Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harbour Plaza Chinatown

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Harbour Plaza Chinatown

Wandering around Chinatown/Darling Harbour yesterday, I ventured into the old Harbour Plaza building at the bottom of Goulburn St. The lower floor used to be home to a few hawker food stalls, but now seems to be all office units.

One of the units is a small massage place. An unattractive MILF was behind the front desk as I walked past. I briefly glanced inside, so she eagerly jumped up to door and tried to sell me a session. She had the "RnT ML" look, but I wasn't really in the mood, so I declined, "maybe next time I come here".

On the opposite side of the corridor is an expansive suite, of "foot massage" and related treatments.

Anyone tried these?

Was this unattractive MILF busty ??

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Sorry mate, no. No redeeming features at all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Back in 1997 Harbour plaza use to be my go to place for food when i worked in Darling Harbour, use to get my Banh Mi rolls for $1:50 and container of Sago for $5

The building across the lane above the restaurants use to have an old style asian parlour, sort of an outdated version of Babylon and Chequers, it use to get raided by the police all the time, i found out when i use to train in Martial arts with Jin Wu Koon after work, as i actually went to the wrong floor once and seen all the cops in the lobby questioning all the staff, that was a fun fact to find out, but it also made good gossip and a laugh at my expense,

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I went to that place a couple of times in its dying years, was just a RnT with a couple of MILFs; nothing special, it was still the era of $20 clothed HJs being the sole option. (Winsor/Windsor massage, took the elevator to the 4th floor and walked up some stairs to the 5th)

The spa at the entrance was very neglected looking, I wondered what is was previously. Just the change rooms and clothes lockers gave a hint.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In Darling Harbour tourist area there is a nearly-legit massage shop thats owned by the same owner as king street wharf massage. They prefer not to do rnt but if asked they will do it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Walked past today around lunch time and all closed. Looks like it could be a RnT though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    In Darling Harbour tourist area there is a nearly-legit massage shop thats owned by the same owner as king street wharf massage. They prefer not to do rnt but if asked they will do it
    Hi mate - do you mind sharing the name?

If anyone is in or around Chinatown area, there are options galore man, why take risk for any uncertainty? Just go for all the sure things Bro !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any recommendations bro AH?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If anyone is in or around Chinatown area, there are options galore man, why take risk for any uncertainty? Just go for all the sure things Bro !
    Unfortunately my regular girl Somi @CBD Styles has left for Brisbane so i am a bit lost at the moment and looking for a new girl who does RNT with GFE. Anyone near Darling harbour or Pyrmont who fits the bill?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    Unfortunately my regular girl Somi @CBD Styles has left for Brisbane so i am a bit lost at the moment and looking for a new girl who does RNT with GFE. Anyone near Darling harbour or Pyrmont who fits the bill?
    I just missed out on Somi…. I’m glad you got a session with her. How long is she gone for?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterGhost View Post
    I just missed out on Somi…. I’m glad you got a session with her. How long is she gone for?
    She had told me twice that she is moving forever. Basically moving to Brisbane for good to work at a farm. I am still hopeful she will be back some day; although I doubt she will. Linda (receptionist) said she is gone for 2 months, but she must be saying just to keep the punters like me happy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    She had told me twice that she is moving forever. Basically moving to Brisbane for good to work at a farm. I am still hopeful she will be back some day; although I doubt she will. Linda (receptionist) said she is gone for 2 months, but she must be saying just to keep the punters like me happy.
    Fingers crossed she comes back to Sydney one day. You are probably right that the 2 month comment is to keep us interested.

Sounds like I missed out 😭

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When bro aussiegaigin has some intel, I always venture out, that is how I came across the infamous Maroubra basement many years ago.

I walked along at night and got the same treatment with the lady motioning me into the shop through the glass. Not to be that night however.

I ventured back another time and a lady was outside the Harbour Plaza building in very "sexy" attire loitering. She did an about face and started walking through the arcade a few meters ahead and walked into the shop, it was the ML trying to get some customers I think, maybe it was a slow day. I don't think she realised I was behind her as she seemed startled when I held the door open to enter the shop.

Anyway, she said they weren't busy and I opted for 30 mins massage. There are 3 cubicles with cloth doors and partitions that do not go all the way to the ceiling. The massage was quite competent, one of the better ones I have had. More is on offer for quite reasonable prices considering it is the city. The ML said it is normally just 1 girl working, quite often her and that sometimes the shop is closed due to lack of girls. She was a middle aged MILF, with not much curves but quite a tidy looking body given her age I might post a more detailed review in the AR Private section.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After reading this thread re a MILF RnT in the city, it naturally piqued my interest and had to suss it out. Ventured into the city and after some immediate confusion found the place in question.

Walked into the arcade and old mate (Said her name was Cindy) working gestured for me to go in for a massage, which I happily obliged.

Previous posts were spot on re the layout of the shop, but being the only one in there, it wasn’t an issue. Massage was great albeit I’m a sook and prefer softer style massages. Had to remind her twice to go a little softer but for you lads out there who prefer a solid deep massage, Cindy would go ok.

Moving on to part 2 and agreed on the funds, was very happy with the service. Plenty of mutual touching and a decent experience all round. Hard to fault but if there was some negative feedback, it would be she kept her mask on the entire time. Each to their own I guess. Will definitely return.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great report bro AGS1980! Sounds like we had the same ML, mine also had the mask on the entire time but forgot to ask her name!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Wandered past the shop again this afternoon, "Cindy" was inside and as soon as she noticed I had looked though the window, she got up and chased me into the corridor.

She started the sell, dressed in a low cut top exposing what little cleavage she had, and a short skirt showing off skinny legs in black fishnet stockings. Memories of SWs up the Cross years ago. Offered a 1hr oil massage for $70, and would do "extras" for $50. I didn't have time today, so told her I might come back later in the week.

She gave me a loyalty card (25% of on 6th, 50% off on 12th) for "Li99 Massage". When I googled this, it came up with an address in Campsie. When I added Haymarket to the search, it came up with a cosmetics supply business at the same Dixon St address, but mentions also having a shop at Campsie, same address as the massage.

Banned
    Yes this is a RnT. Last went in January this year. Nothing great. Usually a different ugly grandma type ML on each day. They are happy to do anything except BBBJ and fucking. Price is negotiable for extras.

If pulling the panties down on a senior citizen and fondling her hairy pussy while she gives you an oily HJ is your thing, then go for it. $30

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Was in the area late last week, so though I would walk past again to see what was on offer this time. Hardly got down the stairs from Dixon St when I got "ambushed" by "Mimi the Barber" who tried to drag me into the chair for a haircut in her little cubicle across the corridor. I didn't want one, but this didn't stop her from non-stop conversation for about 30 minutes. Mimi is a Tibetan MILF, who didn't look too bad from the neck down. Had to use "late for an appointment" to get away, so didn't get as far as the massage place.

Went back on Sunday (Mimi's day off) and Cindy is ML in the shop. Reasonably young (prob late 20s), PRC, reasonable looks. Took a 45 min session for $70 with "take off clothes" HJ extra for $50. BJ was offered for $100. Claimed she had been in Oz for 3 years, as student learning massage therapy. She must have missed a lot of classes, because her skills were non existent. She made a very feeble effort on my neck and shoulders (which I requested) before making a bee-line for my legs. Only a couple of minutes of that, and "turn over". "Take off clothes" resulted in pulling her bra down around her waist, and her fish-net tights down below her bum. Touching was not welcomed, although she did stick a nipple in my mouth to play with for a few seconds. The hand job wasn't much better; it was painful at times. I had to tell her to forget it, I wasn't getting anywhere.

I offered to give her a massage to kill the time, but she insisted on keeping her clothes on, and didn't like touching down there.

A waste of time and $120, I'll stick with the MILFs in the Maroubra Dungeon from now on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast