Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gonorrhoea of the Throat: No more pussy eating for me…..but who and where?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I can't send as well, you need to post 3 more
    OK, thanks, let me work on that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi can u pm me as well, thx!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can't send as well, you need to post 3 more
    I thoink I have 5 posts now

Nope still cannot pm you alex

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nope still cannot pm you alex
    It says I have 6 posts already

alex2019
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hope you're feeling better, OP. Can someone please PM me the shops (I can't seem to PM the OP), I'll pass on the information to some friends as well who have been active lately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by markmark268 View Post
    Hope you're feeling better, OP. Can someone please PM me the shops (I can't seem to PM the OP), I'll pass on the information to some friends as well who have been active lately.
    OP said he quit the game. The list is quite long. Many shops and many girls. Inner West area. If you’re wondering, N5M isn’t on his list so I guess it’s “fine”. Come to think of it any punt is a risk, play it as safe as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    OP said he quit the game. The list is quite long. Many shops and many girls. Inner West area. If you’re wondering, N5M isn’t on his list so I guess it’s “fine”. Come to think of it any punt is a risk, play it as safe as possible.
    Yes 5 out of 6 shops are in the Inner West area.

I have sent the pm. Stay safe brothers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone can be possible once it is on the run

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've read that females has a higher chance of contracting any STI and lower chance for males. Chances are that most of you won't get it but the unlucky ones do.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    I've read that females has a higher chance of contracting any STI and lower chance for males. Chances are that most of you won't get it but the unlucky ones do.
    This is true. We have a stick, they have a hole. It would be easier for the germs to survive in the hole, where it is warm and humid, than on the stick.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This is true. We have a stick, they have a hole. It would be easier for the germs to survive in the hole, where it is warm and humid, than on the stick.
    Good technical explanation there Hahahah you put the stick in the hole and boom 💥 followed by earth quake and tsunami

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Fuck an ostrich fuck an emu fuck a cassowary and if you are really desperate fuck a kiwi but for fuck's sake never ever ever fuck a rhea or you will be fucken gone! And whatever you fucken do absolutely never fuck a rhea in the rear! That is really asking for trouble. Just go for the vagina. its actually quite tight and warm. The beak is a bit hard and cold but it's OK. But the rear? Never fuck the rear of a rhea! And one last tip for you newbies from uncle rooter, rats are tight, but ratites are loose as fuck! I know what you are thinking you are thinking rooter is crazy, but when the apocalypse comes and you are eating cockroaches and mating with crickets you will know and you will understand.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you're concerned you really should retire from punting because it can happen regardless of where you go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    If you're concerned you really should retire from punting because it can happen regardless of where you go.
    I agree. Its not like Gonorrhoea of the throat is something new, its just less likely than BB Vaginal or Anal sex. Easily treated.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234