Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: No5 - C MIMI

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-03-2022
    Posts
    22

    No5 - C MIMI

    Hi Guys
    Anyone tried C Mimi and what is Dong-guan Style?
    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者) Aloscha's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-10-2020
    Posts
    374

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者) PKING2's Avatar
    Join Date
    15-03-2022
    Posts
    483
    Basically you become a dead starfish, the girl is the one that doing the work

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者) Aloscha's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-10-2020
    Posts
    374
    Not sure why people are so interest in Dong Guan. I think it's supposed to describe "service orientated" girl who does cat bath, bj, rimming and sex. Nothing special. The only one I've heard which is different is dragon service which could mean prostate massage.

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    40
    This WL used to be working in 60Chatswood back in 2019/2020 and my oh my I was unlucky enough to try her once.

    Kept on complaining this and that, she then moved on to Forever19 at Rockdale and then Ginza and now N5M...

  6. #6
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    2,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Not sure why people are so interest in Dong Guan. I think it's supposed to describe "service orientated" girl who does cat bath, bj, rimming and sex. Nothing special. The only one I've heard which is different is dragon service which could mean prostate massage.
    Actually, bro, the "real" DG style is a lot more than that.

    If you read up about it, FMD, it sounds like one of those secret Kung-fu training manuals in the movies, haha!
    They say it contains "36 unique sex moves", some of them are:
    - handstand BJ
    - rimming
    - shower service
    - front and back service

    They also say it takes 1-3 months "training" before a girl ... I dunno, passes the exams or beats her master in it just like in the movies, who knows.
    The full DG style also requires minimum 2 hours to complete, BTW.

  7. #7
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    24-03-2021
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Actually, bro, the "real" DG style is a lot more than that.

    If you read up about it, FMD, it sounds like one of those secret Kung-fu training manuals in the movies, haha!
    They say it contains "36 unique sex moves", some of them are:
    - handstand BJ
    - rimming
    - shower service
    - front and back service

    They also say it takes 1-3 months "training" before a girl ... I dunno, passes the exams or beats her master in it just like in the movies, who knows.
    The full DG style also requires minimum 2 hours to complete, BTW.
    Ok so now I need a hand stand bbbj cim and or cof 😂😂😂

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者) PKING2's Avatar
    Join Date
    15-03-2022
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Ok so now I need a hand stand bbbj cim and or cof 😂😂😂
    Damn I thought I saw someone post this handstand bj in sugarbabe thread

    It means that sb trained in dongguan style nice lol

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •