Thread: Some recent experiences

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Some recent experiences

Hi all

Long time lurker. Not much of a poster. IÂ’ve been away from the scene for a long time and thought IÂ’d report on some of my recent experiences checking out the scene again after about 4 years. Got some good intel from this site in the past so thought IÂ’d return some info.

Sunshine Coast - visited two most advertised places on aerodrome road. Got a boiler at the first one and walked. Got a boiler at the second and settled for it. Not much happening on Sunshine Coast I think.

TikTok - saw C here. Got asked if I wanted a prostate massage but not sure if she knows what it I is as it just involved her putting on a glove and tickling around that area for about 5 mins. No actual massage of the prostate.

Daydream - probably my favourite so far. Good selection of girls. Good options.

Went to a newish place on Mary street but walked - no lookers and didnÂ’t like the vibe.

Smile watland - squeaky massage tables. Massage and service wooden and mechanical.

Also, why is it punting when youÂ’re pretty much guaranteed of the outcome?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gayorg View Post
    Hi all

Also, why is it punting when youÂ’re pretty much guaranteed of the outcome?
    In Brisbane NEVER guaranteed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    In Brisbane NEVER guaranteed
    If you’re visiting the establishments we mainly discuss - I’d say it is guaranteed.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Thanks for the post. Might have been better in the reviews section. Any updates?