Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon drill shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dragon drill shops

Hi all, can anyone recommend places and ML that offer good DD as I am keen to experience what it is like.

Any feedback what DS is like?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alot of the chinese girls at ginza empire would offer it aswell as some of the korean girls. You'll either really like it or hate it. Depends how you're built. I read that if you enjoy your nipples licked then DD wont be good and vice versa.

I don't know of any ML that would offer it as you'll need to be very clean and most girls won't want to do it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i don't like my nipples licked but bitten, what do you think?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link156 View Post
    Hi all, can anyone recommend places and ML that offer good DD as I am keen to experience what it is like.

Any feedback what DS is like?
    I had good experience from 43 Diva as below link combo of DD bbbj and ball sucking
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ing-experience

What do you mean by DS?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max PP View Post
    i don't like my nipples licked but bitten, what do you think?
    That means you prolly enjoy having your arse fucked bro. Sorry to say…

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That means you prolly enjoy having your arse fucked bro. Sorry to say…
    Is DD same as rimming/tromboning just a different name?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Just got drilled by Christine at 42G http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...e-nice-rimming

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea DD never did anything for me and I can confirm with most WLs I've seen and asked that they legitimately hate doing it.

So it's kind of a double whammy for me. Since it never initially got me off anyways and that the girls physically hate doing it.

Try Bunnings.....

Try Bunnings.....
    Man , you are a hard core

So dragon drilling with ozito, ryobi, makita or the old school Bosch?
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Man , you are a hard core

So dragon drilling with ozito, ryobi, makita or the old school Bosch?
    Lol
    It's the only answer I can think of when he's asking for a dragon drill Shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    C Stella at Ginza, she does a great rimming.

If you want the deepest possible rimming and dont mind fat milfs, then Vicky is a bargain at Bellevue 12, you fuck her arse for free if you feel the need too!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Yea DD never did anything for me and I can confirm with most WLs I've seen and asked that they legitimately hate doing it.

So it's kind of a double whammy for me. Since it never initially got me off anyways and that the girls physically hate doing it.
    If the girls hate doing it then why they stick their tongues in butt holes and lick guys asses? No one is forcing them to do it here. I'm sure they must use a lot of mouthwash.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If the girls hate doing it then why they stick their tongues in butt holes and lick guys asses? No one is forcing them to do it here. I'm sure they must use a lot of mouthwash.
    Same reason they fuck people they don't like and kiss ugly blokes. For the money. It's advertised as part of the service for shops and they must comply. A lot of WLs leave certain shops because of the fact that DD has to be done.

Like do you honestly believe WLs love licking bloke's arses? Unless they come from a country where the taste of shit is a delicacy for them no WL enjoys it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Same reason they fuck people they don't like and kiss ugly blokes. For the money. It's advertised as part of the service for shops and they must comply. A lot of WLs leave certain shops because of the fact that DD has to be done.

Like do you honestly believe WLs love licking bloke's arses? Unless they come from a country where the taste of shit is a delicacy for them no WL enjoys it.
    Hahahahahh that’s hilarious

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That why we pay girls to Cim,DATY,DD,DFK,some bareback and have our fantasy fullfil.

Banned
    I'm not a brothel boy , but if you want someone to stick their tongue up ypur arse see Lucy at 116 Artarmon on Sunday........

Banned

Not all shops require the girls to perform DD as part of their service. In one shop, it may be compulsory to do but it's not the case in other shops. They have a choice to work at a shop that requires DD to be done or not done. They are not forced to do DD against their will unless they are brought out by the shop and have an agreenent with their overseas agent or Australian contact to work only for that shop that does DD as standard.

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I'm not a brothel boy , but if you want someone to stick their tongue up ypur arse see Lucy at 116 Artarmon on Sunday........
    I bet she does really good DFK too…..

Banned
    I bet she does really good DFK too…..
    I don't really want to taste my own shit, not really my thing, but she is a great fuck, great muscle control, she has been at that shop for yonks.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast