Thread: Quality shops Northside

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Quality shops Northside

I haven't got enough years left to waste them on bad massages, so only go to better shops now. VIP and Tic Toc, but I like variety. Anybody suggest any other boiler free shops, Northside.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tic toc l love the shower setup there. Only downside is that guy at the front.
    Roomful Massage house has some hot girls that actually can give a decent massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Roomful Massage house has some hot girls that actually can give a decent massage. Also Golden lotus aspley

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unique Thai Massage Waxing Stafford Road Stafford.
    A great shop for wax & Massage Combined.
    Always great staff and girls.
    I noticed that it is Under New Management

Refurbished and is tidy & clean

Avoid Alderley Shop
    A terrible shop, dirty linen & very hard tables not padded well.
    This shop has pushy rude older women.
    The owner does SMS me continually with lies about young new staff, so i blocked her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandanwestside View Post
    Roomful Massage house has some hot girls that actually can give a decent massage. Also Golden lotus aspley
    Do u mean Toombul Massage House?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to GoLo Aspley a few times for one hour massage plus option one, it's conveniently located for me. There's always curvy SA girls there that are easy on the eye, picked one against better knowledge, zero massage skills. Saw Thai and Viet girls and massage was satisfactory. Booked N.....a the Pinay today but walked, unless my radar was off s/he is a Pinoy. So unfortunately more a warning than a recommendation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I assume you are referring to Golden Lotus. P from TicTok used to work there, she was a regular for me and on the way in, the other girls looked ok to me. I went there recently as a walk in but it was booked out. The girl who answered the door was 6/10.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I really am please with the new wax lady, she said that she did a new Certificate in wax full body wow
    and now is fully trained in all wax techniques and massage
    The sanitation is good clean and creams are upmarket cleansing creams !
    A great time there.
    I know that in Brisbane there are not many good wax -massage shops
    But Unique is all I need now if I want a combo -wax massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    I really am please with the new wax lady, she said that she did a new Certificate in wax full body wow
    and now is fully trained in all wax techniques and massage
    The sanitation is good clean and creams are upmarket cleansing creams !
    A great time there.
    I know that in Brisbane there are not many good wax -massage shops
    But Unique is all I need now if I want a combo -wax massage
    So you do the wax first and then have a (pain) relieving massage afterwards? I am keen for some t&t as part of the massage - does the waxing first negate this? Any recommendations on which girls to go to or stay away from ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Massage first . Then shower & then wax . It is great. All girls are good. I have seen two wax girls and 4 massage girls and i am pleased with as I said. This shop has proffessional wax products & cream, sanitiser, and after care creams . I buy small sample packs of after cream care cream. I wax every 5 weeks for efficiant clean. Good clean skin is my way mate. I have been to other massage wax shops In Brisbane and all massage shops North Side .Other shops hygene is not as professional not good IMP . The staff are Certificate trained at this shop as I said.
    Believe me many shops on North Side are not as clean and tidy. Unique is more upmarket waxing massagr . I am fussy to be honest about hygene. Their shower is clean. . The rear entry car park is amazing and so private.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Herpetology- good t&t then?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All ok mate . Unique Thai experience in massage and waxing Beauty is easy and relaxing. Combo T&T .