Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multi reviews of Ginza

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Multi reviews of Ginza

Well I have been to Ginsa from time to time, and everytime, the experience was just so shit. still, some of girls are good, which i will include them as following.

1 J Leonna

New jap girl here, just got here like for a month, tried her but no good at all. She does have a slim body, peptite girl. but her service is not close to any of the Japanese standard. Her look is like 5/10, quute subjective, so i will pass this. No shower bbbj, no dfk, actually no kiss as all. just standard fuck and off u go. Even the sex is not pleasant, cos i felt she was quite resistant to it. When we did missnary, she wont open her legs, no eye contacts and no moaning. felt like im fucking a toy! Well it actually all started wutg bbbj, no eye contact and so on, which makes me think she might be a newbie who just went in this industry. Certainly she js mot!

The worst part is the recpetion said she can do cim, but she kind of did it, if you call that cim! she just held your dick and let it cum, not even close to the mouth. Its more like a cia- cum in AIR!

Overall, Look is 5/10, body is 7/10, cos of non shaven, and service is 1/10.

2 Another jap girl, cant remember name and she already went back to jap, for god sake!

She stayed for short time and pics looked busty so i booked her, went in room for the first second, i regretted! She is not busty, she is just like a tank, thanks to your perfect Photoshopping skill!

Service was standard, well honestly, i just cant even get up when im facing to this body, so i ended up not coming and wasted the money.

3 K Ari

This girl is horny and provided good services, finally! like a proper diamond services. But she looks like 35 plus and a little bit chubby.

Overall, looks is 7/10, service is 8/10, body is 5/10, and if you dont mind she is somewhere over 35 yrs old.

I remebered the old days when i went there, usually the girls provided good sercices and if they dont do certain service like cim, just say the truth. How hard is that?! Guess Im not coming back to Ginza anymore! Such waste of money. Sakura and N5M can just provide way better services, both girls and their reception!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tend to agree, but I don't go often enough to comment. Their girls were the best when they were running in private apartments back in the days. They've made enough money so none of these matters anymore like it used to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by James110 View Post
    Well I have been to Ginsa from time to time, and everytime, the experience was just so shit. still, some of girls are good, which i will include them as following.

1 J Leonna

New jap girl here, just got here like for a month, tried her but no good at all. She does have a slim body, peptite girl. but her service is not close to any of the Japanese standard. Her look is like 5/10, quute subjective, so i will pass this. No shower bbbj, no dfk, actually no kiss as all. just standard fuck and off u go. Even the sex is not pleasant, cos i felt she was quite resistant to it. When we did missnary, she wont open her legs, no eye contacts and no moaning. felt like im fucking a toy! Well it actually all started wutg bbbj, no eye contact and so on, which makes me think she might be a newbie who just went in this industry. Certainly she js mot!

The worst part is the recpetion said she can do cim, but she kind of did it, if you call that cim! she just held your dick and let it cum, not even close to the mouth. Its more like a cia- cum in AIR!

2 Another jap girl, cant remember name and she already went back to jap, for god sake!

She stayed for short time and pics looked busty so i booked her, went in room for the first second, i regretted! She is not busty, she is just like a tank, thanks to your perfect Photoshopping skill!

Service was standard, well honestly, i just cant even get up when im facing to this body, so i ended up not coming and wasted the money.

3 K Ari

This girl is horny and provided good services, finally! like a proper diamond services. But she looks like 35 plus and a little bit chubby.

Overall, looks is 7/10, service is 8/10, body is 5/10, and if you dont mind she is somewhere over 35 yrs old.

I remebered the old days when i went there, usually the girls provided good sercices and if they dont do certain service like cim, just say the truth. How hard is that?! Guess Im not coming back to Ginza anymore! Such waste of money. Sakura and N5M can just provide way better services, both girls and their reception!
    Appreciate the review as this does help other bros.. I was wondering about J Leona.. Im guessing the photos used was not her? I dont think I will be trying then and will have second and third thoughts about any photos in the future from recent comments. Like others said, they use to use photos from inside the rooms which gave a pretty close idea... Might need to go back to tried and tested K Girls Jessie if u can get a booking. I can vouch for some of the older(meaning they have been here a while) J girls there like J Kiss and J Cinn.... They are a great J service standard... These newbies,... are falling short of the asking $ as the recent reviews are telling us.

Banned

1 J Leonna

3 K Ari

Thanks for the info brother! appreciate the report

Junior Member(有D料到)

1 J Leonna

3 K Ari

To add some further honest reviews:

M Cara
    looks is 6.5/10, service is 3/10, body is 5/10 - booked 1hr but she time wasted and blueballed me in the middle of second time and stopped abruptly when warning buzzer went (buzzer went early and session started late). This has never happened to me in my years of punting where the girl just stops whilst working the dick. Needless to say I would recommend stay the fk away, she is not worth the money.

C Mimi
    A time waster. Would guess age is over 30s based on fat belly (would guess she has had a child). Very mechanical and unfriendly.
    looks is 5/10, service is 3/10, body is 4/10

K Sua
    A bonafide hottie. Still young and gives a very nice sloppy blowjob. Lovely girl
    looks is 8.5/10, service is 9/10, body is 9/10

CR Venus
    Very GFE and friendly girl. Good service but not as slim as I like. Not fat though. If she lost a kg or 2 shed be close to a stunner.
    looks is 7.5/10, service is 8/10, body is 7/10

J Juri
    Looks nothing like the photos. Quite chubby, totally catfished by photos. Next time Im catfished like that Im just walking out. More of you need some balls and just walk out if the girl is a catfish. Thatll teach them not to fuck around.
    looks is 5/10, service is 6/10, body is 4/10

C Honey
    Girl is pretty enough but service is cold. YMMV.
    looks is 8/10, service is 4/10, body is 8/10

M Sayang
    Is actually Indo. Nice and young girl. Body isnt as slim as I like but had fun and she put in effort to please. Good energy, nice girl, but could honestly lose maybe a kg or 2 and that would add a point to her looks and body.
    looks is 7/10, service is 8/10, body is 6.5/10

K Sky
    She is pretty but not a stunner. A shame she doesnt do extra service like cim. Good GFE but YMMV.
    looks is 7.5/10, service is 7.5/10, body is 7.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by doubleunique View Post

M Cara
    looks is 6.5/10, service is 3/10, body is 5/10 - booked 1hr but she time wasted and blueballed me in the middle of second time and stopped abruptly when warning buzzer went (buzzer went early and session started late). This has never happened to me in my years of punting where the girl just stops whilst working the dick. Needless to say I would recommend stay the fk away, she is not worth the money.

C Mimi
    A time waster. Would guess age is over 30s based on fat belly (would guess she has had a child). Very mechanical and unfriendly.

K Sua
    A bonafide hottie. Still young and gives a very nice sloppy blowjob. Lovely girl

CR Venus
    Very GFE and friendly girl. Good service but not as slim as I like. Not fat though. If she lost a kg or 2 shed be close to a stunner.

J Juri
    Looks nothing like the photos. Quite chubby, totally catfished by photos. Next time Im catfished like that Im just walking out. More of you need some balls and just walk out if the girl is a catfish. Thatll teach them not to fuck around.

C Honey

M Sayang
    Is actually Indo. Nice and young girl. Body isnt as slim as I like but had fun and she put in effort to please. Good energy, nice girl, but could honestly lose maybe a kg or 2 and that would add a point to her looks and body.

K Sky
    She is pretty but not a stunner. A shame she doesnt do extra service like cim. Good GFE but YMMV.
    Thanks bro. Love honest reviews like this and not 10/10 ‘s.

Is c honey real photos?
    https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/1897

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    couldnt agree more, and yeah pics of Leonee, i woukd say only body matches, but face and service are just too bad! definitely not worth the money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Much appreciated the honest review.

Add to these:
    C Ella
    Guess age is about mid to late 20s. Has belly fat but only little. However service is great, and very friendly.
    looks is 6/10, service is 7/10, body is 6/10

J Luca
    Young, early 20s, but YMMV. A bit moody. She looks lovely enough.
    looks is 7/10, service is 7/10, body is 7/10

J Cinnamon
    I guess about mid-20s. Slim body. Good service, very friendly, and horny. Recommended.
    looks is 7/10, service is 9/10, body is 7/10

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikael66 View Post
    Much appreciated the honest review.

Add to these:
    C Ella
    Guess age is about mid to late 20s. Has belly fat but only little. However service is great, and very friendly.
    looks is 6/10, service is 7/10, body is 6/10

J Luca
    Young, early 20s, but YMMV. A bit moody. She looks lovely enough.
    looks is 7/10, service is 7/10, body is 7/10

J Cinnamon
    I guess about mid-20s. Slim body. Good service, very friendly, and horny. Recommended.
    looks is 7/10, service is 9/10, body is 7/10
    Thanks bro.

Also remembered these others:

Ida
    I was fooled by the pics and big boobs and booked this chick but upon arriving sorely disappointed. Below average looks and not someone I would pay to fuck if I saw her.

looks is 4.5/10, service is 5/10, body is 4/10

Somi
    Somi is young, cute and fun. Flirty and good chemistry. She was eager to please. 1hr sesh and early buzzer went the second time (ginza trying to rort time even though we started late) but she kept going to make sure the job was done. Unfortunately I think the pricing is a little high as for those prices I was expecting a stunner but she was only above average. I suppose the youth somewhat makes up for it.

looks is 7.5/10, service is 8/10, body is 8/10

Julia
    Julia was a little disappointing but overall it was ok. I was expecting a stunner but she wasnt quite there. Face is a little plasticy for my taste. Service was ok, not bad but nothing outstanding. More a PSE type than gfe I would say. She wasn't fat but not super slim either. Wouldn't return for those prices though and chemistry wasn't quite there. I like more bubbly, warm personalities. Julia seems a bit more of a hardened personality suitable for a more PSE.

looks is 7.5/10, service is 6.5/10, body is 7/10

Rebecca
    I was a little disappointed with Rebecca. This was because her looks were average and she seemed older. She was very enthusiastic but the soyboys on this forum overhyped her. I wouldn't have picked her from a lineup based on her looks and age. I prefer younger slimmer girls. Rebecca wasn't fat but on the chubby side and looked different from her photos.

looks is 6/10, service is 8/10, body is 6/10

Jin
    Another overhyped girl. The constant overhyping in this forum actually leads to disappointment in sessions. Without the preconceptions Jin was ok. She was older but she was petite and slim.

Can't remember if honeys pics were real. But I do remember she was pretty, I picked her out of the lineup. For me face and body matters a lot. Personality and chemistry matters too but in general for me if she is not a pretty enough face and in decent shape, it sucks. I'm paying top dollar after all, so I'll only see lineups or I'm ready to walk out of a session of she's a dud. More guys should do this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Please help us out and do new threads for each of these review posts. Will help us find info on the girls much easier.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Mimi

M Cara

C Mimi

K Sua

CR Venus

J Juri

C Honey

M Sayang

K Sky
    Couldn't agree more about Mimi. Got up and walked out after 20 mins.

Banned

1 J Leonna

3 K Ari

It sounds like you didn't get your money's worth nor did Ginza deliver what customers expect from this shop. Glad to see honest reviews. I guess you can't expect every girl working at Ginza to provide exceptional GFE or PSE service at all times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfpunk View Post
    Couldn't agree more about Mimi. Got up and walked out after 20 mins.
    Shouldve read my report bro. I dont overhype or shill I keepz it real.

Belle and Skylar are both much better. Both got me rock hard because they were attractive, petite, accommodating and friendly.

Saw Jin in the lineup and she had grown out and done up her hair and had it looking classy and nice. I unfortunately had booked one of the new jap duds (kyoka). See my other report on her for reliable intel.

Also stay away from the overhyped 'Lara' formerly Cara. Belle, Skylar or even Jin are much better options. Sad to see them not making that money when other girls get undeservedly shilled. Its bad for everyone overall, customer gets a shitty time, the shop gets a bad reputation and the girls who are actually good dont get the money they deserve, plus the girl that is bad stays in a job she hates and is unappreciative of the fact that she has an opportunity to capitalise on her looks (if a man is poor he doesnt get the luxury of selling his body for huge sums of money, society basically shuns him. Youll see homeless men but unless a girl has completely fucked up youll very rarely see a homeless woman). If a girl doesnt like this line of work she should just quit and find another way to live, pretty girls do have options if they look hard enough (and even average looking girls).

Also cut this 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' bs. Sure tastes do vary but for physical attractiveness on a scale of 1-10 theyll vary maybe by a point. Most men will agree on whether a girl is a 7 or above. Theres other intangibles that can make up for physical attractiveness like attitude and chemistry, but theres too many reports that just put out poor quality information. I can still get rock hard with a 7 if her attitude and service is great, but anything below a 7 im regretting I paid money to bang (due to booking blind which I will stop doing). Id actually say a good attitude is more important than whether a girl is a 7,8 or 9 because noone wants to bang a chick that doesnt want to be there or is too mechanical.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am with you most of them but totally disagree that Jin is overhyped

Her foreplay is so good, BJ from behind and keep sucking till the last drop after CIM makes me wanna go back every week

Thanks bro.

Also remembered these others:

Ida
    I was fooled by the pics and big boobs and booked this chick but upon arriving sorely disappointed. Below average looks and not someone I would pay to fuck if I saw her.

looks is 4.5/10, service is 5/10, body is 4/10

Somi
    Somi is young, cute and fun. Flirty and good chemistry. She was eager to please. 1hr sesh and early buzzer went the second time (ginza trying to rort time even though we started late) but she kept going to make sure the job was done. Unfortunately I think the pricing is a little high as for those prices I was expecting a stunner but she was only above average. I suppose the youth somewhat makes up for it.

looks is 7.5/10, service is 8/10, body is 8/10

Julia
    Julia was a little disappointing but overall it was ok. I was expecting a stunner but she wasnt quite there. Face is a little plasticy for my taste. Service was ok, not bad but nothing outstanding. More a PSE type than gfe I would say. She wasn't fat but not super slim either. Wouldn't return for those prices though and chemistry wasn't quite there. I like more bubbly, warm personalities. Julia seems a bit more of a hardened personality suitable for a more PSE.

looks is 7.5/10, service is 6.5/10, body is 7/10

Rebecca
    I was a little disappointed with Rebecca. This was because her looks were average and she seemed older. She was very enthusiastic but the soyboys on this forum overhyped her. I wouldn't have picked her from a lineup based on her looks and age. I prefer younger slimmer girls. Rebecca wasn't fat but on the chubby side and looked different from her photos.

looks is 6/10, service is 8/10, body is 6/10

Jin
    Another overhyped girl. The constant overhyping in this forum actually leads to disappointment in sessions. Without the preconceptions Jin was ok. She was older but she was petite and slim.

Can't remember if honeys pics were real. But I do remember she was pretty, I picked her out of the lineup. For me face and body matters a lot. Personality and chemistry matters too but in general for me if she is not a pretty enough face and in decent shape, it sucks. I'm paying top dollar after all, so I'll only see lineups or I'm ready to walk out of a session of she's a dud. More guys should do this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybusiness View Post

Her foreplay is so good, BJ from behind and keep sucking till the last drop after CIM makes me wanna go back every week
    Jin is definitely good, but the way the forums described I thought she was stunner level. Also back when I saw her her hair was looking a little off, some hairdresser mustve fucked it up. I will admit though I saw her the other day and felt like giving it another go because she looked really good with her hair long and done up real nice. In terms of service yea maybe 7.5 was a little harsh probably more like an 8.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybusiness View Post

Yeah that bj she would be a cim lovers delight prob why her price keep upping But I find sex with her underwhelming. Bit of FOAM, no eye contact, complains about size (I'm not big)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Jin is definitely good, but the way the forums described I thought she was stunner level. Also back when I saw her her hair was looking a little off, some hairdresser mustve fucked it up. I will admit though I saw her the other day and felt like giving it another go because she looked really good with her hair long and done up real nice. In terms of service yea maybe 7.5 was a little harsh probably more like an 8.
    She was ok. Nothing to complain about but she didn't like DFK and I'm a huge DFK fan.

Probably been in the industry way too long. Nothing excites her anymore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    She was ok. Nothing to complain about but she didn't like DFK and I'm a huge DFK fan.

Probably been in the industry way too long. Nothing excites her anymore.
    Lol well think about how many guys she must have banged. Once these girls hit early to mid 30s theyre pretty worn out. The toll sex takes on women is far heavier then it does on men. I mean Ive banged countless hundreds of chicks and it doesnt wear me down at all. I barely remember who Ive fucked last month. But for a chick thats been through that many guys, shes way too damaged to be wifey material.

Obviously wls have different motivations. Some have kids, some have gambling debts. Some are just get addicted to the money. But if they focused more on finding a good husband then wearing their bodies and minds out for short term cash during their peak years theyd be in a much better position for happiness in life in general. Unfortunately such is the cycle of life. However if a young lady is fortunate enough to cross my path, ill pass on some of my wisdom to her, if she is worthy.

I hope im not putting a damper on any sexual fantasies out there lol. Some of these guys really believe these chicks orgasm all over them .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Surprised about J Juri, thanks for sharing appreciate an honest review.

To be fair last time I sat her was late 2019, so she could have could have changed a lot since then.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks doubleunique, you’ve been a busy man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast