Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gonorrhoea of the Throat: No more pussy eating for me…..but who and where?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wouldn’t expect the girls or shop to be so responsible. Good on you for notifying everyone

As brother BerasAsing posted that he welcome to share the list of the shop.

Feel free pm me, as I think that punters must be have responsibility as well to not spread the disease.

And better to not argue anymore to whatever happened to BerasAsing. The point is now not how he got it, but what we could do to not let this thing spread out further . Because it could ruins plenty people, including your love one.

Once again feel free to pm me and if you think you meet one of the lady in past couple of weeks, just go test your self.

Thank you

Regards
    Pking2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some people may be interestedhttps://mylorals.com/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Appreciate you sharing your story and highlighting the risks. Could you please send me a list of the places you visited so I could avoid them. Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    brother BerasAsing could u kindly send me the list of shops as I have recently done BB and feeling kindly paranoid. Thanks heaps brother

Banned
    The shops mentioned were low budget FS shops if guys are really worried that they picked up something nasty off the WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will be taking a trip to the docs tomorrow for a check up. Good luck all, stay safe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the heads up and letting us all know bro.
    Wish you all the best and stay safe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thought I got something after visiting ml. Started to feel sick. Fever. Coughing.
    Negative for covid
    Turns out it was from the flu vaccine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The basic facts are 1. that BerisAsing has contracted Gonorrohea, and 2. That he voluntarily exposed himself to risks many punters avoid (indicated in this and other threads).

His comments about source of infection, complaints about the WLs and shops and opinions based on his preferred account add nothing, except to deflect responsibility and service the notion that he is the good guy. Bros need to take the embellishments on his account with a truck load of salt. I don't believe half of it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Appreciate & thanks BerisAsing for sharing even if is 1/2 or 1/4 on the spot is still an alert & warning for everyone to be careful & take precaution

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Appreciate you schooling the people on this forum about your experience and the risks of unprotected sex with WLs.

The number of people on this forum that believe stupid things like 'gargling with listerine' will prevent an STI is pathetic.

Ask your doctor. They will laugh in your face.

I caught a nasty non-specific infection from a BBBJ that ended up causing prostatitis. I needed a week long course of high dose Augmentin to get rid of it.

Stay safe. Don't do anything stupid. And get a check up routinely.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post

Feel free pm me, as I think that punters must be have responsibility as well to not spread the disease.

And better to not argue anymore to whatever happened to BerasAsing. The point is now not how he got it, but what we could do to not let this thing spread out further . Because it could ruins plenty people, including your love one.

Once again feel free to pm me and if you think you meet one of the lady in past couple of weeks, just go test your self.

Thank you

Regards
    Pking2
    good initiative! good on you PKING2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    Appreciate you schooling the people on this forum about your experience and the risks of unprotected sex with WLs.

The number of people on this forum that believe stupid things like 'gargling with listerine' will prevent an STI is pathetic.

Ask your doctor. They will laugh in your face.

I caught a nasty non-specific infection from a BBBJ that ended up causing prostatitis. I needed a week long course of high dose Augmentin to get rid of it.

Stay safe. Don't do anything stupid. And get a check up routinely.
    So you use a dental dam when eating pussy?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I used to ask a girlfriend to go for a jog and get nice and sweaty and then lick her armpit.
    It's very sexy, drives girls crazy, and 100% safe too.
    Fucking the armpit is very nice too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I used to ask a girlfriend to go for a jog and get nice and sweaty and then lick her armpit.
    It's very sexy, drives girls crazy, and 100% safe too.
    Fucking the armpit is very nice too.
    I prefer behind the knee.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    About 40 years ago there was a street worker up the Cross who was renowned for a something special. I eventually found her. She was good looking but had a glass eye. She took me back to a place she used. We got not naked and I asked for her special. She asked if I was sure and when I nodded she proceeded to take her glass eye out. She assured me that it was fine and it would be the best sex I ever. True to her word, it was amazing. When I was finished I gave her a big tip and complimented her " thats the best I ever had, how will I ever find you again".
    She replied "don't worry I'll keep an eye out for ya"

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    About 40 years ago there was a street worker up the Cross who was renowned for a something special. I eventually found her. She was good looking but had a glass eye. She took me back to a place she used. We got not naked and I asked for her special. She asked if I was sure and when I nodded she proceeded to take her glass eye out. She assured me that it was fine and it would be the best sex I ever. True to her word, it was amazing. When I was finished I gave her a big tip and complimented her " thats the best I ever had, how will I ever find you again".
    She replied "don't worry I'll keep an eye out for ya"
    A classic hits Dad joke straight from the vault

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post

Thank you

Regards
    Pking2
    Can you please please pm me as I can’t do that

Quote Originally Posted by alex2019 View Post
    Can you please please pm me as I can’t do that
    I can't send as well, you need to post 3 more

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast