Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nancy Richlands

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Edited edited edited

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hahaha Peter I can see now you’re addicted to her!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Edited edited edited

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu a View Post
    Sorry fellas, wrong thread. I meant Nana, a lady working under the same place with Candy and Kimmy
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Nana is there now, full menu options at $300 and she’s good, so good I’m struggling to get back in!
    Saw Nana today. Holy smokeshow batman. Shes gorgeous, especially considering her age. 155cm. Great body. Fake tits. Shes nice enough personality wise. Very professional.
    Candy and Kimmy....not my type.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Edited edited edited

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Saw Nana today. Holy smokeshow batman. Shes gorgeous, especially considering her age. 155cm. Great body. Fake tits. Shes nice enough personality wise. Very professional.
    Candy and Kimmy....not my type.
    Glad you enjoyed Scotty. You need to be on your game with Nana. Candy is hot but unless you impress Nana you will only be enjoying the entrees with Candy 😂
    Have you both tried Candy? I wonder what they are like

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Edited edited edited

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can confirm the green light with Candy. Doesn’t mind being dominant and demanding either…. in a good way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Edited edited edited

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to the Archerfield house today. Was undoubtedly a great way to spend $60. 15 mins on my front, lots of TT, some of it rather spine tingling and a long slow HJ finish. This girl knows what's she's doing and I will be back
    5 stars

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Awesome bliss but will burn through $$

Long time punter in BNE but first time poster.
    N*** like🍌 is great with the full menu and visited regularly but yet to try out 🍬 or K****. Might go again with another bird later on and revert back to report

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks all for the feedback. Confirming N is wife material. Sure, the marriage was annulled 30 minutes later, but wow, did I have fun.
    She's amazing. Make the effort before she leaves for home on 25th of next month...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might explain the downturn in service, she did mention. Would not recommend now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Peterpecker, Not sure what to make of your updated posts. You were a very strong supporter of this venue. A lot of detail and sounded amazing... and now all of a sudden all your posts have been removed/edited, and today you are saying you "would not recommend now"?? Care to explain what is going on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BSG, exactly that, Nana has dropped her performance as she is leaving. Candy is just a madam to the three girls. They have become greedy.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    BSG, exactly that, Nana has dropped her performance as she is leaving. Candy is just a madam to the three girls. They have become greedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshirtguy View Post
    Peterpecker, Not sure what to make of your updated posts. You were a very strong supporter of this venue. A lot of detail and sounded amazing... and now all of a sudden all your posts have been removed/edited, and today you are saying you "would not recommend now"?? Care to explain what is going on?
    I’m with Pete on this place. I love thai ladies who give good service. But the girls here are cheap thai trash. .
    Sure Nana looks great, but their determination to get every dollar out of your wallet now is infuriating.
    Asking for gifts, holidays and presents on the first visit, gtfo?

They have no idea how to slow burn a guy and milk him long term. Every cent now....Me love you long time.

Also they have a great shower upstairs, but wont let you use it. Shop had promise, but its run like a shitshow and stupid greedy bitches are not my cup of tea.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I didn’t want to post this… but I had a same experience. The more you visit, the more greedy they become. I did hang out with one of the girls for a few times, but not anymore. Money went to the drain.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyinnurendo View Post
    Thanks all for the feedback. Confirming N is wife material. Sure, the marriage was annulled 30 minutes later, but wow, did I have fun.
    She's amazing. Make the effort before she leaves for home on 25th of next month...
    Alas, on the return visit, my experience was very much the same as other punters have recently reported. 3 pineys for a half hr massage with a really decent spanish finish with those spectacularly good bolt ons, despite all attempts to negotiate for more. Last visit, received the works for the same price...
    Sigh.
    Last edited by Johnnyinnurendo; 12-10-2022 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Price correction

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Duplicate. Delte

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ive had no response from nana or Kimmy.
    Locanto ads not to be seen
    Doe anyone know if they have gone?
    Nana was great fun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast