Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gonorrhoea of the Throat: No more pussy eating for me…..but who and where?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always gargle post punt, Listerine or tea tree oil mouth wash...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Always gargle post punt, Listerine or tea tree oil mouth wash...
    Good advice, you sound like a worried Asian tiger mom lol. Not being cynical, it is actually good practice to wash up and disinfect post punt.

Many bacterial infections usually starts from an unbalanced gut bacteria ratio of good vs opportunistic bacterias. Good bacterias help our immune system flush out bad bacterias but opportunistic bacterias would eat off the host and attract bad bacterias.

Loading up on probiotics is probably a good idea to help fight off some STDs. Never had STDs before but I've had mild cases of eczema that comes and goes by the season. As soon as I start drinking more kefir the eczema starts going away by itself. It is quite embarassing to go punt when the eczema appears, WLs would be scared to touch you. One guy I know had psoriasis (worse than eczema) all over his body, especially on his navel downwards and he stopped punting for years because of that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    ...I used the anonymous text message service from the health department to inform every single one of these girls and every single one of their bosses that I was likely infected when I last saw them.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It's disturbing to read that after the shops and girls were contacted that none of them were willing to reply. I can understand the girls not replying probably out of embarrassment but how about the shops? No wonder STIs are on the increase in Australia. This raises the issue of whether shops are really concerned about customer and girl health safety or just money and maybe expanding their business. It appears the later.
    I hope the shops and girls aren't ignoring this issue.
    Is it too soon to come to this conclusion? How long has it been since they were notified? Maybe they want to confirm that they have it before notifying others?
    If you received an anonymous message from someone, saying that they might have caught or passed an STI on to you, would you immediately send messages out to all your other recent partners?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi BerasAsing. I'm glad you came forward to reveal your situation but more importantly expose the risk associated with performing DATY and ass rimming (licking ass).

Many punters are crazy about DATY without realising that it exposes them to the risk of contracting STIs regardless if they go to a high end or a $150 shop. The risk is anywhere. Not only that but girls that do rimming can also pass on STIs to unsuspecting customers who desire DFK. It's also a domino effect in that guys who may have caught an STI from going down on some girls could have passed an STI to other girls who then passed it onto other customers in the process.

Guys, ask this question. If you're using a condom for your penis to protect yourself against any STIs when having sex then why expose your mouth, lips or tongue to a person's genitals and especially a sex worker who is seeing many customers per day or night?

I hope this sends a strong message to everyone out there about the risks of unprotected sex. Yes, sex is great to enjoy but there are potential risks when having unprotected sex. Play safe and limit your risk.

It's disturbing to read that after the shops and girls were contacted that none of them were willing to reply. I can understand the girls not replying probably out of embarrassment but how about the shops? No wonder STIs are on the increase in Australia. This raises the issue of whether shops are really concerned about customer and girl health safety or just money and maybe expanding their business. It appears the later.
    100% agree everything you are saying here, not crazy for DATY or DFK anymore

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Good advice, you sound like a worried Asian tiger mom lol. Not being cynical, it is actually good practice to wash up and disinfect post punt.

Many bacterial infections usually starts from an unbalanced gut bacteria ratio of good vs opportunistic bacterias. Good bacterias help our immune system flush out bad bacterias but opportunistic bacterias would eat off the host and attract bad bacterias.

Loading up on probiotics is probably a good idea to help fight off some STDs. Never had STDs before but I've had mild cases of eczema that comes and goes by the season. As soon as I start drinking more kefir the eczema starts going away by itself. It is quite embarassing to go punt when the eczema appears, WLs would be scared to touch you. One guy I know had psoriasis (worse than eczema) all over his body, especially on his navel downwards and he stopped punting for years because of that.
    I never ever worried about doing it in the past, I've been eating ass and pussy for over 20 years, it's something I learnt from Asian WLs..
    It's makes sense to have a post punt disinfection routine to minimise infections..
    Another good practice is to urinate immediately after the session and using a good antibacterial and antifungal soap...

Of course: i’d be happy to help ensure no-one else unlucky especially since none of the ladies or managers seem to keem on alerting customers who may have been exposed.
    Thank you Sir. You doing God's work.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    OP appears to frequent the $150 shops out west. Be careful there guys, especially with the separate thread asking about the best $150 shop running in parallel!
    I got his pm. 2 city and 2 inner west n many girls. I think it's spread by now. Yeh becareful bros don't do anything too unsafe lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    I never ever worried about doing it in the past, I've been eating ass and pussy for over 20 years, it's something I learnt from Asian WLs..
    It's makes sense to have a post punt disinfection routine to minimise infections..
    Another good practice is to urinate immediately after the session and using a good antibacterial and antifungal soap...
    Guess what? There's actually an article that supports your advice on gargling with Listerine to avoid Gonorrhoea infection on the throat:

https://www.statnews.com/2016/12/20/...eat-gonorrhea/

Although scientific tests conducted showed that only about 50% of the positive test subjects successfully killed off Gonorrhoea in their throats after gargling with Listerine. Still worth doing pre and post punting tho, only takes 30sec to 1min each gargle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks everyone else for the sympathy.

FWIW, gonorrhoea often has NO symptoms for a very long time.

In my case I started feeling like I had the flu for about a week before I got tested. I had a low grade fever and tickly throat that got gradually worse until it was very hard to swallow.

I did have a little irritation in my genitals that made me feel like I wanted to piss all the time. But I have a history of prostate problems with similar symptoms and was also using a lot of Kamagra so I had kind of assumed that was the cause.

1. Gonnorrhoea usually has no symptoms in 85% of women and 10 to 15% of men. Symptoms usually appear in men within 2 to 7 days - up to 30 days is not "often", it is rare. So it appears that you were still punting, after you knew you had symptoms?

2. Irritated genitals and frequent urination are a classic symptom of Gonorrhoea. Your self-diagnosis of prostate problems is very unusual (a sceptic might suggest convenient) in a man under 50.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sharing way too much information here -only to get branded a liar once too many times. Did I ever say it wasn’t my own fault?

@berasasing
    I sent you pm, could you give me the list please
    As precautions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Risks of STIs in Australia are still very very low.

The OP was unlucky.

Be aware of where there are outbreaks and risks. Don't fuck bareback in shops. I've avoided RnT and brothels for a long time as a result.

The only time I ever picked up an STI was in a brothel and even that was minor. Clear in a week.

I prefer bareback so it's privates and Sugarbabes for me.
    How can you be sure when barebacking a private or SB that she is STI free?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How can you be sure when barebacking a private or SB that she is STI free?
    I got STI 5 times from sugar babies in the past 6 years and all of them are young like 20 or younger, so probably have lower risk awareness and generally dont mind natural.. in comparison i had maybe 2 times STI from shops for probably similar amount of bareback..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cleaning up on exit.

Done.

As I’m giving up punting for good after this experience (not the STD - more the fact that none of my regular ladies cared enough to tell me) I’ll be quitting this forum. I cannot answer any more PM’s. But I’ve PM’d everybody on this thread who asked for the details and they are welcome to share them further with their friends who might also benefit - friends who like a good time for $150 especially!

Good luck men - and stay safe with out there!!
    Good luck and good well soon bang.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    People are talking like WLs are the only way you can get an STI, seriously??? Go pick up a lady from a nightclub or tinder and bareback, see how you go.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks BA for share this with us. Wish you will back to normal soon. Doing DATY to a WL certainly come with high risks, as there might be hundreds if not thousands other men did the same thing to her. Would be appreciated that if you can pm me the shops to avoid. Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @cuteguy,
    great advice! Punting bring us pleasure, meanwhile we should all act in the right ways to avoid the headaches/troubles that come with STDs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Not trying to be cynical, but what compelled the doctor to do a throat swab, checking for STIs? They don't normally include this in a routine STI check unless you gobble cock. Pretty much just gays and SW get a throat swab.
    They do a throat swab now as soon as you tell them you have been doing oral with working g girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t you send me the shops you visited

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast