Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harbour Plaza Chinatown

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Those Maroubra ladies are hard to beat. Not from the top shelf but they always seem to get the job done!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Those Maroubra ladies are hard to beat. Not from the top shelf but they always seem to get the job done!!!
    Where is the Maroubra Shop please?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AGS1980 View Post
    Where is the Maroubra Shop please?
    775A Anzac Pde. There is a whole thread devoted to it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Was in the area late last week, so though I would walk past again to see what was on offer this time. Hardly got down the stairs from Dixon St when I got "ambushed" by "Mimi the Barber" who tried to drag me into the chair for a haircut in her little cubicle across the corridor. I didn't want one, but this didn't stop her from non-stop conversation for about 30 minutes. Mimi is a Tibetan MILF, who didn't look too bad from the neck down. Had to use "late for an appointment" to get away, so didn't get as far as the massage place.

Went back on Sunday (Mimi's day off) and Cindy is ML in the shop. Reasonably young (prob late 20s), PRC, reasonable looks. Took a 45 min session for $70 with "take off clothes" HJ extra for $50. BJ was offered for $100. Claimed she had been in Oz for 3 years, as student learning massage therapy. She must have missed a lot of classes, because her skills were non existent. She made a very feeble effort on my neck and shoulders (which I requested) before making a bee-line for my legs. Only a couple of minutes of that, and "turn over". "Take off clothes" resulted in pulling her bra down around her waist, and her fish-net tights down below her bum. Touching was not welcomed, although she did stick a nipple in my mouth to play with for a few seconds. The hand job wasn't much better; it was painful at times. I had to tell her to forget it, I wasn't getting anywhere.

I offered to give her a massage to kill the time, but she insisted on keeping her clothes on, and didn't like touching down there.

A waste of time and $120, I'll stick with the MILFs in the Maroubra Dungeon from now on.

This was almost my experience as well, but I actually submitted to Mimi. I agree she is pretty tidy.

Went straight for a HJ at the massage place after and got the whole bra down around the waist and pants down around the knees. I was actually pretty pissed off as during the massage as guy entered the shop (who she knew) and organised a time with her but he wouldn’t accept the time that was after my appointment, he wanted her to finish early, so needless to say I got a crap, rushed HJ. Also her technique is terrible, and the fact she asks for $100 a HJ is extortion. I won’t be back. I’m missing 121 in the area.
    Last edited by Soccerfan; 25-08-2022 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Spelling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    This was almost my experience as well, but I actually submitted to Mimi. I agree she is pretty tidy.

Went straight for a HJ at the massage place after and got the whole bra down around the waist and pants down around the knees. I was actually pretty pissed off as during the massage as guy entered the shop (who she knew) and organised a time with her but he wouldn’t accept the time that was after my appointment, he wanted her to finish early, so needless to say I got a crap, rushed HJ. Also her technique is terrible, and the fact she asks for $100 a HJ is extortion. I won’t be back. I’m missing 121 in the area.
    Wow, sounds easy to earn for the girls now
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    Wow, sounds easy to earn for the girls now
    I ended up paying $60 and even that was too much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12