STI check unless you gobble cock. Pretty much just gays and SW get a throat swab.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    It was detected the day after I resolved to stop punting and spend some time with a non-WL I’ve recently met.
    Could it be that you got infected by your non-WL lady friend?

I know it says that Gonorrhoea typically don't show symptoms until after a long time but sometimes bugs don't really hide themselves and can attack our respiratory system en masse, causing a rapid show of symptom. All it needs is a colony big enough that overwhelms our immune system's capabilities to quickly kill them off before they spread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Not trying to be cynical, but what compelled the doctor to do a throat swab, checking for STIs? They don't normally include this in a routine STI check unless you gobble cock. Pretty much just gays and SW get a throat swab.
    OP mentioned on his first ever comment somewhere that he was open to TS experiences but haven't posted an AR about it yet...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Sincerely sorry to hear that you’ve had to go through that. It sounds very unpleasant and I can appreciate how you must feel.

It’s one of the risks of punting in shops. Hopefully you clear up soon and get back in the saddle after a break.
    Commiserations c

Of course. … of course you cannot catch an sti when you don’t see anyone at all… mate an sb- street hooker, going to give you said same … dreary deary me .. think I just caught something

Dribble on …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best to keep private matters private - probably.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man, anything involving the throat is annoying AF! Let alone Geno. I hope you get well soon so you can move on with this lady ey. If only you can name names so we all can avoid for now but I guess at the same you don’t want to kill livelihoods of the girls and shops. I don’t usually ask for pm but I’m itching to do some visits since it has been probably a month since my last. Can you also pm me on who to avoid. Thanks man.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    OP appears to frequent the $150 shops out west. Be careful there guys, especially with the separate thread asking about the best $150 shop running in parallel!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Stay away from eating the cake mate, too dangerous…
    Lot of girls do BBFS/CIP, eating that bacon is dangerous after that.

Me personally i never go down on a girl in a brothel, only on privates or girlfriends.

Banned
    Hi BerasAsing. I'm glad you came forward to reveal your situation but more importantly expose the risk associated with performing DATY and ass rimming (licking ass).

Many punters are crazy about DATY without realising that it exposes them to the risk of contracting STIs regardless if they go to a high end or a $150 shop. The risk is anywhere. Not only that but girls that do rimming can also pass on STIs to unsuspecting customers who desire DFK. It's also a domino effect in that guys who may have caught an STI from going down on some girls could have passed an STI to other girls who then passed it onto other customers in the process.

Guys, ask this question. If you're using a condom for your penis to protect yourself against any STIs when having sex then why expose your mouth, lips or tongue to a person's genitals and especially a sex worker who is seeing many customers per day or night?

I hope this sends a strong message to everyone out there about the risks of unprotected sex. Yes, sex is great to enjoy but there are potential risks when having unprotected sex. Play safe and limit your risk.

It's disturbing to read that after the shops and girls were contacted that none of them were willing to reply. I can understand the girls not replying probably out of embarrassment but how about the shops? No wonder STIs are on the increase in Australia. This raises the issue of whether shops are really concerned about customer and girl health safety or just money and maybe expanding their business. It appears the later.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast