Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multi reviews of Ginza

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve had guys get angry with me for suggesting that the girls might be putting it on. One even responded that she might be acting it with other guys but not with me. Dream on ….

Quote Originally Posted by doubleunique View Post
    Lol well think about how many guys she must have banged. Once these girls hit early to mid 30s theyre pretty worn out. The toll sex takes on women is far heavier then it does on men. I mean Ive banged countless hundreds of chicks and it doesnt wear me down at all. I barely remember who Ive fucked last month. But for a chick thats been through that many guys, shes way too damaged to be wifey material.

Obviously wls have different motivations. Some have kids, some have gambling debts. Some are just get addicted to the money. But if they focused more on finding a good husband then wearing their bodies and minds out for short term cash during their peak years theyd be in a much better position for happiness in life in general. Unfortunately such is the cycle of life. However if a young lady is fortunate enough to cross my path, ill pass on some of my wisdom to her, if she is worthy.

I hope im not putting a damper on any sexual fantasies out there lol. Some of these guys really believe these chicks orgasm all over them .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    I’ve had guys get angry with me for suggesting that the girls might be putting it on. One even responded that she might be acting it with other guys but not with me. Dream on ….
    Well whoever that guy is seeing, that girl is doing a great job of stroking his ego.

For me, even though I know it's mostly fake I appreciate when effort is put in. I understand a womens sexuality is not the same as a mans and as men we are both blessed and cursed by our biological imperative.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whether u believe a girl orgasms or not or enjoys sex is also totally what happens in the room.
    Some people are more cynical and some aren't. There's no need to bag someone out if they have a genuine connection with the girl. Whether the connection is for 1 hour or longer. Cuz we all know some of the wl will go out with punters and some even happily married and had kids with them. Dont forget that most of us go see wl/ml for a human connection of some sort.
    If yall are so great at picking girls and all that shit why are u guys even on here banging wl? Go pick up non wl/ml at the club or on the streets.
    Don't forget the whole point of this forum brothers. We are all dirty perverts who likes to fuk. Whether we pay for it or not. So let's be grateful that we have a decent community here that gives reports. Also dont forget all reports are YMMV

Thanks to everyone for the updates on the girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Whether u believe a girl orgasms or not or enjoys sex is also totally what happens in the room.
    Some people are more cynical and some aren't. There's no need to bag someone out if they have a genuine connection with the girl. Whether the connection is for 1 hour or longer. Cuz we all know some of the wl will go out with punters and some even happily married and had kids with them. Dont forget that most of us go see wl/ml for a human connection of some sort.
    If yall are so great at picking girls and all that shit why are u guys even on here banging wl? Go pick up non wl/ml at the club or on the streets.
    Don't forget the whole point of this forum brothers. We are all dirty perverts who likes to fuk. Whether we pay for it or not. So let's be grateful that we have a decent community here that gives reports. Also dont forget all reports are YMMV

Thanks to everyone for the updates on the girls.
    Totally agree.
    I think some small percentage of guys will have a genuine experience with girls (or rather the girl will have a genuine experience with the guy).
    Even if I had one, I wouldn't know though. Too selfish to care about me myself cumming more than anyone else.

Also, all these people saying this is overhyped/that is overhyped.
    For example, Jin was much more pretty in her heydays when she worked at 278.
    Her age has caught up to her a bit.
    In my view, she is still quite pretty. I just like her look; others may not.
    So most of her glowing reviews at that time are totally deserving.

Beauty is subjective. There is nothing Bullshit about it.
    I was dating a girl once who I thought was a total stunner but none of my friends found her all that pretty.
    Hell, even 15 years ago, I didn't find Asian girls that attractive.
    Now for some reason, I find them the most attractive.
    People change all the time.

So if you don't find a girl pretty, just move on. There is no need to say others are overhyping it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I tried C Belle. She's a MILF type. Probably early to mid 30s.

Face: 5.5/10, pleasant to look at without being a hottie. Face shape is nice, but slight puffiness around the chin area betrays her age.

Body: 5/10. Not slim in my book, and not leggy either. Some abdominal flab that forms the dreaded folds in mish position. Very fair skin but not particularly smooth. I think she had B cups, ass not particularly round or perky. Overall a let down in the body department.

Foreplay: 6.5/10. Willing to BBBJ for as long as you want, but spits into tissues quite often. Technique was OK. Not quite enough suction and movement was a bit too fast (God, give me back my Coco, loved her slow, deliberate and high-suction BBBJ!). Was also happy for me to DATY in 69. Got some decent reactions from her.

Sex: 7/10. It was starting to look like a shit punt with the initial disappointment of her body and MILF vibe (not what I was looking for!), but foreplay was good enough to give me a small glimmer of hope that it would end well. So I dommed up with my 002 Okas and went in. Boy, she really made up for it with an incredibly tight pussy! Tight and hot in there!
    I was kind of enjoying it in mish but the above mentioned abdominal folds was proving to be a bit too distracting, so I got her to switch to my favourite "feet together, knees apart doggy style" and finished in that position. She's one of those with a pussy so tight that it felt hard to ejaculate! I seem to be having this problem with the Chinese ladies lately.

Overall: 6/10, saved by the tight pussy!

WIR: Nope.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I tried C Belle. She's a MILF type. Probably early to mid 30s.

Face: 5.5/10, pleasant to look at without being a hottie. Face shape is nice, but slight puffiness around the chin area betrays her age.

Body: 5/10. Not slim in my book, and not leggy either. Some abdominal flab that forms the dreaded folds in mish position. Very fair skin but not particularly smooth. I think she had B cups, ass not particularly round or perky. Overall a let down in the body department.

Foreplay: 6.5/10. Willing to BBBJ for as long as you want, but spits into tissues quite often. Technique was OK. Not quite enough suction and movement was a bit too fast (God, give me back my Coco, loved her slow, deliberate and high-suction BBBJ!). Was also happy for me to DATY in 69. Got some decent reactions from her.

Sex: 7/10. It was starting to look like a shit punt with the initial disappointment of her body and MILF vibe (not what I was looking for!), but foreplay was good enough to give me a small glimmer of hope that it would end well. So I dommed up with my 002 Okas and went in. Boy, she really made up for it with an incredibly tight pussy! Tight and hot in there!
    I was kind of enjoying it in mish but the above mentioned abdominal folds was proving to be a bit too distracting, so I got her to switch to my favourite "feet together, knees apart doggy style" and finished in that position. She's one of those with a pussy so tight that it felt hard to ejaculate! I seem to be having this problem with the Chinese ladies lately.

Overall: 6/10, saved by the tight pussy!

WIR: Nope.
    So ut wasa fake profile..like was not in their 20s and not the same look as the photos?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    So ut wasa fake profile..like was not in their 20s and not the same look as the photos?
    Don’t think they’re fake photos, you just can’t tell much from them. The frontal face photo could’ve been her. Age estimate on the profile was definitely off though.
    And some peeps might find her slim enough, but I certainly don’t. Definitely not in the same league as Star or Coco in terms of slimness.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This thread is good. I can see some honest reviews.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12